Did Fake Thuggin Strike Again? Augusta, Georgia Rapper "Rujo Trill" and his parents killed

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 Trilluminati GA said:
n*gga called me son, I knew right then he wasn't from here esp with noise he was talking.

I stay in Albany now but my moms still there and my brother coming back from overseas to Augusta, so yea...run that.

Your cousin though......
[pic - click to view]

sh*t how you feel about Albany bruh? ASU got way finer females than us (FVSU) and better parties I know that but we do iight for a small town.

sh*t is a n*gga in Ft Valley just need to go to Wal-Mart we gotta drive to Warner Robins, Perry or Macon but I'm used to it cuz imma local.
 5 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 KleanKutt100 said:
sh*t how you feel about Albany bruh? ASU got way finer females than us (FVSU) and better parties I know that but we do iight for a small town.

sh*t is a n*gga in Ft Valley just need to go to Wal-Mart we gotta drive to Warner Robins, Perry or Macon but I'm used to it cuz imma local.
Albany is where Im from homie. Kinda fu*ked up here economically and this gang sh*t dont make it better but its a cool place to visit. The club scene is str8 gutta. We got 1 "grown and s3xy" club for the young folks. My brother graduated from FVSU so Im familiar with War Town, Perry, and Ft Valley. I pass thru the Mac goin to Augusta all the time. Much love for Central GA.
 5 years ago '12        #43
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
Albany is where Im from homie. Kinda fu*ked up here economically and this gang sh*t dont make it better but its a cool place to visit. The club scene is str8 gutta. We got 1 "grown and s3xy" club for the young folks. My brother graduated from FVSU so Im familiar with War Town, Perry, and Ft Valley. I pass thru the Mac goin to Augusta all the time. Much love for Central GA.

yeah I saw it was a drive by a couple months ago where like 2 dudes got k!lls. Albany sound like Macon with the club scene, grown n s3xy scene for Central GA is Warner Robins bars, Air Force Base females, etc
 5 years ago '12        #44
space
space
SW Georgia though man yall wild, even them small towns around Albany are lil ghettos. I never met a person that wasnt hood from Worth County, Terrell County, Mitchell County, Cordele, etc.
 5 years ago '12        #45
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17296 17296
 Trilluminati GA said:
n*gga called me son, I knew right then he wasn't from here esp with noise he was talking.

I stay in Albany now but my moms still there and my brother coming back from overseas to Augusta, so yea...run that.

Your cousin though......
[pic - click to view]

Nah n*gga....'She aint like that'

She in for a culture shock n*gga lmfaoooo
 5 years ago '12        #46
space
space
 KleanKutt100 said:

Albany State got them hoes

The Classics or w/e they have between Albany State/FVSU???? Aaaaaaahhhh man n*ggas be spendin they whole check on outfits to impress them Albany State bi*ches .

Seem like Albany State just got them light skinned long hair hoes who love hood n*ggas. Homie of mine always tell a story about how Albany State bi*ches act stuck up in public, but be at parties drinkin 40s smokin black & milds....that sh*t 100% true cause I seen it a million times
 5 years ago '12        #47
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Trilluminati GA said:

Your cousin though......
[pic - click to view]

Your clueless ..

Augusta is nothing like ATL and ATL is the ONLY area n Georgia that ain't country so that's just retarded.
 5 years ago '06        #48
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
 dblock187s said:
just cuz the n*gga came from a good background doesnt mean he didnt stray away and get into the streets it happens alot.... alot of rappers come from good homes college educated and all.... i think like one of jadas parents is a dr and the other is a teacher
its different reasons why they go that right but 9 times out of 10 they went that route because they didn't know what they wanted to do with their life or have a plan.
 5 years ago '04        #49
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,538 | Props total: 3327 3327
Richmond County Sheriff Richard Roundtree

oh word Shaft
 5 years ago '12        #50
space
space
 Hokis said:
Your clueless
"You're"
 5 years ago '10        #51
space
space
 KleanKutt100 said:
yeah I saw it was a drive by a couple months ago where like 2 dudes got k!lls. Albany sound like Macon with the club scene, grown n s3xy scene for Central GA is Warner Robins bars, Air Force Base females, etc
they got some GD boys for dumpin 50 shots off in that car that k!lled them 2 n*ggas. So much goin on about that.

KleanKutt100 said:
SW Georgia though man yall wild, even them small towns around Albany are lil ghettos. I never met a person that wasnt hood from Worth County, Terrell County, Mitchell County, Cordele, etc.

Them small town hoes love us but them n*ggas dont its a rule that you gotta go strap or deep or both when going in them lil towns.

ALLEEK said:
Nah n*gga....'She aint like that'

She in for a culture shock n*gga lmfaoooo

[pic - click to view]

ALLEEK said:
Albany State got them hoes

The Classics or w/e they have between Albany State/FVSU???? Aaaaaaahhhh man n*ggas be spendin they whole check on outfits to impress them Albany State bi*ches .

Seem like Albany State just got them light skinned long hair hoes who love hood n*ggas. Homie of mine always tell a story about how Albany State bi*ches act stuck up in public, but be at parties drinkin 40s smokin black & milds....that sh*t 100% true cause I seen it a million times
them hoes aint nothing special, come down for ASU homecoming. Hoes from from ASU and all over be trying to get their eyes and pus*y hole right.

Hokis said:
Your clueless ..

Augusta is nothing like ATL and ATL is the ONLY area n Georgia that ain't country so that's just retarded.

I'm clueless but Im the one thats from GA. Ok whiteman. lol
 5 years ago '10        #52
space
space
ATL transplants are the fu*king worst, I swear
 5 years ago '09        #53
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
Shaft is their sheriff
 5 years ago '07        #54
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5879 5879
 Trilluminati GA said:
ATL transplants are the fu*king worst, I swear
n*ggas never venture outside of the A to know whasup with GA and make us look weak while they're here.

BTW RIP to this man and his parents
 5 years ago '08        #55
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
oh well...this is the consequences if you want to live in that type of lifestyle..

either go hard or go home(RIP)

looks like the dude didn't go hard enough, otherwise he would still be alive...

thats why it's better to be raised in that lifestyle so you will have better knowledge of the streets..

and RIP..

Last edited by knAwle3ge; 05-23-2013 at 10:45 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #56
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,476 | Props total: 6058 6058
 Trilluminati GA said:
Augusta is the 2nd largest city in GA and 2 hours away from ATL, its a big a.ss country city just like ATL to me.

Thats the outskirts of Augusta, the country country It's some fine a.ss GA peaches out there esp them wannabe high class ones out there.
i love the country bruh i got hella fam in manchester

o yea if u aint from ga then u wouldnt know too much about how it really is

Last edited by ATLDOPEBOI30; 05-23-2013 at 10:50 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #57
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 Im Soo Special said:
guess ill be the first comment to say rip to him and his fam
 5 years ago '08        #58
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
 KleanKutt100 said:
J-Money, huge difference still.

There's a difference between these 2 types of people

- A person raised in single parent home, mom was a dope fiend, they had to take care of themselves hustle here and there to get something to eat, and they had people all in the house smokin and wildin because they didnt know any better and the streets is all they knew

- A person who was raised with caring middle class parents, they KNOW better, but still choose to do wrong.

In other words......no matter if a middle class kid did the sh*t they claim or not, there is a difference between someone from the gutta who acts or does what they do because they had to and/or didnt know any better.....and some middle class clown who did it "to be cool" when they knew better
First off lemme just say RIP to dude and his family....8 years to the day my cousin was murdered, shot and set on fire this sh*t is still happening n*gga was just going to buy a lottery ticket

back to dude tho...I respect that n*gga for going out and making his own lane. Calling this dude a fake thug was uncalled for simply cuz he was out in the streets trying to rap while his parents did well for themselves. In this world ultimately you gotta stand on yo on 2 feet...doesn't matter who your parents are or what you grew up in cuz its gonna come a certain time in a man's life when your parents cant help you no matter how much paper they got. You may get outta some situations but you can't get outta all of em. My Uncle is a retired Principle, Current Pastor of his own church, played ball for the Clippers....believe me when I tell you you can't tell he a Preacher if he away from that setting. Not saying he dirty but he just a cool real a.ss dude and dude parents could have been the same way.
 5 years ago '04        #59
ReddBoss 
space
space
space
$2,859 | Props total: 15 15
 Trilluminati GA said:
I was just about to thread this. This sh*t all on my Facebook. SMH This happened down from where I'm from off Tobacco Road. The whole South Side fu*ked up about this. Esp after this just happened not too long ago.

UPDATE: Mother k!lled, children shot in south Augusta; suspect in custody

I didnt know homie but he went to FVSU after my brother graduated and I know ppl that know him. He's dead so I'm not gonna speak bad about him but Augusta full of good boys trying to go for bad. Augusta a lil smaller than ATL with a lot of "hoods" and a lot of gangs and a lot of n*ggas tryna make a name for themselves. Peace to The Jones Family nonetheless.....

The twist to this sh*t is that they're saying the other brother did this evil sh*t.

same thing i heard, a cat i work with does some business with some a.ssociates of that other brother, he told me yesterday he was being questioned and held
 05-23-2013, 11:08 AM         #60
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy