Did Fake Thuggin Strike Again? Augusta, Georgia Rapper "Rujo Trill" and his parents killed

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13670 13670
 KleanKutt100 said:
bruh, how many brothers he got? cuz one of them is a principal at a middle school in Macon. I read it on macon.com

So I know they not talkin bout that bro.

Appling Middle School Principal Steve Jones is mourning the deaths of his parents and younger brother in a homicide near Augusta, according to a Bibb County school system email.

A person of interest was being questioned late Wednesday after three bodies were found burning in the woods when firef!ghters arrived about noon Tuesday near a new subdivision in Hephzibah, Richmond County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Lt. Calvin Chew said.
Nah homie Its another one named Ryan Jones. They got him as a suspect with no charges filed. But everybody saying he did it, it most definitely somebody close to them.

SUSPECT WAS A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY?
WGAC's Austin Rhodes is reporting that the "person of interest" in the Hephzibah triple homicide is Ryan Jones, son of Edna and Roosevelt Jones and brother of victim Russell Jones. (Victims pictured here)
During a 3 p.m. press conference, Sheriff Richard Roundtree declined to identify the person in custody. The sheriff said only that a man they believe is the k!ller is being held in connection with the homicide investigation and that he has not been charged.
Austin Rhodes quoted sources in his report. The radio host also said the person in custody is not cooperating and has asked for a lawyer.
More as this develops...

This is what happens when you run with ppl yean got no business...
 5 years ago '12        #22
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Wait hol up,

I ain't too familiar with Georgia.

He got k!lled In the suburbs?

R.I.P.
 5 years ago '12        #23
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
I was just about to thread this. This sh*t all on my Facebook. SMH This happened down from where I'm from off Tobacco Road. The whole South Side fu*ked up about this. Esp after this just happened not too long ago.

UPDATE: Mother k!lled, children shot in south Augusta; suspect in custody

I didnt know homie but he went to FVSU after my brother graduated and I know ppl that know him. He's dead so I'm not gonna speak bad about him but Augusta full of good boys trying to go for bad. Augusta a lil smaller than ATL with a lot of "hoods" and a lot of gangs and a lot of n*ggas tryna make a name for themselves. Peace to The Jones Family nonetheless.....

The twist to this sh*t is that they're saying the other brother did this evil sh*t.
Mane.. I ain't trippin bout it but Augusta doesn't compare to ATL in anyway

Augusta does have some really ghetto areas/all black schools tho

Augusta is a lot like Macon or Albany if that. Maybe Columbus actually
 5 years ago '07        #24
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
damn rip. my moms down in hephzibah. trying to get her to move but she stuck in her ways. i went out there and thats that deep south, red clay type sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #25
space
space
 Hokis said:
Mane.. I ain't trippin bout it but Augusta doesn't compare to ATL in anyway

Augusta does have some really ghetto areas/all black schools tho

Augusta is a lot like Macon or Albany if that. Maybe Columbus actually
Augusta is the 2nd largest city in GA and 2 hours away from ATL, its a big a.ss country city just like ATL to me.

Barnone254 said:
damn rip. my moms down in hephzibah. trying to get her to move but she stuck in her ways. i went out there and thats that deep south, red clay type sh*t.
Thats the outskirts of Augusta, the country country It's some fine a.ss GA peaches out there esp them wannabe high class ones out there.
 5 years ago '07        #26
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 Trilluminati GA said:
Augusta is the 2nd largest city in GA and 2 hours away from ATL, its a big a.ss country city just like ATL to me.

Thats the outskirts of Augusta, the country country It's some fine a.ss GA peaches out there esp them wannabe high class ones out there.
you aint lyin bruh my little bro graduated out there.. look like the klan would jump out the woods on that a.ss if you get caught at night
 05-22-2013, 10:57 PM         #27
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barnone254 said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #28
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:

Son... No. ATL has 3 times the population of Augusta and that ain't even counting anything inside the perimeter, much less metro ATL..

Columbus and Augusta have the same amount population wise.. Both around 190,000

Did you just say ATL is a "big a.ss country city" tho too?

Last edited by DoMieD; 05-22-2013 at 11:11 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #29
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,258 | Props total: 9711 9711
R.I.P. to them

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #30
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
Truth be told...that whole next line of cities after ATL in GA all around the same size.

Like Hokis said, Augusta and Columbus around 190,000 people. Savannah like at what 130 or 140,000. Macon is at 90,000 but truth be told Columbus and Augusta population so large cuz they consolidated city and county. Macon just did that so next year Macon population will be listed like 160,000. They all similar.

Columbus seem more country than the others to me though.
 5 years ago '10        #31
space
space
 Hokis said:
Son... No. ATL has 3 times the population of Augusta and that ain't even counting anything inside the perimeter, much less metro ATL..

Columbus and Augusta have the same amount population wise.. Both around 190,000

Did you just say ATL is a "big a.ss country city" tho too?
Son? You're not even from GA so how u gone tell me? A lot of my ATL kinfolk (natives) call Augusta the Lil A. Atliens show Augusta more love than any other city in the state. Why you so pressed about me calling ATL a big a.ss country city. Atl folks country like the rest of the south.
 5 years ago '10        #32
space
space
 WCIB said:
R.I.P. to them

[spoiler - click to view]

Homie Roundtree been in so much controversy that its not even funny. The first murder of Aug happened on New Years Night at a club and when asked about coming to the scene, he said he was spending New Years with his fam and will get to it later. Fresh outta fu*ks to give
 5 years ago '05        #33
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,258 | Props total: 9711 9711
 Trilluminati GA said:
Homie Roundtree been in so much controversy that its not even funny. The first murder of Aug happened on New Years Night at a club and when asked about coming to the scene, he said he was spending New Years with his fam and will get to it later. Fresh outta fu*ks to give

You're right. That does mean literally zero fu*ks were given. SMH @ that sh*t!
 5 years ago '10        #34
space
space
they trying to hold a vigil outside the house but the house still taped up with RCPD sheriffs there but they had this last night

News 12 at 11 o'clock / Wednesday, May 22, 2013

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW) -- It's a tragedy that has stunned a community. Two retired school teachers and their son k!lled. Their bodies dumped in the woods and set on fire.

Edna and Roosevelt Jones and their son Russell were found yesterday afternoon in the woods behind a south Augusta subdivision. A few hours later crime scene tape went up around their home just a few miles away.

Wednesday night their church community gathered to remember and to pray.

"This was an extraordinary family," said Louise Lowe. She has been friend's with the Jones family for more than 30 years.

Last night she got a call with the news of what had happened.

"It's like something you see on TV," she said. "The CS crime investigation or something. You never think something like this is gonna hit so close to home."

"It's just like something hit you in the stomach," added Youth Minister Clarence Jones. "It's just one of them unreal realization you have to face that you can't believe that this is real, this actually happened."

Word spread quickly around Augusta Deliverance Church where the Jones had been members for more than 40 years.

"If there was anything such as perfect members, they were," said Pastor Roy Myles.

"They are some of the better people you ever want to meet," added Clarence.

They raised their children in the church. Russell attended youth group until he left for college.

"Russell was one of the better kids," said Clarence. "Very intelligent, very well mannered."

Edna was a member of the Women's Ministry and taught children's Sunday school.

"I know all the little children whom Edna taught in children's church on Sunday, their parents are gonna have a hard time explaining to them," said Lowe.

Roosevelt was a deacon, church treasurer and taught Wednesday night youth.

"This is our normal prayer night and they would be here. They would be here," said Lowe. "Roosevelt would be across the street in the gym teaching the youth bible study and afterwards they would play games."

But instead Wednesday night the church held a prayer vigil to remember them and to pray.

"God promised to give us comfort and peace in a time of trouble and we just have to trust that God will fulfill his word," said Clarence.

The Jones' had four sons and one daughter. Their daughter was set to get married this weekend.

Friends say Edna was so excited and was planning to do some shopping for the wedding Tuesday afternoon.

The Sheriff's Office says they have a person of interest in custody but they are not releasing a name.

They say there is no reason to believe more than one person committed the crime.

They also emphasized that in Georgia multiple homicides is a potential death penalty case. That will be left up to the DA.

sh*t keeps gettin worse
 05-23-2013, 12:27 AM         #35
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait his fam was gettin welfare checks and u said they had money?
 05-23-2013, 12:31 AM         #36
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP he was a funny n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #37
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
Geno right about Augusta being called the 'Little A" lol..Being an out of towner whose been in the ATL or middle GA area for some years now...i've learned that people from Atlanta really do feel like ATL is a big a.ss 'country city' like he said...us out of towners look at it as a 'metro area'...n*ggas from here give absolutely no fu*ks lmao

This whole story a damn shame man...so sad...

And Geno my cousin just got a job teaching in Augusta...im helping her move from NY to Augusta ( ) ...prolly gone come get up with you fam
 5 years ago '06        #38
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,772 | Props total: 3715 3715
they were prob. better off not burning the body... for all that.. sounds like something someone who watches too much tv would do.

crime of passion (no homo).. dude musta pissed someone off for them to pull a kick door and k!ll his folks too..

rip... smh
 5 years ago '10        #39
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
Geno right about Augusta being called the 'Little A" lol..Being an out of towner whose been in the ATL or middle GA area for some years now...i've learned that people from Atlanta really do feel like ATL is a big a.ss 'country city' like he said...us out of towners look at it as a 'metro area'...n*ggas from here give absolutely no fu*ks lmao

This whole story a damn shame man...so sad...

And Geno my cousin just got a job teaching in Augusta...im helping her move from NY to Augusta ( ) ...prolly gone come get up with you fam
n*gga called me son, I knew right then he wasn't from here esp with noise he was talking.

I stay in Albany now but my moms still there and my brother coming back from overseas to Augusta, so yea...run that.

Your cousin though......
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #40
JungiiGungHo 1 heat pts
space
space
$128 | Props total: 2 2
R.i.p.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy