Did Fake Thuggin Strike Again? Augusta, Georgia Rapper "Rujo Trill" and his parents killed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
19314 pageviews
125 comments

KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
Did Fake Thuggin Strike Again? Augusta, Georgia Rapper "Rujo Trill" and his parents k!lled

This dude went to my school. I didn't know him personally, saw him around though. R.I.P. to the homie and his folks, the sh-t a tragedy but after reading the news articles I checked out some of his vids. Dude's dad was a college prof, mom a teacher, bro a principal, nice suburban upbringing, etc. wonder why I just heard this n*gga say he was "thuggin" in one of his videos and he got others talkin about "OG" and sh-t. It makes me wonder if that fake thug sh-t is what caused his own demise. n*ggas need to be themselves. R.I.P.

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW) -- Richmond County Sheriff Richard Roundtree says autopsies were conducted Wednesday morning on the three bodies that were found in the woods in south Augusta on Tuesday.

In a news conference on Wednesday, Roundtree confirmed the victims are two black males and one black female. He says the Sheriff's Office cannot confirm the identities of any of the victims at this time.

Chief Deputy Coroner Mark Bowen says in a news release that they will be probably be able to identify the bodies at the end of the week or the the beginning of next week. Bowen says dental records have been obtained for the victims.

News 12 confirmed independently that the victims are Edna and Roosevelt Jones and their son, Russell.

Roundtree says a male person of interest was taken into custody around 9 p.m. Tuesday, but no charges have been filed. He says there is no reason to believe there is more than one suspect.

Roundtree says they are days away from completing the forensic investigation. They are also searching vehicles to find forensic evidence surrounding the transport of the bodies to the location of the fire. He says there is no indication that a robbery of any sort took place.

The Sheriff's Office is asking anyone with information in this case to come forward.

The pastor at the Augusta Deliverance Evangelistic Church says they are holding a prayer vigil at 7:15 p.m. for Roosevelt, Edna and Russell. The church, which is the one the victims went to, is at 2028 Roosevelt Drive in Augusta.

Initial report:

RICHMOND COUNTY, Ga. (WRDW) -- Sources have confirmed the identities of the bodies that were found in south Augusta on Tuesday.

Investigators were first called to the scene of a brush fire in the woods where crews found three bodies. They were later called to a home on Pinnacle Place Drive for a welfare check, which is where they say evidence was found that linked the home to the three murder victims.

News 12 reported on Tuesday that property records show the home is owned by Edna and Roosevelt Jones.

Family members have confirmed that Edna and Roosevelt Jones and their son, Russell, died on Tuesday.

The Telegraph is reporting the Bibb County School District sent out an email saying Principal Steve Jones lost his parents and brother to a triple homicide near Augusta.

visit this link UPDATE: Sources identify bodies found in woods; Sheriff holds news conference - WRDW.com - News for Greater Augusta and Aiken

Last edited by KleanKutt100; 05-22-2013 at 06:37 PM..

125 comments for "Did Fake Thuggin Strike Again? Augusta, Georgia Rapper "Rujo Trill" and his parents killed"

5 years ago '12        #2
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,981 | Props total: 17050 17050
 KleanKutt100 said:
This dude went to my school. I didn't know him personally, saw him around though. R.I.P. to the homie and his folks, the sh-t a tragedy but after reading the news articles I checked out some of his vids. Dude's dad was a college prof, mom a teacher, bro a principal, nice suburban upbringing, etc. wonder why I just heard this n*gga say he was "thuggin" in one of his videos and he got others talkin about "OG" and sh-t. It makes me wonder if that fake thug sh-t is what caused his own demise. n*ggas need to be themselves. R.I.P.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW) -- Richmond County Sheriff Richard Roundtree says autopsies were conducted Wednesday morning on the three bodies that were found in the woods in south Augusta on Tuesday.

In a news conference on Wednesday, Roundtree confirmed the victims are two black males and one black female. He says the Sheriff's Office cannot confirm the identities of any of the victims at this time.

Chief Deputy Coroner Mark Bowen says in a news release that they will be probably be able to identify the bodies at the end of the week or the the beginning of next week. Bowen says dental records have been obtained for the victims.

News 12 confirmed independently that the victims are Edna and Roosevelt Jones and their son, Russell.

Roundtree says a male person of interest was taken into custody around 9 p.m. Tuesday, but no charges have been filed. He says there is no reason to believe there is more than one suspect.

Roundtree says they are days away from completing the forensic investigation. They are also searching vehicles to find forensic evidence surrounding the transport of the bodies to the location of the fire. He says there is no indication that a robbery of any sort took place.

The Sheriff's Office is asking anyone with information in this case to come forward.

The pastor at the Augusta Deliverance Evangelistic Church says they are holding a prayer vigil at 7:15 p.m. for Roosevelt, Edna and Russell. The church, which is the one the victims went to, is at 2028 Roosevelt Drive in Augusta.

Initial report:

RICHMOND COUNTY, Ga. (WRDW) -- Sources have confirmed the identities of the bodies that were found in south Augusta on Tuesday.

Investigators were first called to the scene of a brush fire in the woods where crews found three bodies. They were later called to a home on Pinnacle Place Drive for a welfare check, which is where they say evidence was found that linked the home to the three murder victims.

News 12 reported on Tuesday that property records show the home is owned by Edna and Roosevelt Jones.

Family members have confirmed that Edna and Roosevelt Jones and their son, Russell, died on Tuesday.

The Telegraph is reporting the Bibb County School District sent out an email saying Principal Steve Jones lost his parents and brother to a triple homicide near Augusta.

Fort Valley GA? FVSU? n*gga I probably know you....lmao

Klean Kutt?...you cuttin hair out there in the 478 or no?
 5 years ago '07        #3
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,578 | Props total: 8637 8637
wat does his FAMILY have to do with him?

its totally irrelevant

a dude can be a thug/hustler/gangster/mobster/etc and his dad can be a priest n his mom a doctor... the term "fake thug" shouldn't really be used here

on some real sh*t tho

its like those girls/dudes that live in the suburbs in some big a.ss mansion with a successful family n they parents try to raise them strictly...u would think they would be good cuz of that but they are most of the time the baddest ones

i knew this white blonde girl that comes from a rich a.ss family n her parents are strict as fu*k...she be sneakin out her crib at 3am to come thru n smoke a blunt wit me n do sh*t...she got her b00ty n t*ts all out...she just wanna party n have fun
 5 years ago '09        #4
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 castro said:
wat does his FAMILY have to do with him?

its totally irrelevant

a dude can be a thug/hustler/gangster/mobster/etc and his dad can be a priest n his mom a doctor... the term "fake thug" shouldn't really be used here

on some real sh*t tho

its like those girls/dudes that live in the suburbs in some big a.ss mansion with a successful family n they parents try to raise them strictly...u would think they would be good cuz of that but they are most of the time the baddest ones

i knew this white blonde girl that comes from a rich a.ss family n her parents are strict as fu*k...she be sneakin out her crib at 3am to come thru n smoke a blunt wit me n do sh*t...she got her b00ty n t*ts all out...she just wanna party n have fun
lol and that white bi*ch is just tryna be something she's not. She wants to be rebellious so bad for whatever reason, instead of just enjoying what she has and who she is and capitalizing off that. I hate fu*ks like that, be grateful you were born into fu*king money quit chasing sh*t that you know nothing about Smh.
 5 years ago '12        #5
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 LOONATIK said:
lol and that white bi*ch is just tryna be something she's not. She wants to be rebellious so bad for whatever reason, instead of just enjoying what she has and who she is and capitalizing off that. I hate fu*ks like that, be grateful you were born into fu*king money quit chasing sh*t that you know nothing about Smh.
or she's just tryin to escape her strict a.ss parents who probably dont even let her do anything, suckin all the fun out her life

but crazy a.ss story tho..rip to dude. you said you went to school with em...what kinda dude was he? did he seem fake tryna fit in?
 5 years ago '10        #6
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Im Soo Special said:
guess ill be the first comment to say rip to him and his fam
 5 years ago '12        #7
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
J-Money, huge difference still.

There's a difference between these 2 types of people

- A person raised in single parent home, mom was a dope fiend, they had to take care of themselves hustle here and there to get something to eat, and they had people all in the house smokin and wildin because they didnt know any better and the streets is all they knew

- A person who was raised with caring middle class parents, they KNOW better, but still choose to do wrong.

In other words......no matter if a middle class kid did the sh*t they claim or not, there is a difference between someone from the gutta who acts or does what they do because they had to and/or didnt know any better.....and some middle class clown who did it "to be cool" when they knew better

Last edited by KleanKutt100; 05-22-2013 at 07:08 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #8
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
Fort Valley GA? FVSU? n*gga I probably know you....lmao

Klean Kutt?...you cuttin hair out there in the 478 or no?
yea FVSU mane...nah but there is a klean kutt barbershop in macon lol
 5 years ago '12        #9
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
or she's just tryin to escape her strict a.ss parents who probably dont even let her do anything, suckin all the fun out her life

but crazy a.ss story tho..rip to dude. you said you went to school with em...what kinda dude was he? did he seem fake tryna fit in?
didnt know dude like that.....seemed cool. I'm still not buying sophomore students going home on break to sleep in their families Hepzibah, Georgia (suburban Augusta) home with their comfortably living educated parents rapping about being "OGs" and sh*t.
 5 years ago '13        #10
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 1152 1152
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
lol@ "n*ggas need to be themselves"

95% of these clowns in the streets aint even bein themselves..

Ion kno nohin about this dude nd he couldve been fake..

but just cause homeboy peoples was straight dont mean he was... i knew a couple dudes that had both parents and they was still thuggin... robbin/hustlin..same sh*t.

Yallb be actin like the streets is some exclusive club..

Amen true sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #11
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:

And you may be right. But is she not displaying a rebellious attitude cuz she "grew up well"?
 5 years ago '09        #12
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 KleanKutt100 said:
J-Money, huge difference still.

There's a difference between these 2 types of people

- A person raised in single parent home, mom was a dope fiend, they had to take care of themselves hustle here and there to get something to eat, and they had people all in the house smokin and wildin because they didnt know any better and the streets is all they knew

- A person who was raised with caring middle class parents, they KNOW better, but still choose to do wrong.

In other words......no matter if a middle class kid did the sh*t they claim or not, there is a difference between someone from the gutta who acts or does what they do because they had to and/or didnt know any better.....and some middle class clown who did it "to be cool" when they knew better
My point exactly. Some n*ggas don't got a choice, while others had it all and still weren't grateful Smh.
 5 years ago '05        #13
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,927 | Props total: 6176 6176
So nobody knows why they got k!lled we just speculating at this point? RIP to them that just sounds like some out cold sh*t right there
 5 years ago '12        #14
space
space
Funniest sh*t is n*ggas (wiggas?) tellin on themselves makin it look so obvious. The only way you can possibly defend "middle class thugs" is if the nail got hit on the head and that's the type of sh*t you do lol

"nah nah, i was raised in a middle class home and i still do hood rat things with my friends"

it dont matter how you look at it. If a middle class n*gga lies bout sh*t he never experience then that's lame and even if he does try to be a street n*gga and gets into some sh*t, REAL STREET n*ggas gonna look at em like a fool cuz they gonna be like why you out here on the corner. You dont choose to be a street n*gga, your circumstances make you that way. If you try to "choose" it you look dumb as fu*k.

Better listen to that Bun B verse on that UGK song "How Long Can It Last"

[Bun B]
I was born in the ghetto manye I was raised in the hood
And unless you lived it yourself, it just can't be understood
People think hustlin is cool (cool), all hustlin is live
They don't understand hustlers only hustlin to survive
They wished they lived in the 'burbs ('burbs), wished they didn't have to hang (hang)
Out on corners in low-income house in projects and slang
They wish their daddy was home (home), mama wasn't on drugs (drugs)
And they didn't have to grow up to be dealers and thugs (thugs)
Po' children got aspirations and dreams just like the wealthy (wealthy)
But it's hard when that environment you live in ain't healthy (healthy)
You ain't givin no hope (hope), nobody showin you pride (pride)
And you live with all this anger and frustration inside (side)

you cant argue against that sh*t

Last edited by KleanKutt100; 05-22-2013 at 08:36 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #15
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Wait hol up,

I ain't too familiar with Georgia.

He got k!lled In the suburbs?

R.I.P.
 5 years ago '04        #16
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
just cuz the n*gga came from a good background doesnt mean he didnt stray away and get into the streets it happens alot.... alot of rappers come from good homes college educated and all.... i think like one of jadas parents is a dr and the other is a teacher
 5 years ago '12        #17
space
space
 dblock187s said:
just cuz the n*gga came from a good background doesnt mean he didnt stray away and get into the streets it happens alot.... alot of rappers come from good homes college educated and all.... i think like one of jadas parents is a dr and the other is a teacher
But it does make it stupid, considering they know it's the wrong path and the people who actually grew up rough usually dont know any better. 0.000001% of all the fake a.ss middle class n*ggas who try to act like thugs actually succeed turning it into a SUCCESSFUL rap career. A lot of the others end up exposed when they come at some real street dudes on some street sh*t they dont know much about.
 5 years ago '12        #18
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
lot of times ppl just got fam in the hood/ghetto area and hang out wit em and pretty much rubs off on em...prob happened to this dude...go to hangin with fam then met the wrong dudes on the streets and started kickin it
 5 years ago '10        #19
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
I was just about to thread this. This sh*t all on my Facebook. SMH This happened down from where I'm from off Tobacco Road. The whole South Side fu*ked up about this. Esp after this just happened not too long ago.

UPDATE: Mother k!lled, children shot in south Augusta; suspect in custody

I didnt know homie but he went to FVSU after my brother graduated and I know ppl that know him. He's dead so I'm not gonna speak bad about him but Augusta full of good boys trying to go for bad. Augusta a lil smaller than ATL with a lot of "hoods" and a lot of gangs and a lot of n*ggas tryna make a name for themselves. Peace to The Jones Family nonetheless.....

The twist to this sh*t is that they're saying the other brother did this evil sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #20
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
I was just about to thread this. This sh*t all on my Facebook. SMH This happened down from where I'm from off Tobacco Road. The whole South Side fu*ked up about this. Esp after this just happened not too long ago.

UPDATE: Mother k!lled, children shot in south Augusta; suspect in custody

I didnt know homie but he went to FVSU after my brother graduated and I know ppl that know him. He's dead so I'm not gonna speak bad about him but Augusta full of good boys trying to go for bad. Augusta a lil smaller than ATL with a lot of "hoods" and a lot of gangs and a lot of n*ggas tryna make a name for themselves. Peace to The Jones Family nonetheless.....

The twist to this sh*t is that they're saying the other brother did this evil sh*t.
bruh, how many brothers he got? cuz one of them is a principal at a middle school in Macon. I read it on macon.com

So I know they not talkin bout that bro.

Appling Middle School Principal Steve Jones is mourning the deaths of his parents and younger brother in a homicide near Augusta, according to a Bibb County school system email.

A person of interest was being questioned late Wednesday after three bodies were found burning in the woods when firef!ghters arrived about noon Tuesday near a new subdivision in Hephzibah, Richmond County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Lt. Calvin Chew said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago