French Montana First Week Sales Projections

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,546 | Props total: 6800 6800
still proud of my n*gga
even though i clown him for most his records, n*gga out the hood and has an album out
 5 years ago '10        #62
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9063 9063
We all know French is in that category of people that are singles artists.

I thought he would do 75K max, but not surprised at the predicted 45K

Didn't think he was capable of dropping a good album, but everyone says it's good so I'll give it a chance and judge for myself
 5 years ago '11        #64
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8511 8511
 Blah said:
still proud of my n*gga
even though i clown him for most his records, n*gga out the hood and has an album out
Yeah them ghettos in Morocco no joke
 5 years ago '05        #65
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,929 | Props total: 30324 30324
lol@PPL SAYING he needs max b. max b is just as trash sound fu*king stupid singing off key n sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #66
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
dem Look Back at Bad Boy History

Biggie Ready To Die 4 x platinum
Craig Mack Funk Da World Gold
112 112 2 x Platinum
Faith Evans Faith PLatinum
Total Total PLatinum
Life After death 10 X Platinum
No Way Out 7 x PLatinum
Mase Harlem World 4 x Platinum
The lox Money Power Respect Platinum
112 Room 112 2 x Platinum
Faith Evans Keep the Faith Platinum
Total Kim, Keisha and Pam Gold
Bad Boy Greatest hits Platinum
Puff Daddy Forever 2 x Platinum
Mase Double Up Gold
Black rob Life Story Platinum ( 1, 8 M)
Shyne Gold ( 900K)
Born Again 2x Platinum
Carl Thomas Emotional Platinum
Dream It was alll a Dream Platinum
faith Faithfully Platinum
P. Diddy & the Bad Boy Family - We Invented The Remix: Volume 1 2x platinum
Bad Boys II: The Soundtrack Platinum
Da Band - Too Hot for TV Gold
Bad Boy's 10th Anniversary... The Hits Gold
Carl Thomas - Let's Talk About It Gold
Mario Winans - Hurt No More Gold
8Ball & MJG - Living Legends Gold
Mase - Welcome Back Gold
The Notorious B.I.G. - Duets: The Final Chapter Platinum
Yung Joc - New Joc City Gold
Danity Kane - Danity Kane Platinum
Diddy Press Play Gold
Danity Kane - Welcome to the Dollhouse platinum
 5 years ago '05        #67
space
space
max b is garbage...none of that sh*t impresses me every project he drops is 4 good songs the rest are fillers with horrible singing

i noticed only people on forums talk about max...outside world no one utters dude name
 5 years ago '07        #68
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 5 years ago '07        #69
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,628 | Props total: 2473 2473
 Chief Dee said:
I never thought he'd move any units, what is there to like about French Montana? He cant rap, his rhymes are super basic, his vocab is on the level of a highschooler, he can barely flow, he ruins songs, and he doesn't stand out over the beat. He doesn't even have charisma. What is "cool" about French Montana? What little kid you know even told you, "I wanna be like French Montana". Nobody, dude supposedly has "swag" but he was running around rocking dead animals on his head and thin Fisher Price shirts with funny designs on them. Dude coped his fits from Toys R Us and this is "hot" to some people? Well it must not be that hot. 50K with Diddy and features. Take dat, take dat, take dat you f*ggots.
damnnnn, the hate coming from you is incredibly strong ...I became a fan of frenchs late... the reason I like his music is because of the entertainment factor he might not be lyrical or anything like that but he drops funny, entertaining, and hyped up music..his flow and adlibs are dope to me ..so is his style..dude seems like a legit hood a.ss n*gga that made it from grinding his african a.ss off..which I have nothing but respect for ..n*gga came to the U.S when he was what, 16 or something? Did his thing on the streets w/those cocaine city dvds, hustled his a.ss off on the streets and with rap, got caught up with the street life and almost got k!lled, linked up with max b and took the fu*k off eventually..his success was a long time coming imho..n*ggas like french montana are a prime example as to why the U.S is known as the land of opportunity, dude knew nothing about this country(outside of what he heard in morocco about the U.S) and what it took to make it out here when he moved here in his early teens and not only did he become a millionaire before rap but he made a big name for himself as an established artist..how anyone can knock that, I just don't understand ..french is that n*gga and I hope his album sales get better..either way he's planted his foot in the game and I don't see him leaving anytime soon
 Im Soo Special said:
not surprising

i hate when rappers get out and then sell out

dame grease, max, harry fraud is what u got u here
yeah that pisses me the fu*k off..but what a lot of people don't understand is it's a lot of politics to deal with when signed to a major label..you don't have complete creative control over your album..what you may think works(which has proven to work since it got you to where you're at) may not be the same thing that works according to your label execs...since they're the ones that are putting forth the advance to pay for damn near everything(music videos, studio time, marketing etc)..you really have no choice but to agree to their terms if you want you're album out at a timely manner..the labels look at you as a business investment and they will do everything in their power to make sure that you're a successful business investment..they go by the industry standards, which creates albums that true fans of the artists (before they were on a mainstream stage) won't like..since they aren't really getting the full dose of music that made them become a fan of that artist in the first place..instead they get some watered down bullsh*t that the label forced make happen in pursuit of the appeal of the masses and radio singles...which is why there's no production from harry fraud, dame grease etc..bottom line fu*k major labels
 5 years ago '04        #70
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Chief Dee said:
I never thought he'd move any units, what is there to like about French Montana? He cant rap, his rhymes are super basic, his vocab is on the level of a highschooler, he can barely flow, he ruins songs, and he doesn't stand out over the beat. He doesn't even have charisma. What is "cool" about French Montana? What little kid you know even told you, "I wanna be like French Montana". Nobody, dude supposedly has "swag" but he was running around rocking dead animals on his head and thin Fisher Price shirts with funny designs on them. Dude coped his fits from Toys R Us and this is "hot" to some people? Well it must not be that hot. 50K with Diddy and features. Take dat, take dat, take dat you f*ggots.
Bruh Diddy said it himself in the video of him and French in the chopper goin to the Hamptons....."I don't mess with "rappers"....I mess with "stars"....Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't you want to work with a "rapper", someone who loves the art and will put their all into it as opposed to someone who could care less about the art, and only see rap as a hustle?? I'm starting to see this more and more from other facets of life as well. Folks who love what they do are being overtaken by those that see it as a hustle. Sh*ts sad......

But then again a real rapper won't let Diddy put a shiny suit on em.......
 5 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
why jay mention him on 3 kings then?
i pretty much lurk in this section and all i get from the post i seen from you is you are a d!ckhead.
 5 years ago '12        #72
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6837 6837
 lo life dun said:
i noticed only people on forums talk about max...outside world no one utters dude name

Only message boards ...

Curren$y said:
Listening to Max B, wishing he was free
But he not, so we smoke a whole ounce for Gain Green

For the record tho, I think Max B is overrated as fu*k.
 5 years ago '13        #73
TayMasterChef 33 heat pts33
space
space
$2,656 | Props total: 406 406
Xbox Lost
 5 years ago '04        #74
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1453 1453
 bmanbman said:
Slaughterhouse did 50k with no #1 single or any singles on the radio for that matter

Keef did 50k off a mixtape basically.
keef up to 200k now
 5 years ago '09        #75
59fifty 
space
space
$22,732 | Props total: 10168 10168
 cent5o said:
honestly bad boy did an awful job promoting this guy. the cd is pretty good in my opinion but i didnt even know he was on bad boy till i heard diddy on this cd
This....thought he was mmg
 5 years ago '12        #76
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 Flying Jesus said:
pop that went 12 times plat

and this is honestly alright for a dude who isnt even suppose to be alive, or nobody thought would be the on to make it out of all of the rappers that could of been from ny
you actually had me tho lool u never know nowadays people only buy singles and sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #77
SnowFleury 4 heat pts
space
space
$651 | Props total: 1894 1894
Sure fans of his music BUY albums though
 5 years ago '13        #78
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
this album is so wack that I aint even gonna download it for free

5 years ago '09        #79
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
damn...thought he'd atleast sell 100k with that said, im still buying thr album, still downloading all the tapes and still gonna rep french and the coke boys, they're sh*t is good regardless
 5 years ago '04        #80
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
The funny thing is 50 would still outsell French right now. And he ain't even hot..

Y'all n*ggas lyin to yourselves all those features and big time production this album was ment not to fail. I have not seen a album this safe proof since The Documentary.. He in the red right now with those numbers.

Last edited by Scoop24; 05-23-2013 at 07:45 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
121 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
319 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy