Lil Scrappy Off To Rehab, Claims Addiction To Weed

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
current pot heads will never claim their addicted I was the same way, only way to personally understand how addictive it is, is by looking back and see the difference between your former perspective
 5 years ago '11        #102
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25121 25121
 andremackassi said:
you boxden n*ggas crack me up. ya'll stay callin a rapper/actor gay but then go on to post about how ya body is ready to see lil scrappy p!ss

yo majority of n*ggas here are gay as sh*t
clown stay in your lane

you got a name like "andre" you can't be talking sh*t

I fu*k better bi*ches then you..live better then you..drive better then you..and smoke

worry about yourself calling other men gay but you writing paragraphs about other men...that seem ok?

you mad cuz I watch love and hiphop with a pus*y and mouth next to me everytime gtfo

Last edited by Dray; 05-23-2013 at 03:52 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #103
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,299 | Props total: 25121 25121
 Full Clip said:
buncha fu*kin retards in this thread..

1. ANYTHING is mentally addictive..from Pez to s3x to weed..physically addicting is a different story(alchohol, coke, coffee,etc)..thats why u hear 80% of america pissed off if they aint had their morning coffee..the withdrawls start to set in

2. Anyone who complains about headaches, or other random problems after not blazing is just missin the fact that YOURE PUTTIN YOUR BUD IN TOBACCO PAPER..that sh*t causes mad problems in itself

3. If you dont vaporize ..you need to

4. I vape about 8 times a day..on average..been like that for over 10 yrs..havent had one health problem or withdrawl..and ive stopped here and there for weeks at a time

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #104
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I always say Weed heads are the worst.
 5 years ago '07        #105
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Full Clip said:
buncha fu*kin retards in this thread..

1. ANYTHING is mentally addictive..from Pez to s3x to weed..physically addicting is a different story(alchohol, coke, coffee,etc)..thats why u hear 80% of america pissed off if they aint had their morning coffee..the withdrawls start to set in

2. Anyone who complains about headaches, or other random problems after not blazing is just missin the fact that YOURE PUTTIN YOUR BUD IN TOBACCO PAPER..that sh*t causes mad problems in itself

3. If you dont vaporize ..you need to

4. I vape about 8 times a day..on average..been like that for over 10 yrs..havent had one health problem or withdrawl..and ive stopped here and there for weeks at a time

Cocaine is a mental addiction.
 05-23-2013, 04:18 PM         #106
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
and you just called scrappy a fool? yeah ok, go head and do that and you will surely pass that p!ss test, smart guy
naw that sh*t works, but not for test they send to a lab, dilution works for those cheap walmart drug test, cause they dont check for that, all u gotta do is take vitamin b to make your p!ss look legit ive done it in the past....without the vitamin d , I used to give mamma dukes straight p!ss smelling water haha

Last edited by DoubleD; 05-23-2013 at 04:22 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #107
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,007 | Props total: 17168 17168
 lo life dun said:
n*gga aint addicted he just doesn't have anything constructive to do with himself which is why his career is sh*t.

i buy a 20 of mid and that sh*t last me all week

smoking weed all damn day. i don't smoke my first blunt until the sun goes down
You my n*gga bruh, we cool...but when I come home this summer ima find you, flush all that mid sh*t down the toilet and make you smoke some diesel

This n*gga Dun gone be on boxden like "....fu*k Sandy "

No way in hell n*ggas should be out here smokng mids like that b
 5 years ago '12        #108
space
space
 DSmith93 said:
ya'll fu*k around and come to la, have that exclusive shelf sh*t wit ya boy

i know mid is when trying to save, but every now n than you gotta enjoy some of that k!ll
And yall n*ggas got them medical cards out there

My back hurt right now...and the store only sell tylenol for it...fml
 5 years ago '06        #109
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,169 | Props total: 4522 4522
@ dudes even mentioning mids..i aint even seen that sh*t in ages..its 2013...fu*k outta here wit seeds n stems...thats some 70s sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #110
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
lol it don't take no weak minded person to get addicted to weed its actually quite easy cause there is no negatives that come from it but the LAW lol
I will admit i addicted to weed I don't like going a single day without smoking it, but that don't mean that I put smoking weed before getting sh*t done in my life.. Its just apart of my life and ill choose when I don't want it in my life but for right now I good I just going to keep smoking lol
 5 years ago '12        #111
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 856 856
Everyone who's tried to group me in with "addicts" based on my posts in this thread is an idiot, and also very ignorant. I haven't smoked in 4 days at this moment, and I'm perfectly fine. No physical or mental symptoms, and I smoke and vaporize weed every single day. How would this be possible if I was addicted?

You're an idiot if you think everybody that smokes weed everyday is addicted. Most people just like smoking weed.

Non smoking a.ss n*ggas trying to tell a genuine weed user about addiction...

The ignorance...

Edit: The only people that might get addicted like that are heavy blunt smokers, and that's not because of weed, but you non smoking n*ggas wouldn't know that kinda sh*t

Last edited by hou12; 05-23-2013 at 06:18 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #112
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
Jail or Rehab?

The Weed got a hold of me judge , im trying to kick it.
 5 years ago '12        #113
hou12 
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
as a true pothead i can say im addicted to weed. some of yall dont know what the word addicted truly means if in ur free time you tryin to get high on weed you addicted.. if you cant go out and have a good time wit out blazin up before u addicted. if you cant go months and months without even thinking bout weed u addicted plain n simple.. Most people a.ssociate addict=bad and thas not the case being addicted to weed just means you love weed and and overly enjoy the effects
See this is what I mean, none of this sh*t has ever happened to me

I don't have to smoke weed, I choose to smoke weed

Are you n*ggas smoking reggie & mids or something?

Mental Control/Discipline is a great skill

Last edited by hou12; 05-23-2013 at 06:36 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #114
space
space
 Full Clip said:
@ dudes even mentioning mids..i aint even seen that sh*t in ages..its 2013...fu*k outta here wit seeds n stems...thats some 70s sh*t
Aye my n*gga cool tho with his midget weed, dont be hating on him
 5 years ago '09        #115
59fifty 
space
space
$22,671 | Props total: 10143 10143
Idk bruh, I don't think I'm addicted bcuz as long as I got it I don't need to smoke sh*t I'll go several days no problem, but say for example if I smoked da last of my sh*t yesterday, by this time today I'd be goin thru it waitin all fu*kin day to re....and sometimes when I finally get it I don't even have da urge to fire one up...after feelin like a fiend all day finally get my sh*t n idc anymore? ... Dat sh*t is weird yo......so am I addicted or not? bcuz right now I'm too high to decide......

Oh n fu*k dat blunt sh*t..... n*ggaz late passin me a fu*kin blunt
 05-23-2013, 06:58 PM         #116
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't u become addicted to anything?
 5 years ago '12        #117
hou12 
space
space
I'm a musician/producer. I make beats every single day. I don't plan on stopping. Is it because I genuinely like making beats or is it because I'm "mentally addicted"?

I'm a weed smoker. I smoke and vaporize weed every single day. I don't plan on stopping. Is it because I genuinely like smoking weed or is it because I'm "mentally addicted"?

I'm a reader. I read every single day. I don't plan on stopping. Is it because I genuinely like reading or is it because I'm "mentally addicted"?

Do you see how full of sh*t this "Weed is mentally addictive" argument is?

If you really care enough, you can label anyone as "addicted" to anything. Doesn't mean they are.
 5 years ago '09        #118
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 721 721
Scrappy is a dumb a.ss Nicca, plain and simple; its obvious he's a fu*king idiot bc he turned in a cold urine sample.

Anything and everything can be addictive, if not used in moderation, albeit it coffee, food, pr0n, etc.

I have been smoking kush for the longest, multiple times a day. It's easy to take month long breaks to clear your head, and have an oz of kushes in the closet packed up, and it's all mental willpower. Yeah you have cravings to want to be high because that sh*t is great, but it's a person by person basis on how you will be affected, whether you are irritable for a few days, can't sleep, etc, some people have no aftereffects after stopping and some do.

Smoke or don't smoke, who the fu*k cares. If you let this sh*t ruin your productivity and your goals, you werefu*ked up to begin with and that's on you.
 05-23-2013, 07:21 PM         #119
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im addicted,

and i love it.

5 years ago '10        #120
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
n*ggas dumb...

He only pulled the addicted card so he won't get violated...

He's tryna stay outta jail
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc