Lil Scrappy Off To Rehab, Claims Addiction To Weed

most viewed right now
NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Ty lue on that gang sh-t in the locker room post game
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,153 | Props total: 5337 5337
 yumflip said:
n*ggas in here quick w/the generalizations. Weed can and is addictive. Anything w/o moderation can become addictive. Doesn't make you weak either. People fall into addiction w/o knowing they have an addictive personality. Most people just think an addiction has to somehow take away from your life. Some people can be functional addicts. I know crackheads that held down jobs & raised their family, all the while smoking like a chimney. Some people just manage addictions better than others, but they still addicts. And if the choice is jail or rehab....rehab 10 times outta 10. I know a n*gga that got pinched w/an oz of blow. n*gga's lawyer got him in rehab w/the quickness. No questions asked. Scrap smart for this one.
This. People just need to justify what they do as being ok. So they quick to call someone names if that person thinks its a problem in their lives.

I get sick as sh*t every time I try to quit. I can't sleep, can't eat, and its just wack as fu*k all around.

Maybe for u its nothing
 5 years ago '13        #62
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
This guy is a fool. What you're supposed to do is drink lots of ice water until you pee turns white.

Even I know that and im not a stoner or weed smoker at all.

I really don't think one can be addicted to weed though?

But I guess one can be addicted to anything I guess
 5 years ago '05        #63
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$11,160 | Props total: 11167 11167
scrappy been a bi*ch a.ss n*gga

i remember before the VMAs my cousin saw him on TRL with a f*ckin paper clip holding his chain together going around the audience on commercial breaks asking who got weed

lame a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #64
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$19,171 | Props total: 1764 1764
Visited Houston for like 5 days in June 2012.. No smoking, no drinking, no anything..

Smoked like a $20 kush blunt when I got home that Saturday

Only withdrawals: boredom, super clear dreams, and insomnia.
 5 years ago '06        #65
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,557 | Props total: 981 981
I smoke heavy and take breaks all the time. The only withdrawls i get are crazy a.ss dreams/nightmares
 5 years ago '06        #66
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
space
$57,647 | Props total: 37218 37218
Lmao at this dumb n*gga man. Weed has no addictive properties what so ever in it so if you get addicted its all in your head. I smoke daily and can stop for weeks without doing it and I don't go through withdrawals. This dumb a.ss just thought this would work and got caught so he pulled this card. That stupid fu*king f*ggot. If you n*gga is too weak minded and get addicted to something with no addiction properties what so ever maybe y'all need to rethink life a little bit.
 5 years ago '07        #67
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,380 | Props total: 3295 3295
 Sir Bangz said:
This guy is a fool. What you're supposed to do is drink lots of ice water until you pee turns white.

it doesn't matter how much water you drink or what color your p!ss is, if it's dirty then it's dirty it'll show up in the test..scrappy is a fu*king retard..i'm sure it's not his first time getting drug tested, seeing he's been locked up many times before and has had to deal with probation and all..if you're familiar with the process, which you should be if you've ever given a urine sample to get a job or anything, then you'd know that the very first thing they do when you hand your urine sample is test it to see if it's at body temperature..the fact that scrappys retarded a.ss handed over cold p!ss goes to show you that he may need a little break from smoking, since he may have very well smoked himself retarded .it's common sense to take the rehab over the jail time but god damn for a n*gga to hand over cold p!ss ..i can't say his retarded a.ss didn't have it coming after doing that dumb sh*t ..if it hasn't been at least 3 months since you last smoked(maybe a little longer for heavy smokers like myself ) and you need to pass a urine drug test then I highly suggest synthetic urine..i've used it many times before and it has worked perfectly each time..it even worked for tsa and that's a federal agency so chea

Last edited by Deniro732; 05-23-2013 at 11:48 AM..
 05-23-2013, 11:44 AM         #68
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
cold pee? he tried to thug it out too hard. them pee tastes you gotta hit up all the real n*ggas in your phone about those before u take em. i know how to pass em. squaaad
You've tasted p!ss before famz?
 5 years ago '12        #69
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,086 | Props total: 7912 7912
 Sir Bangz said:

I really don't think one can be addicted to weed though?

But I guess one can be addicted to anything I guess
and you just called scrappy a fool? yeah ok, go head and do that and you will surely pass that p!ss test, smart guy
 5 years ago '11        #70
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,202 | Props total: 243 243
rehad for weed?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #71
ULTIMATE 003 139 heat pts139
space
space
$458 | Props total: 1816 1816
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmao at this dumb n*gga man. Weed has no addictive properties what so ever in it so if you get addicted its all in your head. I smoke daily and can stop for weeks without doing it and I don't go through withdrawals. This dumb a.ss just thought this would work and got caught so he pulled this card. That stupid fu*king f*ggot. If you n*gga is too weak minded and get addicted to something with no addiction properties what so ever maybe y'all need to rethink life a little bit.
Think about it like this. Some people are alcoholics and some people aren't. It's pretty much the same thing with weed. Addiction is addiction but not everybody suffers from it. Just because you don't have issues with it doesn't mean it's not real. How hard is that to understand?
 5 years ago '04        #72
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 26 26
as a true pothead i can say im addicted to weed. some of yall dont know what the word addicted truly means if in ur free time you tryin to get high on weed you addicted.. if you cant go out and have a good time wit out blazin up before u addicted. if you cant go months and months without even thinking bout weed u addicted plain n simple.. Most people a.ssociate addict=bad and thas not the case being addicted to weed just means you love weed and and overly enjoy the effects
 5 years ago '04        #73
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,469 | Props total: 2491 2491
lol n*ggas act like it don't happen yet bout to punch someone in the face or dig for loose change if they don't got none
 5 years ago '04        #74
Dash Marley 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,238 | Props total: 1483 1483
What kinda f*ggot a.ss sh*t is this How do you turn in a cold urine sample !?!? He's not addicted to weed he is just a stupid n*gga that smoke weed.
 5 years ago '04        #75
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,469 | Props total: 2491 2491
& alcohol aint more addictive than weed it just has worst side effects to most ppl
 5 years ago '06        #76
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,312 | Props total: 962 962
only n*ggas that addicted to weed are weak minded plain and simple. i used to smoke daily and had to drop that sh*t for a job. if you wanna stop you can it's simple. mind over matter.
 5 years ago '06        #77
Full Clip 78 heat pts78
space
space
$7,482 | Props total: 5649 5649
buncha fu*kin retards in this thread..

1. ANYTHING is mentally addictive..from Pez to s3x to weed..physically addicting is a different story(alchohol, coke, coffee,etc)..thats why u hear 80% of america pissed off if they aint had their morning coffee..the withdrawls start to set in

2. Anyone who complains about headaches, or other random problems after not blazing is just missin the fact that YOURE PUTTIN YOUR BUD IN TOBACCO PAPER..that sh*t causes mad problems in itself

3. If you dont vaporize ..you need to

4. I vape about 8 times a day..on average..been like that for over 10 yrs..havent had one health problem or withdrawl..and ive stopped here and there for weeks at a time
 05-23-2013, 12:58 PM         #78
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by Infamous B; 05-23-2013 at 01:08 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #79
MakaveliToDon91 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 8050 8050
 JOK3R KiNG 808 said:
Think about it like this. Some people are alcoholics and some people aren't. It's pretty much the same thing with weed. Addiction is addiction but not everybody suffers from it. Just because you don't have issues with it doesn't mean it's not real. How hard is that to understand?
its mental tho. my n*gga smoked twice a day at least usually three plus for three years and stopped cold turkey no problem. said he feel no different. i been tokin like that for 3-4 years now. i went on vacation for 2 weeks witout weed and if i travel to visit fam in NC n what not i always gotta go wittout that buddha. no problems, no withdrawls, its all mental mayne. weed a weak drug idk how n*ggas be gettin addicted to it

Mr Connoisseur said:
its so he can go to rehab instead of jail.

goddamn alot of you fake thugs are idiots.
yeah this sh*t is obvious. im jus pointin out weed is a mental addiction u can easily overcome, any physical withdrawls is prolly in ya head.
 5 years ago '04        #80
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,461 | Props total: 576 576
 case sensitive said:

[pic - click to view]

Came in this thread hoping to see this lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy