Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 17386 17386
I just finished a year or probation last month, smoked damn near every day and never came up hot on one test.

These n*ggas just reckless and ignorant as fu*k.
 05-23-2013, 10:25 AM         #62
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoubleD said:
weed is mentaly addicting and can lead to things like anxiety,Depersonalization/Derealization, and depression in certain people plus more.

dont bash the man with stoner propaganda, its almost as bad as the stupid as anti weed propaganda.
 5 years ago '09        #63
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 kriskross00 said:
who gets addicted to weed mind over matter people...
That's a good move though...I'd rather do rehab then 6 months in jail....he just said I have a problem to get out jail
 5 years ago '10        #64
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,709 | Props total: 6158 6158
 Crookz said:
Everyone of u n*ggas would say ur addicted to weed if it means not getting locked up
this.. this is a big way they keep weed from getting legalized. they put your back against the wall and it's either jail or rehab and admitting you're "addicted", then use those statistics to try and villainize weed.
 05-23-2013, 11:30 AM         #65
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoubleD said:
n*gga you do understand what mental addiction is right? and that it does have real negative affects.
Wasting your time arguing with some of these clowns
 5 years ago '06        #66
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
n*ggas in here quick w/the generalizations. Weed can and is addictive. Anything w/o moderation can become addictive. Doesn't make you weak either. People fall into addiction w/o knowing they have an addictive personality. Most people just think an addiction has to somehow take away from your life. Some people can be functional addicts. I know crackheads that held down jobs & raised their family, all the while smoking like a chimney. Some people just manage addictions better than others, but they still addicts. And if the choice is jail or rehab....rehab 10 times outta 10. I know a n*gga that got pinched w/an oz of blow. n*gga's lawyer got him in rehab w/the quickness. No questions asked. Scrap smart for this one.
 5 years ago '11        #67
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3935 3935
 hou12 said:
No. You have to smoke enough to understand. You come to a point where you realize that weed is a genuinely good thing, and there's no problem with it. You're not addicted, it's just part of what you do.
Lmao.

Funny seeing people try and justify how they aren't addicted.

"Nah, I just hate how it feels when I'm not doing it, so ima do it as much as I can, forever. And I decided to not look at that like its an issue, so...there is no issue "
 5 years ago '11        #68
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,408 | Props total: 3935 3935
 yumflip said:
n*ggas in here quick w/the generalizations. Weed can and is addictive. Anything w/o moderation can become addictive. Doesn't make you weak either. People fall into addiction w/o knowing they have an addictive personality. Most people just think an addiction has to somehow take away from your life. Some people can be functional addicts. I know crackheads that held down jobs & raised their family, all the while smoking like a chimney. Some people just manage addictions better than others, but they still addicts. And if the choice is jail or rehab....rehab 10 times outta 10. I know a n*gga that got pinched w/an oz of blow. n*gga's lawyer got him in rehab w/the quickness. No questions asked. Scrap smart for this one.
This. People just need to justify what they do as being ok. So they quick to call someone names if that person thinks its a problem in their lives.

I get sick as sh*t every time I try to quit. I can't sleep, can't eat, and its just wack as fu*k all around.

Maybe for u its nothing
 5 years ago '13        #69
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
This guy is a fool. What you're supposed to do is drink lots of ice water until you pee turns white.

Even I know that and im not a stoner or weed smoker at all.

I really don't think one can be addicted to weed though?

But I guess one can be addicted to anything I guess
 5 years ago '05        #70
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,841 | Props total: 9796 9796
scrappy been a bi*ch a.ss n*gga

i remember before the VMAs my cousin saw him on TRL with a f*ckin paper clip holding his chain together going around the audience on commercial breaks asking who got weed

lame a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #71
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1151 1151
Visited Houston for like 5 days in June 2012.. No smoking, no drinking, no anything..

Smoked like a $20 kush blunt when I got home that Saturday

Only withdrawals: boredom, super clear dreams, and insomnia.
 5 years ago '06        #72
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
I smoke heavy and take breaks all the time. The only withdrawls i get are crazy a.ss dreams/nightmares
 5 years ago '06        #73
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,910 | Props total: 25808 25808
Lmao at this dumb n*gga man. Weed has no addictive properties what so ever in it so if you get addicted its all in your head. I smoke daily and can stop for weeks without doing it and I don't go through withdrawals. This dumb a.ss just thought this would work and got caught so he pulled this card. That stupid fu*king f*ggot. If you n*gga is too weak minded and get addicted to something with no addiction properties what so ever maybe y'all need to rethink life a little bit.
 5 years ago '07        #74
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Sir Bangz said:
This guy is a fool. What you're supposed to do is drink lots of ice water until you pee turns white.

it doesn't matter how much water you drink or what color your p!ss is, if it's dirty then it's dirty it'll show up in the test..scrappy is a fu*king retard..i'm sure it's not his first time getting drug tested, seeing he's been locked up many times before and has had to deal with probation and all..if you're familiar with the process, which you should be if you've ever given a urine sample to get a job or anything, then you'd know that the very first thing they do when you hand your urine sample is test it to see if it's at body temperature..the fact that scrappys retarded a.ss handed over cold p!ss goes to show you that he may need a little break from smoking, since he may have very well smoked himself retarded .it's common sense to take the rehab over the jail time but god damn for a n*gga to hand over cold p!ss ..i can't say his retarded a.ss didn't have it coming after doing that dumb sh*t ..if it hasn't been at least 3 months since you last smoked(maybe a little longer for heavy smokers like myself ) and you need to pass a urine drug test then I highly suggest synthetic urine..i've used it many times before and it has worked perfectly each time..it even worked for tsa and that's a federal agency so chea

Last edited by Deniro732; 05-23-2013 at 12:48 PM..
 05-23-2013, 12:44 PM         #75
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
cold pee? he tried to thug it out too hard. them pee tastes you gotta hit up all the real n*ggas in your phone about those before u take em. i know how to pass em. squaaad
You've tasted p!ss before famz?
 5 years ago '12        #76
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
 Sir Bangz said:

I really don't think one can be addicted to weed though?

But I guess one can be addicted to anything I guess
and you just called scrappy a fool? yeah ok, go head and do that and you will surely pass that p!ss test, smart guy
 5 years ago '11        #77
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
rehad for weed?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #78
ULTIMATE 003 126 heat pts126
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1289 1289
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmao at this dumb n*gga man. Weed has no addictive properties what so ever in it so if you get addicted its all in your head. I smoke daily and can stop for weeks without doing it and I don't go through withdrawals. This dumb a.ss just thought this would work and got caught so he pulled this card. That stupid fu*king f*ggot. If you n*gga is too weak minded and get addicted to something with no addiction properties what so ever maybe y'all need to rethink life a little bit.
Think about it like this. Some people are alcoholics and some people aren't. It's pretty much the same thing with weed. Addiction is addiction but not everybody suffers from it. Just because you don't have issues with it doesn't mean it's not real. How hard is that to understand?
 5 years ago '04        #79
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
as a true pothead i can say im addicted to weed. some of yall dont know what the word addicted truly means if in ur free time you tryin to get high on weed you addicted.. if you cant go out and have a good time wit out blazin up before u addicted. if you cant go months and months without even thinking bout weed u addicted plain n simple.. Most people a.ssociate addict=bad and thas not the case being addicted to weed just means you love weed and and overly enjoy the effects
 5 years ago '04        #80
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
lol n*ggas act like it don't happen yet bout to punch someone in the face or dig for loose change if they don't got none
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy