most viewed right now
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
This n*gga kept the Pee in a cooler to keep it fresh
 5 years ago '12        #42
hou12 
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1025 1025
 Cloud 420 said:
You a lucky a.ss dude bruh. What happened when you stopped for a prolonged time?
The worst that's ever happened is me missing the high or being bored. For example a time when I was dry for 3 weeks I was kinda disappointed for like day or 2 because sh*t wasn't as fun or enjoyable, like music etc. but I just got over it until I got some more
 5 years ago '10        #43
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
Not sure how you get addicted...

I smoked consistently from when I was in High School, through when I was 20..

Just decided one day that I was done.. Too old for that sh*t, and aint looked back in years..
 5 years ago '10        #44
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
you can't get addicted to weed, people who smoke everyday all day do it because weed is awesome. simple as that.
 5 years ago '12        #45
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,084 | Props total: 7906 7906
 DoubleD said:
I answered that a page ago n*gga.

n*gga said weed addiction dont exist then says he had withdrawls from stopping

but I am arguing with n*ggas that say "fu*k science"
withdraws after stopping is normal, get that in your head. it has nothing to do with being addicted when we're talkin about weed we aint talking about crack or cocaine bro

If i have a roommate whos a pot head and everyday he smokes me out with his weed and i willingly say yes, im gonna have withdraws when i stop. not because i was addicted but because my body is adjusting to the changes common sense my dude
 5 years ago '12        #46
hou12 
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1025 1025
 gakhteebo said:
you can't get addicted to weed, people who smoke everyday all day do it because weed is awesome. simple as that.

The fact that people still can't grasp this is really a shame...

Last edited by hou12; 05-22-2013 at 06:31 PM..
 05-22-2013, 06:32 PM         #47
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
withdraws after stopping is normal, get that in your head. it has nothing to do with being addicted when we're talkin about weed we aint talking about crack or cocaine bro

If i have a roommate whos a pot head and everyday he smokes me out with his weed and i willingly say yes, im gonna have withdraws when i stop. not because i was addicted but because my body is adjusting to the changes common sense my dude
yall n*ggas sai addiction dont exist, just stop, yes it is normal to have withdrawals after quitting something you are addicted to, n*gga we are agreeing but U.O.E.N.O
 5 years ago '07        #48
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,806 | Props total: 3030 3030
tired of people saying you cant get addicted to bud
 5 years ago '07        #49
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,806 | Props total: 3030 3030
 gakhteebo said:
yeah, b/c they are ADDICTED
 5 years ago '11        #50
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 1782 1782
 CIDF said:
cold pee? he tried to thug it out too hard. them pee tastes you gotta hit up all the real n*ggas in your phone about those before u take em. i know how to pass em. squaaad
 05-23-2013, 09:16 AM         #51
chocoholic306 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how did the BMF even f*ck wit this man...tisk tisk tisk
 5 years ago '05        #52
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$15,654 | Props total: 7057 7057
 DoubleD said:
weed is mentaly addicting and can lead to things like anxiety,Depersonalization/Derealization, and depression in certain people plus more.

dont bash the man with stoner propaganda, its almost as bad as the stupid as anti weed propaganda.
All things affect people differently. Like alcohol, ciggarettes, prescription drugs. Everything is bad just depends on how and who is taking it.

But honestly man we all know he did this to avoid jail no addiction.
 5 years ago '12        #53
kiddalex 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,935 | Props total: 8094 8094
Lot of people who stop smoking say "Yeah , one day I stopped, got tired of it and never did again"

You never hear crackheads or coke addicts say that sh*t.

I'm addicted tho for reals

but you know what .....

[pic - click to view]

I'm not one of these get high all day , fu*k a job , wake up toke up types.
 5 years ago '12        #54
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
I just finished a year or probation last month, smoked damn near every day and never came up hot on one test.

These n*ggas just reckless and ignorant as fu*k.
 05-23-2013, 09:25 AM         #55
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoubleD said:
weed is mentaly addicting and can lead to things like anxiety,Depersonalization/Derealization, and depression in certain people plus more.

dont bash the man with stoner propaganda, its almost as bad as the stupid as anti weed propaganda.
 5 years ago '09        #56
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
 kriskross00 said:
who gets addicted to weed mind over matter people...
That's a good move though...I'd rather do rehab then 6 months in jail....he just said I have a problem to get out jail
 5 years ago '10        #57
t from the 617 
space
space
$4,130 | Props total: 8347 8347
 Crookz said:
Everyone of u n*ggas would say ur addicted to weed if it means not getting locked up
this.. this is a big way they keep weed from getting legalized. they put your back against the wall and it's either jail or rehab and admitting you're "addicted", then use those statistics to try and villainize weed.
 05-23-2013, 10:30 AM         #58
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoubleD said:
n*gga you do understand what mental addiction is right? and that it does have real negative affects.
Wasting your time arguing with some of these clowns
 5 years ago '06        #59
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,914 | Props total: 2813 2813
n*ggas in here quick w/the generalizations. Weed can and is addictive. Anything w/o moderation can become addictive. Doesn't make you weak either. People fall into addiction w/o knowing they have an addictive personality. Most people just think an addiction has to somehow take away from your life. Some people can be functional addicts. I know crackheads that held down jobs & raised their family, all the while smoking like a chimney. Some people just manage addictions better than others, but they still addicts. And if the choice is jail or rehab....rehab 10 times outta 10. I know a n*gga that got pinched w/an oz of blow. n*gga's lawyer got him in rehab w/the quickness. No questions asked. Scrap smart for this one.
 5 years ago '11        #60
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,149 | Props total: 5332 5332
 hou12 said:
No. You have to smoke enough to understand. You come to a point where you realize that weed is a genuinely good thing, and there's no problem with it. You're not addicted, it's just part of what you do.
Lmao.

Funny seeing people try and justify how they aren't addicted.

"Nah, I just hate how it feels when I'm not doing it, so ima do it as much as I can, forever. And I decided to not look at that like its an issue, so...there is no issue "
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy