Lil Scrappy Off To Rehab, Claims Addiction To Weed

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
hou12 
space
space
$6,622 | Props total: 844 844
 whodatb1 said:
n*gga didnt even get the synthetic urine body temperature first ....... idiot ......

This is the only reason he's "addicted", because he fu*ked up. Got n*ggas in here really believing in this weed addiction sh*t
 05-22-2013, 05:57 PM         #22
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hou12 said:
Do you smoke weed?
I quit for work and no I didnt get addicted, People are different denying weed is addicting is just ignorant, and yes im aware of scrappy lying to cover himself.
 5 years ago '12        #23
hou12 
space
space
 DoubleD said:
I quit for work and no I didnt get addicted, People are different denying weed is addicting is just ignorant, and yes im aware of scrappy lying to cover himself.
Are you open to the possibility that weed addiction works similarly to a placebo for these people?
 05-22-2013, 06:02 PM         #24
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hou12 said:
Are you open to the possibility that weed addiction works similarly to a placebo for these people?
n*gga you do understand what mental addiction is right? and that it does have real negative affects.
 5 years ago '11        #25
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 3167 3167
 Crookz said:
Everyone of u n*ggas would say ur addicted to weed if it means not getting locked up
this here..i rather go to rehab than jail...i would say the same sht if it kept me from gettin lockedup
 5 years ago '12        #26
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 hou12 said:
n*ggas are in here talking about things they don't know about

Speaking some other man's "facts" or "science"

Any man that tells you he is addicted to marijuana is a bi*ch a.ss n*gga. He is also bullsh*tting.

Being addicted to weed is equivalent to being addicted to water, if you want to be, you will be.

No one is truly addicted to weed. Nothing will happen to you if you stop smoking weed. Any "withdrawals" from weed are just mental tricks that you're creating yourself.

Let one person smoke weed everyday for a month, then get another person on cocaine everyday for a month. Then tell them to stop. That's when you see what addiction really is
smartest post in this whole thread. aint no such thing as being addicted to weed, you're just in love with the feeling of being high and dont like being sober. real smokers know wssup
 05-22-2013, 06:07 PM         #27
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:
smartest post in this whole thread. aint no such thing as being addicted to weed, you're just in love with the feeling of being high and dont like being sober. real smokers know wssup
You just described addiction
 5 years ago '12        #28
hou12 
space
space
 DoubleD said:
n*gga you do understand what mental addiction is right? and that it does have real negative affects.
I know exactly what mental addiction is, that's my whole point. I understand the point you're making, I'm just of the opinion that addiction to weed is a mental creation in itself, by the individual, regardless of what "science" has to say.
 5 years ago '12        #29
hou12 
space
space
 DoubleD said:
No. You have to smoke enough to understand. You come to a point where you realize that weed is a genuinely good thing, and there's no problem with it. You're not addicted, it's just part of what you do.
 05-22-2013, 06:13 PM         #30
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hou12 said:
No. You have to smoke enough to understand. You come to a point where you realize that weed is a genuinely good thing, and there's no problem with it. You're not addicted, it's just part of what you do.
U.O.E.N.O
 5 years ago '04        #31
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,673 | Props total: 15404 15404
 DoubleD said:
Addiction is when you let your habit ruin your life or yourself to the point where it's detrimental to your overall health and well-being
 5 years ago '04        #32
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,296 | Props total: 3754 3754
 duce said:
people who smoke weed all day are addicted and in denial

but jail or rehab.. You take your a.ss to rehab
thead//////
 5 years ago '12        #33
hou12 
space
space
 DoubleD said:
U.O.E.N.O
See that's the thing, I'm really not addicted,
 5 years ago '12        #34
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,679 | Props total: 18189 18189
If you smoke heavy as fu*k everyday , all day and just stop you will go through withdrawls. Do any of you n*ggas even smoke? Thats talking all that weak minded cliche sh*t.

Stopped for like a week after burning heavy. A n*gga felt terrible. Off hand sh*t I remember:

My kness were always cold as ice or felt cold

Sweating like crazy during sleep

Stupid vivid and lucid dreams im talking hd quality dreams lol

Ofcourse no appetite whatsoever

Headaches

Mood swings

Luckily for me I didnt get the real heavy depression or anxiety. But that sh*t is real though.

Could it have been all in my head sure. But many people go through the same sh*t. Look it up. Symptoms go away after about 2-3 weeks sometimes longer. But when your body is used to being high as fu*k all the time it will take some time to get back right. Now obviously it aint life or death withdrawals but it is a bi*ch nontheless.

Imagine being high is your new normal. When you have to smoke to feel normal thats when I knew a n*gga was smoking too much. Ask Ricky Williams.

And ofcourse 1 hit made everything go away.

Last edited by Cloud 420; 05-22-2013 at 06:27 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #35
hou12 
space
space
 Cloud 420 said:
If you smoke heavy as fu*k everyday , all day and just stop you will go through withdrawls. Do qny of you n*ggas even smoke?

Stopped for like a week after burning heavy. A n*gga felt terrible. Off hand sh*t I remember:

Headaches

Mood swings

Could it have been all in my head sure. But many people go through the same sh*t. Look it up. Symptoms go away after about 2-3 weeks sometimes longer. But when your body is used to being high as fu*k all the time it will take some time to get back right. Now obviously it aint life or death withdrawals but it is a bi*ch nontheless.

I honestly think it was. Were you thinking about the fact that you weren't smoking the whole time?
And even though that happened, would you call yourself an addict?
 5 years ago '12        #36
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
 hou12 said:
I honestly think it was. Were you thinking about the fact that you weren't smoking the whole time?
And even though that happened, would you call yourself an addict?
Only reason I wouldnt say Im an addict is because I can go days without smoking. I still would have the same withdrawal symptoms but I expect them now and just deal with it.
 5 years ago '07        #37
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
 DoubleD said:
Its n*ggas in this thread calling people weak minded when they got 10k posts on here in 2 years
 5 years ago '12        #38
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 DoubleD said:

Cloud 420 said:
If you smoke heavy as fu*k everyday , all day and just stop you will go through withdrawls. Do any of you n*ggas even smoke? Thats talking all that weak minded cliche sh*t.

Headaches

Mood swings

Luckily for me I didnt get the real heavy depression or anxiety. But that sh*t is real though.

Imagine being high is your new normal. When you have to smoke to feel normal thats when I knew a n*gga was smoking too much. Ask Ricky Williams.

thats all completely normal especially the vivid dreams and mood swings. still doesn't mean its addiction. like you said..your body isnt used to being sober. i went through some of that stuff but the best thing was gettin my appetite back finally
 5 years ago '12        #39
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
 DoubleD said:
weed is mentaly addicting and can lead to things like anxiety,Depersonalization/Derealization, and depression in certain people plus more.

dont bash the man with stoner propaganda, its almost as bad as the stupid as anti weed propaganda.
Exactly.

The derealization and depersonalization is no ho.
 05-22-2013, 06:38 PM         #40
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stillhyphy said:

thats all completely normal especially the vivid dreams and mood swings. still doesn't connect with addiction. like you said..your body isnt used to being sober. i went through some of that stuff but the best thing was gettin my appetite back finally
ask an addict how they feel about their high and thats what they say

and to the red

you admit to having physical withdrawal systems but claim weed isnt addicting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy