Meek Mill puts his homie on blast for asking for $5000 on twitter

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #161
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
millz a bi*ch 4 dat if thas his manz.. ross shoulda did that to him before he signed him.. thas why friends aint sht paper change n*ggaz asap..
 5 years ago '11        #162
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,404 | Props total: 3889 3889
 Brolic757 said:
Im sorry but i dont get why u guys are mad at meek saying he did some hoe a.ss sh*t. Put your self in meek shoes. If he wouldve gave that dude 5 grand then dude wouldve kept coming back to meek for money. The dude also made himself look weak and pathetic. Imagine somebody u knew hits u up out of now where asking u for bread cuz they know u got it. Meek put him on blast not cuz he a grimey a.ss n*gga but to show that its a lot of snake n*ggas asking him for bread and this the type of sh*t u gotta go through as a rapper. He also did it cuz he was despised by that weak n*gga sh*t , a grown man asking another grown man for money. So he put that out there to let other n*ggas knw, dont be asking him for brread or he will put u out.
Exactly, u see meek talkin bout how he losin n*ggaz everyday behind this sh*t. This is one of those situations where all the sh*t he been takin from these low life supposed-friends over the past couple years has finally made him explode.

It may not even be about this one dude specifically but just all the bullsh*t him and n*ggaz like him have put him thru recently. And now, he prolly won't have to worry about that sh*t.

He will have to worry about bullet proofing his ride now tho.
 5 years ago '10        #163
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Supreme7 said:
millz a bi*ch 4 dat if thas his manz..
How many of your mans and them dont got your phone number?
 5 years ago '08        #164
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
meek millz looking more and more like a bi*ch each day
 5 years ago '07        #165
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Meek a bi*ch for this

why on IG tho
 5 years ago '11        #166
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
Nah, he was paid for the beats he gave him YEARS ago. Conway was doing production on Flamers 1 & 2, but him and Sap fell off while Jahlil stepped up. Thats they fault they didnít parlay that into money for themselves, especially with all the n*ggas rapping in Philly.

n*gga was trying to use Meek as a meal ticket, plain and simple. How you come out your mouth asking another man for 5 large, regardless of what you have to offer. n*gga just a.ssumed he was gonna have a quick come-up
 5 years ago '11        #167
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
Some of you dudes is lame as fu*k, I aint rich and neither is any of the homies but we would give eachother our last dime if needed, I got homies in prison who I aint seen in well over a year and when they get out ima hook them up too meek a fake fraud for this sh*t thats someone u knew ya whole life not no damn aquaintence
 5 years ago '06        #168
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2329 2329
If I know for a fact that my dude is struggling, but really trying, it's a good look to shoot a n*gga some dough for his seed. But if it's a n*gga just trying to free ride, hell n*gga naw. That's what's fukked about this situation. The public doesn't know their relationship, & neither n*gga comes off correct on this one. Neither n*gga should've aired out this situation. IF this n*gga really is somebody Meek fux w/this weak on Meek's part. If not, then that n*gga need to get on his grind for real. n*gga could hop on a song for a n*gga, or buy a beat. Still a look out. It's not any man's obligation to take care of another, but it shows the type of person you REALLY are if you can't HELP people when you are in position to w/o hurting yourself.
 5 years ago '11        #169
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 bobby doobie said:
Some of you dudes is lame as fu*k, I aint rich and neither is any of the homies but we would give eachother our last dime if needed, I got homies in prison who I aint seen in well over a year and when they get out ima hook them up too meek a fake fraud for this sh*t thats someone u knew ya whole life not no damn aquaintence
Nosign being loyal to everybody, every n*gga ain't ya friend regardless of how long you've known him
 05-23-2013, 11:57 AM         #170
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny , I was in a similar situation, I had a homeboy who I looked @ as a brother
who I used to chill with all the time

he started messin with this chick and got pus*ywhipped and str8 up disappeared on
a nicca,stopped coming around,didnt call,didnt answer his phone ect. it got to a point where I didnt hear from him in a year, I dont know exactly how (he mustve heard from
one of our mutual friends) he found out about this new job I started working @ and I was making good money @ the time

well nicca ended up having a baby with her and was completely broke and finally hit me up
(after a whole year) JUST to ask me for money to provide for his kid & BM,nicca was literally begging me (right infront of her too because I heard her in the background ) so like a dumbass I sent
him a few hundreds and didnt hear from the nicca since,then 2 months later nicca
finally hits me up again this time by a fu*king txt msg asking for more money
nicca didnt even give a fu*k to ask how I was doing or anything he just str8 up
hit me with "yo bro send a nicca $200 for christmas".I didnt even bother replying to
that bi*ch a.ss nicca and we havent spoken since...

that was about 3 yrs ago

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 05-23-2013 at 01:03 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #171
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
conway been doin his thing....im sure he helped meek pave his way to his success....he put Jalil beats one......why cant he break some bread off for the homie Conway?
 5 years ago '10        #172
willis123 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 63 63
 LAwLB15 said:
its funny , I was in a similar situation, I had a homeboy who I looked @ as a brother
who I used to chill with all the time

he started messin with this chick and got pus*ywhipped and str8 up disappeared on a nicca,
stopped coming around,didnt call,didnt answer his phone ect. it got to a point where I didnt hear from him in
a year, I dont know exactly how (he mustve heard from one of our mutual friends)
about this new job I started working @ and was making good money @ the time

well nicca ended up having a baby with her and was completely broke and finally hit me up
JUST to ask me for money to provide for his kid,nicca was literally begging me (right infront of
her too because I heard her in the background ) so like a dumbass I sent him a
few hundreds and didnt hear from the nicca since,then 2 months later nicca finally hits
me up again asking for more moneydidnt even bother replying to that
bi*ch a.ss nicca and we havent spoken since...

that was about 3 yrs ago
That might have already asked for money a while ago that's maybe why they was'nt talking in a year. But good story too
 5 years ago '04        #173
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4

[pic - click to view]

started from the bottom

[pic - click to view]

now we here
 5 years ago '10        #174
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 BeatTycoon said:

[pic - click to view]

started from the bottom

[pic - click to view]

now we here
This dumbass n*gga Meek is systematically fu*king up EVERYTHING bit by bit
 5 years ago '09        #175
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
 Ghosman804 said:
Meek getting c*cky as fuk. That was kinda messed up. He aint have to put all that on twitter

shouldnt have never gave us DROID USERS instagram...
fixed
 05-23-2013, 12:35 PM         #176
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Cats is sorry B....they ain't never learn how to be men so their only hope is the next man. Meek put him on blast to get rid of all the parasites..Cats calling Meek foul but then call MC Hammer a dummy for feeding his hood and going broke. Lazy cats will never do right by you so why have them around.
gtfo lol...that was a cop out for hammer. ya think he went broke by being a good person? that was a pc move

Yall believe whatever they tell you just think.
 5 years ago '06        #177
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
smh fu*k friends real talk.. n*ggaz aint real fraud a.ss n*ggaz.. money go to n*ggaz heads.. 5k is a whole lot but in a emergency a stack is light
 5 years ago '13        #178
nyg007 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 50 50
Meek is constantly ovulating; a known v*gina. Sure, the other guy wasn't the manliest of men in asking for money, but if I was in dire need of money and had a friend who was making a whole lot of it and I've been there for him through failure and success, I'd ask him for a loan instead of the bank.

Meek is a f*ggot and his manhood is a daily question.

5 years ago '11        #179
GravityEraser52 
space
space
space
$554 | Props total: 2520 2520
 RubbahBandMayn said:
 05-23-2013, 12:41 PM         #180
brapkid55  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BeatTycoon said:

[pic - click to view]

started from the bottom

[pic - click to view]

now we here
where this fake sh*t from
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy