Meek Mill puts his homie on blast for asking for $5000 on twitter

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,943 | Props total: 16923 16923
Wow Meek was just posting pics of them on instagram last month?

Yo Meek PR team need to shut him the fu*k down. n*gga is literally fu*king his whole sh*t up

And whats worse is some of these celebs fu*k their images up with the mainstream an sh*t...this n*gga fu*kin his image up with the streets/where he come from....Now think about all the people back home who knew the n*gga and were once inspired by what he did....they prolly lookina t this n*gga like damn homie...you and that n*gga used to eat out here together...now you using him to entertain random bi*ches on instagram
 5 years ago '05        #142
LouieBoi314 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 11 11
damn...
 5 years ago '12        #143
videoshirt 
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 177 177
this is like when women walk around with their b00bs out and get mad at the men who approach them

you got it on display someone is going to want it
 5 years ago '07        #144
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
I'm sure friends and fam are always asking this n*gga for bread that he doesn't want to give them..more than 5 g's too..so idk why he'd pick this n*gga to throw under the bus like that by posting the convo and clowning him..that's some hoe a.ss bi*ch made n*gga sh*t ..n*ggas need to learn how to spell.. @ meeks homie saying passion when he meant to say position..stupid a.ss n*ggas ..btw since when is meek cripping? ..talking about cuz and sh*t ..most of these rappers are the biggest clowns in the world
 05-23-2013, 10:06 AM         #145
yeaaahbenn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 willis123 said:
it's that n*gga fault anyway, why would a grown a.ss man go online an ask another grown a.ss man for some money, he could have atlease call the n*gga then asked for money
From what it seems, n*gga dint even have a number to call
 5 years ago '05        #146
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8485 8485
 Deniro732 said:
btw since when is meek cripping? ..talking about cuz and sh*t ..most of these rappers are the biggest clowns in the world
I have no clue what Meek's affliation is, but saying "cuz" doesn't tie you into anything. Could be neighborhood slang. Hell, I hear it a lot around my way.
 5 years ago '10        #147
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Deniro732 said:
I'm sure friends and fam are always asking this n*gga for bread that he doesn't want to give them..more than 5 g's too..so idk why he'd pick this n*gga to throw under the bus like that by posting the convo and clowning him..that's some hoe a.ss bi*ch made n*gga sh*t ..
Classic case of n*ggas thinking they cooler with somebody than they really are..

Only thing Meek did wrong here was put it on front street.

That n*gga got his hand out looking for a hand out, like a chump.

If a n*gga aint cool enough with me to have my phone number, where the fu*k he get off asking me for 5 racks? Especially through Twitter..

Dude need to get his life together

n*ggas in here acting like they would have gave 5 racks to an acquaintance a.ss n*gga off the strength of them asking on twitter
 5 years ago '05        #148
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
 BangEm904 said:
Damn meek...puttin ya boy out there like that. I wouldnt ask another man 4 shyt tho. It be fucced up wen rappers who used 2 be broke/bummy get a lil cash and act like they been ballin 4eva
 5 years ago '10        #149
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
5gz aint sh*t though why not give it to a n*gga if he ya friend.......im just saying if you can shower a wh0ore with money just cuz she showed you and 20 other n*ggaz her pus*y why not slide it to a friend in need............i mean seems like he asked for scraps if you ask me..........im just looking at it from the view of a n*gga who sees a n*gga flexing tellin' me how much he got but he tripping over 5gz.

asking another n*gga for money so ya baby momma dont trip on you though.....gotdamn shame.

both them n*ggaz acting like some bi*ches.
 5 years ago '10        #150
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Imagine every time you looked at your phone it was somebody who aint handle their own adult business looking for a hand out..

That sh*t gotta get sickening quick..

Thats how it be when n*ggas come up.. Watch that ESPN "Broke" documentary.. Sheds a lot of light on stuff like this..
 05-23-2013, 10:57 AM         #151
Brolic757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im sorry but i dont get why u guys are mad at meek saying he did some hoe a.ss sh*t. Put your self in meek shoes. If he wouldve gave that dude 5 grand then dude wouldve kept coming back to meek for money. The dude also made himself look weak and pathetic. Imagine somebody u knew hits u up out of now where asking u for bread cuz they know u got it. Meek put him on blast not cuz he a grimey a.ss n*gga but to show that its a lot of snake n*ggas asking him for bread and this the type of sh*t u gotta go through as a rapper. He also did it cuz he was despised by that weak n*gga sh*t , a grown man asking another grown man for money. So he put that out there to let other n*ggas knw, dont be asking him for brread or he will put u out.
 5 years ago '05        #152
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
fu*ked up when people would rather throw money away on garbage then to help a friend, i bet meek spend more then 5k easy at a club, on drinks and on strippers, pretty sad

if that was my boy i woulda pulled em to the side or something and be like yo here you go 5k but dont you dare ask me again esp on a social network, now go shout me out on twitter on how i gave it to you so my fans love me more lol ;)
 5 years ago '09        #153
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
he was probably gonna spend that 5k at the stripclub. backwards a.ss rappers
 5 years ago '04        #154
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,065 | Props total: 1550 1550
Conway needs to step his life game up get a job or something giving out "Free beats" got him stuck & lost
 5 years ago '10        #155
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 6119 6119
if i was meek i'd be heated not cause he asked for money, but because he don't want to tell his baby moms "no"?? fu*k outta here i wouldn't be supporting him and that bi*ch either. but i'd never put him on blast like that for the world to see. stupid sh*t on both sides.
 5 years ago '05        #156
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 37 37
he prolly dropped 10k that night at the strip club talkin sh*t about this dude to his homies.
 5 years ago '11        #157
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Nickel said:
clown sh*t on both parts...
Agreed. Mostly on Meeks part though. I mean if it's a close friend, I'd crack off 5k for him in two seconds. But if I decided not to break him 5k, I certainty wouldn't put him on blast across the internet just for asking : /

Seriously though, I mean people ask banks for loans all the time. Does that make them any less of a man or a father
 5 years ago '08        #158
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2630 2630
i woulda either igged or been like nah, sorry homie

i wouldnt violate unless this was some real fu*k n*gga
but i still wouldnt violate by putting it on twitter
especially cuz homie didnt really come at him sideways

5 years ago '04        #159
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,655 | Props total: 23084 23084
bum a.ss n*ggas do bum a.ss sh*t, how you gonna ask another man for 5 g's for your fu*k up responsibility..n*gga get a 9 to 5 and handle your business, that's some hoe a.ss sh*t and then get mad when a n*gga tell you no
 5 years ago '11        #160
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 3810 3810
 BadIntentionz said:
fu*ked up when people would rather throw money away on garbage then to help a friend, i bet meek spend more then 5k easy at a club, on drinks and on strippers, pretty sad

if that was my boy i woulda pulled em to the side or something and be like yo here you go 5k but dont you dare ask me again esp on a social network, now go shout me out on twitter on how i gave it to you so my fans love me more lol ;)
Dawg, u realize this n*gga woulda took meeks $5k, and went and bought some rims and a chain right. He ain't bout to start no college fund for his seed or some sh*t. Don't give this bumb n*gga any credit lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy