Meek Mill puts his homie on blast for asking for $5000 on twitter

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
n*gga prob aint wanna hear all that damn yelling thru the phone..
 5 years ago '06        #122
jeromeLS 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 1 1
if dude asked me for 5k id tell him the same sh*t ..but that n*gga meek is funny as hell, he got 30 racks in every pocket on every track but cant throw homeboy a few stacks
 5 years ago '08        #123
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,609 | Props total: 1024 1024
The funny sh*t is Conway used to lace Meek wit some bangers for his tapes when he was unknown and trying to blow so it's a little fu*ked up that Meek just skated on dude once he finally made it.
 5 years ago '10        #124
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
this censored braids a.ss n*gga thank he grand now? Him putting his homie on blast is what brand new n*ggas do. Karma will not be nice.

he would have for bow wow tho

[video - click to view]

Fresh Whyte said:
...He Didn't Have To Put Him On Blast. Just Say No or Throw Him A Stack and Kept It Moving.

But n*ggas That Just Now Getting Money Like Doing This Type of Thing Cause It Stroke Their Ego "look at these n*ggas. HA we getting money, fu*k these broke n*ggas".
word. smh flexxin a.ss extra n*gga fall HARD, his time coming, that mixtape $$ aint gonna last always....

Gouki said:
Dat n*gga Meek lame af. lmfao
sweeeaaaaa
thing is I heard Ricki is cool as hell in person, well he was when he attended ASU here. I don't know where Meek & Wale get them I'm A Diiiiva ways from.

jmheight1 said:

[pic - click to view]

What a bi*ch move on Meeks part. This is someone he admits to knowing his whole life. smh.
Wow just wow.....

willis123 said:
Let's see if any n*gga give me some money if I asked for it, which i don't think will happen let's see how many n*ggas give me 50 dollars
you reaching to far out. They obviously know each other and Meek just IG'd a pic of him and Conway talking that come up sh*t.

jmheight1 said:
meekmill Me & Conway #tbt we was young boys Tryna make it!
Read more at

[pic - click to view]

So just last month meek was instagraming about the n*gga smh. Meek looking worse and worse.

another fake a.ss rap n*gga

THEINFAMOUS said:
This.

And if he ain't talked to the n*gga in over a year then they prolly ain't even close like that.

He ain't have to IG it. But I wouldn't have gave dude no dam 5K just cuz he got a baby on the way.
Bruh I firmly believe in either sowing good seeds and sowing bad seeds. Looking out for your homie is what real ones do, if you got it. Fact still remains he on that hoes sh*t putting Conway out like that and bragging about the bridges he's burning over material bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #125
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Martel said:
asking for help isn't necessarily a bad thing. dude constantly talkin' about making moves so im a.ssuming he was just looking for a lil investment. both of them should have handled it more professionally. all meek had to do was tell him why or why not and keep it movin smh.
Professionally with a self professed street equal that you knew all your life, and someone you gave beats to. How hard is it to call or text homie no and say you don't discuss chipper jones over the net. Yell
 5 years ago '11        #126
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Amen7 said:
No morals or principles today. This is bi*ch n*gga sh*t. More proof as to how lame these rappers are nowdays. Pac would never do no bi*ch sh*t like that. Meek Mill music sucks anyway,all he does is yell.
Hey nothing wrong with yelling but I need to hit meek up for stealing my gimmick* Yellô
 5 years ago '11        #127
LetMeBeGreat 57 heat pts57
space
space
space
$1,054 | Props total: 266 266
First thing that came to mind was this video:
"I cut a couple homies off, sh*t I had to
Changed on me for the money, look what cash do
Thinking Iím rich, counting my money
Worrying bout mine, they should be counting it for me"

[video - click to view]

Handled it wrong, better stop before he ends up reenacting this video in his real life.
 5 years ago '10        #128
willis123 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 63 63
 Ruthless2TheEnd said:
First thing that came to mind was this video:
"I cut a couple homies off, sh*t I had to
Changed on me for the money, look what cash do
Thinking Iím rich, counting my money
Worrying bout mine, they should be counting it for me"

Handled it wrong, better stop before he ends up reenacting this video in his real life.
Oh sh*t Meek might have predicted his death
 5 years ago '08        #129
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
fu*king disgusting.

[video - click to view]

05-23-2013, 07:23 AM         #130
SteelCurtain43  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ever since I got money, eírybody need favors
Thatís why I ainít got no homies, and I ainít got no neighbors
But I be on my grind like I ainít got no paper

/thread Meek been told y'all n*ggaz don't ask him for sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #131
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
This the same guy that was complaining ike cass aint never put money in his pockets.. now he don't wanna break bread. Oh the irony
 5 years ago '11        #132
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,213 | Props total: 5374 5374
Lmao all this bad karma buildin up. Meek will soon be unheard of.
 5 years ago '04        #133
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
na... if it was my boy and he had a kid on the way and i had meek money...id'a just give him the 5k. then again ya gotta go thru warrior games to be labeled a friend to me
 5 years ago '10        #134
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
bi*ch move by Meek.

MMG lost again.
 5 years ago '10        #135
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,643 | Props total: 7712 7712
Meek shoulda atleast gave the n*gga an opportunity to earn some bread. You dont do your people like that.

On the flip side "I dont wanna have to tell my bm no when she ask for anything" the fu*k that gotta do with me? Sound like you need to go get a fu*kin job. Dude should be ashamed of himself asking another man to take care of his bm. n*ggas need fathers.
 5 years ago '10        #136
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,456 | Props total: 6348 6348
depending on my situation and relationship wit certain n*ggas..if i ever blew up some n*ggas could kick rocks..but meek said he knew homie his whole life..and he only hasnt talked to him in a year..if i ever touched some major cake my whole front line is on wit me..i aint gon be makin n*ggas rich but they gonna have some type of income..even if its a lifetime friend i lost contact with for a little..if he played his part while i was in the trenches he deserve that

*edit* homie should have asked for it under better terms tho..meek got kids..im sure omelly prolly got kids aint noone give a fu*k about the next man b.m.. i would of never put him on blast tho

Last edited by StoopidVillinz; 05-23-2013 at 09:00 AM..
 05-23-2013, 09:03 AM         #137
CurlyD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wale and Meek Mill should be dropped from MMG
 5 years ago '05        #138
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
the same people saying you shouldnt ask someone for anything will be the first people asking for something when in need

there is always a point in someones life where they become desperate and really need help....maybe this was one of those times

maybe it k!lled that guy to ask meek for money and that was his absolute last resort

you n*ggas been watching to much rap videos...thinking you can "go out and hustle for money" at a snap of a finger

o sh*t i got a baby on the way lets go out in these streets and get money....please...to much rap for you kids
 05-23-2013, 09:44 AM         #139
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude could have just said no this was grimey. not like he was like hey lemme get some money i need some studio time I'ma be a rapper, he said he wanted money to give to his BM for his kid...
 5 years ago '04        #140
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
but on some real sh*t if you got a bond with a n*gga and you consider them ur brother you should be able to ask but he went bout it the wrong way. He basically asking this man to take care of his responsibility and not be a man. but at Meek puttin homie on blast leave that sh*t in house n clown him when you see him
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago