Meek Mill puts his homie on blast for asking for $5000 on twitter

most viewed right now
 128
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
 Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
13 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
hou12 
space
avatar space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 907 907
The dude asking is a bi*ch for this situation

Meek Mill is a hoe for this situation... literally. That kinda sh*t is what actual hoes do
 5 years ago '12        #62
hou12 
space
avatar space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 907 907
 jmheight1 said:

[pic - click to view]




What a bi*ch move on Meeks part. This is someone he admits to knowing his whole life. smh.
This is what I mean, Meek probably doesn't even realize how he's a hoe for that sh*t


Some of these n*ggas really shouldn't get put on in this era

Since 2010 so many feminine traits have been exposed in hip hop
 5 years ago '10        #63
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,282 | Props total: 7623 7623
 hou12 said:
This is what I mean, Meek probably doesn't even realize how he's a hoe for that sh*t


Some of these n*ggas really shouldn't get put on in this era

Since 2010 so many feminine traits have been exposed in hip hop
Some people just dont have common sense or logic, n*gga really thought this would make him look cool? real? or some sh*t? smh. n*ggas out here exposing themselves.

Embarrassing people like this for no good reason. People k!ll for less, when pride is involved.


Last edited by jmheight1; 05-22-2013 at 03:47 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #64
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
asking for help isn't necessarily a bad thing. dude constantly talkin' about making moves so im a.ssuming he was just looking for a lil investment. both of them should have handled it more professionally. all meek had to do was tell him why or why not and keep it movin smh.
 5 years ago '07        #65
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 jmheight1 said:

[pic - click to view]




What a bi*ch move on Meeks part. This is someone he admits to knowing his whole life. smh.
damn,thats beyond fu*ked up.u know a n*gga your whole life,spend 100k on jewelry,200k on cars,and cant give a bro 5k.its fu*ked up on both parts,and it really shows why brothas who get money often gotta seperate themselves from tha hood they grew up in
 5 years ago '10        #66
willis123 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 63 63
Let's see if any n*gga give me some money if I asked for it, which i don't think will happen let's see how many n*ggas give me 50 dollars
 5 years ago '10        #67
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,282 | Props total: 7623 7623
 r.burgundy said:
damn,thats beyond fu*ked up.u know a n*gga your whole life,spend 100k on jewelry,200k on cars,and cant give a bro 5k.its fu*ked up on both parts,and it really shows why brothas who get money often gotta seperate themselves from tha hood they grew up in
I dont have no real issue with him denying him the money, his attempt at trying to embarrass someone he's known his whole life is the issue I have. sh*t makes no sense to me.
 5 years ago '11        #68
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4394 4394
 O-King said:
thats how people go broke showing everybody love and giving free hands out cause you grew up with people. I would rather have my homies work for me then just give away money for free and have them rely on me for income.
Not really. Thats only a small part.

People go broke because they have terrible spending habits. Spending all their money at casinos and on clothes, jewelry, cars, big houses, strip clubs, and a whole bunch of lavish things.

That n*gga Meek be wasting his money on bets and throwing it away at the strip club, but hey can't help out his homeboy?
 5 years ago '05        #69
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,185 | Props total: 11750 11750
 willis123 said:
it's that n*gga fault anyway, why would a grown a.ss man go online an ask another grown a.ss man for some money, he could have atlease call the n*gga then asked for money
This.

And if he ain't talked to the n*gga in over a year then they prolly ain't even close like that.

He ain't have to IG it. But I wouldn't have gave dude no dam 5K just cuz he got a baby on the way.
 05-22-2013, 04:03 PM         #70
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh i never liked meek. both em are clowns tho. i could see how annoying this sh*t would get when u start eating tho. sh*t just don't respond
 5 years ago '05        #71
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$10,228 | Props total: 8783 8783
 willis123 said:
Let's see if any n*gga give me some money if I asked for it, which i don't think will happen let's see how many n*ggas give me 50 dollars
If I consider you a homey, and you're in a bad situation, I have no problem putting a little money in your pocket. I'm not financially rich myself, but I would've handled that differently, especially since Meek admits to knowing him, his entire life. I would have at least heard him out. Of course he's going to hit you up through twitter, if he wants to ask you directly and doesn't have your number, why wouldn't he? I'm not saying Meek should just start handing money out, just saying, the situation was handled in a way that makes Meek look bad.........

I swear, this social media sh*t...has rappers out here looking like some teenage females......
 5 years ago '11        #72
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4394 4394
 THEINFAMOUS said:
This.

And if he ain't talked to the n*gga in over a year then they prolly ain't even close like that.

He ain't have to IG it. But I wouldn't have gave dude no dam 5K just cuz he got a baby on the way.
Not necessarily.

Lotta times n*ggas is busy and doing their own thing.

I have friends and fam that I'm close with that I havent talked to in a minute. But if they called me today and needed a favor, I'd do it for them if possible.

This is somebody that Meek admits he grew up with. Which means they gotta be somewhat close.
 5 years ago '10        #73
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,282 | Props total: 7623 7623
meekmill Me & Conway #tbt we was young boys Tryna make it!
Read more at



[pic - click to view]



So just last month meek was instagraming about the n*gga smh. Meek looking worse and worse.
 5 years ago '04        #74
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,686 | Props total: 11346 11346
 thegoldenhero said:
Meek Mill a bi*ch n*gga
pretty much
 5 years ago '12        #75
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,759 | Props total: 22135 22135
Like he has any money to be giving up.
 5 years ago '11        #76
case sensitive 
space
avatar space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
depends on what the n*gga did for him. he dont deserve 5stacks for just being his friend tho. be your own man.
 5 years ago '12        #77
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
I would love to see how you n*ggas in here would react in this same situation

If meek did him like that, he obviously did it for a reason. you don't put a real homie on blast like that, he did it for a reason. he probably havent heard from dude in months or years or turned phony once he made it

If you became rich out of nowhere, how would you treat a female that hits you up outta nowhere who been ignoring you for years when you didn't have money?
 5 years ago '07        #78
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,210 | Props total: 3257 3257
 jmheight1 said:
meekmill Me & Conway #tbt we was young boys Tryna make it!
Read more at



[pic - click to view]



So just last month meek was instagraming about the n*gga smh. Meek looking worse and worse.

Damn.
 5 years ago '07        #79
castro 392 heat pts392
space
avatar space
space
$10,582 | Props total: 8645 8645
meek got nothin better to do than put his boy on blast like that?
 5 years ago '11        #80
1andonlyKingP 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$13,305 | Props total: 4394 4394
 Stillhyphy said:
I would love to see how you n*ggas in here would react in this same situation

If meek did him like that, he obviously did it for a reason. you don't put a real homie on blast like that, he did it for a reason. he probably havent heard from dude in months or years or turned phony once he made it

If you became rich out of nowhere, how would you treat a female that hits you up outta nowhere who been ignoring you for years when you didn't have money?
A female who was ignoring you for years is not the same as a homeboy that you grew up with all your life
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy