Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2013, 02:19 PM         #41
Johnson4u222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn old boy phone number still working...BX n*ggas need to get tht drop and get the real exclusive on Meek Millz
 5 years ago '10        #42
willis123 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 63 63
them n*ggas must not be that cool cuz all meek n*ggas is with him, plus he suppose to be yo n*gga but you don't have his number
 5 years ago '11        #43
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 tonystarks21 said:
hmm hypothetical scenario here: what if this man helped meek out while meek was on the come up.... gave meek money.... pushed his music...helped him with living suituations...basically took care of him like a older brother. And now he is expecting for meek to return the favour and help him out seeing how he helped out meek while he was struggling. Will that warrant that man to allow him to ask meek for money if this was the scenario?
Conway a producer,he did some sh*t on the flamerz mixtapes
 5 years ago '10        #44
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Grown man asking another man to get his wife and child 5 stacks

might as well let him have his wife and child

Last edited by rdrake; 05-22-2013 at 02:32 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Meek would do the same thing if he was in dudes position, he been a bi*ch after Cass pulled his card
he been acting a fool since dc blew up. if dude used to make beats for him like somebody in here said. meek could of told him "make me some beats and if i like them i'll buy em". could of made him earn it.
 5 years ago '04        #46
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 ALLEEK said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This the problem and why rappers lose friends back home. Some of these artists know how to draw that line and tell they n*ggas 'yo dont ask me for anything when you can get out here and get it like me"....But the problem is when ya homie can go blow 30K in a strip club on a bnuch of hoes/strippers that he won't remember 2 hours later....but n*ggas he grew up with that are starving/got kids on the way can't borrow a dollar to get a plate of food for the night.
don't forget that he put up 10 stacks for a rap battle

5 years ago '06        #47
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
Meek bi*ched out with this sh*t...I mean didnt the n*gga dm him...if so, he a bish
 5 years ago '04        #48
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,472 | Props total: 2704 2704
dunno the guy but he´s asking for help to take care of his family ...then he gets clowned

fu*k Mill,a simple no cant do would have been enuff
 5 years ago '04        #49
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,472 | Props total: 2704 2704
dunno the guy but he´s asking for help to take care of his family ...then he gets clowned

fu*k Mill,a simple no cant do would have been enuff
 5 years ago '04        #50
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
 willis123 said:
it's that n*gga fault anyway, why would a grown a.ss man go online an ask another grown a.ss man for some money, he could have atlease call the n*gga then asked for money
right. Cuz he coulda just called meek up and asked for the money right?
 05-22-2013, 02:44 PM         #51
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't fu*k with this lame no more, he been acting extra ever since ross got him....
 5 years ago '10        #52
willis123 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 63 63
[QUOTE=cold_young_thug;27219827][FONT="Century Gothic"]right. Cuz he coulda just called meek up and asked for the money right? [/F
the whole topic is about him asking meek for money and thats suppose to be meek's homie but if they where really cool like yall make it out to be he would have Meek's number right
 5 years ago '05        #53
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,321 | Props total: 14093 14093
The internet and money really turn n*ggaz into bi*ches. fu*k banning guns n sh*t they need to ban twitter and instagram sh*t facebook too..only women should be allowed to use that sh*t.

Too bad large checks don't come with humility
 5 years ago '12        #54
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,981 | Props total: 17059 17059
 justinjones said:
don't forget that he put up 10 stacks for a rap battle

justinjones said:
he been acting a fool since dc blew up. if dude used to make beats for him like somebody in here said. meek could of told him "make me some beats and if i like them i'll buy em". could of made him earn it.
Exactly man *facepalms*

All he had to do was tell dude step up to the plate and earn it like everyone else do...and then give the man a chance.
 5 years ago '13        #55
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
Meek was on dude's beats from what I read so he probably told him he got him when he runs into some guapalini.
 5 years ago '07        #56
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1046 1046
Meel stay doing hoe sh*t
 05-22-2013, 03:24 PM         #57
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was kinda foul.......even if you do feel that way, that's some in house sh*t......makes him look like a sucka.....not a Boss, which was his intention......like look how these n*ggas on my nuts because I'm caked up.....of course this is coming from a n*gga that could use that $5g's , but damn bruh If I ever really get on......everybody is eating......its nothing to help other poeple if you have it
 5 years ago '10        #58
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,279 | Props total: 7570 7570

[pic - click to view]

What a bi*ch move on Meeks part. This is someone he admits to knowing his whole life. smh.
 5 years ago '06        #59
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
 Dos-effect said:
sh*t was kinda foul.......even if you do feel that way, that's some in house sh*t......makes him look like a sucka.....not a Boss, which was his intention......like look how these n*ggas on my nuts because I'm caked up.....of course this is coming from a n*gga that could use that $5g's , but damn bruh If I ever really get on......everybody is eating......its nothing to help other poeple if you have it
thats how people go broke showing everybody love and giving free hands out cause you grew up with people. I would rather have my homies work for me then just give away money for free and have them rely on me for income.
 5 years ago '12        #60
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
i never pray on someones downfall but its going to be extra funny when Meek falls off
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy