Meek Mill puts his homie on blast for asking for $5000 on twitter

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2013, 01:36 PM         #21
Analytical One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HipHopFactz said:
Meek Millz a nerd, Breezy had him shook
How are you calling that man a nerd, having yourself accumulated over 3,500 post on an obscure hip-hop message board in less than a year?
 05-22-2013, 01:38 PM         #22
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas do be using that, I got a kid", "man I got a kid on the way" excuse too fu*king much I feel Meek on this, No one told them to dive in that pus*y.
 5 years ago '12        #23
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 13011 13011
Meek sitcho a.ss down mane...................
 5 years ago '10        #24
willis123 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 63 63
 Analytical One said:
How are you calling that man a nerd, having yourself accumulated over 3,500 post on an obscure hip-hop message board in less than a year?
ETHER
 5 years ago '10        #25
Solid2 snake 
space
space
space
$5,530 | Props total: 8477 8477
That n*gga said "u got me"
 5 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
meek shouldn't of done that. Could of just said no and kept it moving

Then again meek has never learned when not to stop tweeting/instagramming

Last edited by justinjones; 05-22-2013 at 01:52 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #27
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,162 | Props total: 18436 18436
Meek will be doing the same thang soon enough
 5 years ago '11        #28
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Nickel said:
clown sh*t on both parts...
 5 years ago '11        #29
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 aka ReeSe said:
 5 years ago '05        #30
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
...He Didn't Have To Put Him On Blast. Just Say No or Throw Him A Stack and Kept It Moving.

But n*ggas That Just Now Getting Money Like Doing This Type of Thing Cause It Stroke Their Ego "look at these n*ggas. HA we getting money, fu*k these broke n*ggas".
 5 years ago '05        #31
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,361 | Props total: 28796 28796
im sorry but how can a man ask another man for help like that?? even if i needed the help i wouldnt even ask, i would get my a.ss out in the world and grind, make sh*t happen for me and mine... to sit back and ask another man for 5 stacks is pathetic!!! straight up, i aint even close to rich and i would NEVER do this... we got sum sad a.ss dudes out here these days
 05-22-2013, 01:50 PM         #32
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meek Mill will be broke soon, n*gga is one of those rappers with no actual fanbase
 5 years ago '05        #33
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8973 8973
He didn't have to put him on blast..........just say no and keep it moving........
 5 years ago '10        #34
willis123 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 63 63
 Clutch City Kid said:
im sorry but how can a man ask another man for help like that?? even if i needed the help i wouldnt even ask, i would get my a.ss out in the world and grind, make sh*t happen for me and mine... to sit back and ask another man for 5 stacks is pathetic!!! straight up, i aint even close to rich and i would NEVER do this... we got sum sad a.ss dudes out here these days
That's what im thinking alot of n*ggas are not real men these days

Last edited by willis123; 05-22-2013 at 02:03 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #35
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 13011 13011
 Clutch City Kid said:
Understandable.

Thing is, meek shouldn't have outed dude like that. But you're right though. Another man shouldn't be asking another man for money like that. Work, get bread and take care of your own family.

On the other hand, we don't even know the whole story. The n*gga asking meek for money could be one of them snake a.ss n*ggas or one of them leeches who finally comes around we the cash flow is right. And meek could have animosity towards dude cause of it. If this is the case, I can't blame meek for telling that n*gga no cause he would have a legit reason to. But personally, I wouldn't have outed him like that.

But like I said, we don't know.
 5 years ago '04        #36
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
Not cool Meek, Meek been kinda actin like a bi*ch since the whole cass situation tho
 05-22-2013, 02:00 PM         #37
ThaKiddKid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's some sucker sh!t I know dude use to do beats for Meek on his mixtapes
 5 years ago '10        #38
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
Dat n*gga Meek lame af. lmfao
 05-22-2013, 02:11 PM         #39
KiddKidd45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gouki said:
Dat n*gga Meek lame af. lmfao
N he oeno it
 5 years ago '12        #40
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17398 17398
 Peterparker said:
Damn that's funny cuz I konw a dude who is friends w/ that dude and he told me about the situation before Meek even put it up. lmaooooooo it's fu*ked up on both parts

5 stacks is alot of fu*king money to be asking. and if yall only communicate thru twitter then yall aint that close to begin with. But Meek putting that on blast is some female high school sh*t. sh*t real corny...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This the problem and why rappers lose friends back home. Some of these artists know how to draw that line and tell they n*ggas 'yo dont ask me for anything when you can get out here and get it like me"....But the problem is when ya homie can go blow 30K in a strip club on a bnuch of hoes/strippers that he won't remember 2 hours later....but n*ggas he grew up with that are starving/got kids on the way can't borrow a dollar to get a plate of food for the night.

Dude who asked for the money need his a.ss whipped 10x over though...if ya man gone put you on? Your man gone put you on...don't put your friend in that position because if Meek gave him the cake he'd have to give him the dough all the damn time first of all. Second you don't go to no man for $ for something you need to boss up an handle.

They both hoe a.ss n*ggas for doing that sh*t on twitter. And Meeks an even bigger bi*ch for putting the sh*t on blast publicly for a laugh.....way to petty man

Never ask a n*gga for a check though, ask a n*gga for a job to prove you worth that paper
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy