Meek Mill puts his homie on blast for asking for $5000 on twitter

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #261
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

no you are right, but this isnt a woman asking for 5grand, you bi*ch n*gga,.

this is his homeboy, a n*gga that gave him free beats without looking for a handout at the time, cause he knew bum meeks aint have it.

n*gga was asking for a favor, business investment..5 grand to a paid dude like meek?

[pic - click to view]

5k aint even sh*t to me so i know it cant be sh*t to meeks..meeks thought he could pull this sh*t and be looked at like he a boss...where now it just shows how much hoe is in his veins.

realy tho? even if he would had said no, show the man some respect...damn,

conway obv a good dude because even afterwards in the audio posted on pg5, he aint talk sh*t bout meek or nothing...just said "call me so we can talk business".
bro u are dumb as fu*k. my pops makes half a mil and 5k is a ton to him. u juz either dont know how to manage money or u rich as fu*k and i doubt u are.
 5 years ago '05        #262
space
space
my boy javale did this too though. as soon as he got money he couldn't even replace something he broke At my house....
i dont care but its just like, a degradation of values. i used to buy javale mcgee food everyday at school and house him and take him to get haircuts, food, etc. but this n*gga hasn't gave me 1 penny.
in the end god judges everything so fu*k all these shiesty people. im still eating.
 5 years ago '07        #263
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$1,872 | Props total: 819 819
 CA$H MONEY said:

He probably has no idea he's gettin this way.....One thing pops always taught me was...You can't tell a crazy person they're crazy. Meaning when you're in the middle of a situation, you have no idea how it really is. It takes someone from the outside to look at it and tell you.....
depends on who and/or what kind of person that someone is!

05-24-2013, 08:09 AM         #264
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
my boy javale did this too though. as soon as he got money he couldn't even replace something he broke At my house....
i dont care but its just like, a degradation of values. i used to buy javale mcgee food everyday at school and house him and take him to get haircuts, food, etc. but this n*gga hasn't gave me 1 penny.
in the end god judges everything so fu*k all these shiesty people. im still eating.
What are you expecting? Personally I think mindsets change on both sides.
 5 years ago '05        #265
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I'm just not tryin to tell my baby momma no when she askin for something.
n*gga maybe you shouldn't be having kids if you can't afford them. Oh but that's Meek Mill's fault...RIGHT
 5 years ago '04        #266
Ruready 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 11 11
Listen to all meeks first mixtapes and you will see why Conway was asking for money. But really whats 5 stacks to this n*gga meek.
 5 years ago '05        #267
space
space
 factorx3 said:
What are you expecting? Personally I think mindsets change on both sides.
No. If i was rich and i broke something from my homies long back and he asked if i could compensate it now cause i couldnt back then, um i would pay it back. only people without morals wouldn't. just saying....
 5 years ago '05        #268
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,251 | Props total: 8939 8939
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
No. If i was rich and i broke something from my homies long back and he asked if i could compensate it now cause i couldnt back then, um i would pay it back. only people without morals wouldn't. just saying....
Everybody isn't built like that. Values are different. I got some homies who fu*ked with me, during my darkest hours. Paid for my sh*t, talked me through some situations, looked out for my family when I randomly up and left the state. Best believe, now that I'm back straight, if any of them need anything, and I can provide it...it's theirs. It's not about feeling like I owe them, it's about being there for the people who were there for you. Brotherhood. At the same time, I've always been told, you begin to learn who your real friends are once money is introduced into the situation. That's what your and Meek's "homey" situation sounds like...
 5 years ago '05        #269
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
Everybody isn't built like that. Values are different. I got some homies who fu*ked with me, during my darkest hours. Paid for my sh*t, talked me through some situations, looked out for my family when I randomly up and left the state. Best believe, now that I'm back straight, if any of them need anything, and I can provide it...it's theirs. It's not about feeling like I owe them, it's about being there for the people who were there for you. Brotherhood. At the same time, I've always been told, you begin to learn who your real friends are once money is introduced into the situation. That's what your and Meek's "homey" situation sounds like...
i can post pics of fb dialogue where i asked javale mcgee if he can replace the table, and he didn't reply. lately he just reads my sh*t and doesn't reply. if i mention sh*t about back in the day he asks for my # but doesnt even call. friends change when money comes around. its all good though.
 5 years ago '05        #270
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,251 | Props total: 8939 8939
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
i can post pics of fb dialogue where i asked javale mcgee if he can replace the table, and he didn't reply. lately he just reads my sh*t and doesn't reply. if i mention sh*t about back in the day he asks for my # but doesnt even call. friends change when money comes around. its all good though.
Nah bruh, I believe you. That post wasn't really directed towards you, I was just saying.
 05-24-2013, 10:13 AM         #271
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean the n*gga started @ 5K? really n*gga? it doesn't matter how much money meek got...start off at $100 my n*gga! stupid a.ss black folks (some) always think the world owes them somethin. so tired of lazy a.ss n*ggas lookin for a handout. withtwitter on top of that? he should've got blasted. white folks steady laughing at us...

give the n*gga 5k off the top, he gone be asking for 10k next time...

if ya doin something out of the kindness of ya heart; do that sh*t and stop attaching all this you owe me sh*t to it! im not even giving a family member 5k off the top, let alone a buddy of mine...
 5 years ago '06        #272
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Ghosman804 said:
Meek getting c*cky as fuk. That was kinda messed up. He aint have to put all that on twitter

shouldnt have never gave us n*ggaz instagram...
stfu
you prolly be askin n*ggas for sh*t

i hate how broke n*ggas always asking for money
 5 years ago '06        #273
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Crookz said:
If you look at all the bullsh*t this n*gga posts on social networks you'd swear this n*gga got a menstrual cycle. Grown a.ss men with constant social network drama
this.

meek's become a professional bus thrower under-rer
 5 years ago '04        #274
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
My man's got caught in a scam and needed money for rent is he a sucker for asking his boys for help? Money aint sh*t man if your boy in some sh*t and he reaches out t you you shouldnt sh*t on him like that.
 5 years ago '04        #275
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
I know what u mean but I'll say it like this..

No man owes another man anything unless an agreement was previously made.

It's grimey that meek had to put his boy's business out there like that but that shows what type of person meek is.

Meek does not owe anything to his "friend" but meek is grimey to embarrass his boy like that.
 5 years ago '11        #276
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Brolic757 said:
Im sorry but i dont get why u guys are mad at meek saying he did some hoe a.ss sh*t. Put your self in meek shoes. If he wouldve gave that dude 5 grand then dude wouldve kept coming back to meek for money. The dude also made himself look weak and pathetic. Imagine somebody u knew hits u up out of now where asking u for bread cuz they know u got it. Meek put him on blast not cuz he a grimey a.ss n*gga but to show that its a lot of snake n*ggas asking him for bread and this the type of sh*t u gotta go through as a rapper. He also did it cuz he was despised by that weak n*gga sh*t , a grown man asking another grown man for money. So he put that out there to let other n*ggas knw, dont be asking him for brread or he will put u out.
So many L's in this one reply, i dont know where to start. First, he posted the sh*t to instagram....on some teenage girl sh*t. Second, this n*gga spends sh*tloads of money on everything but helping other people out as displayed in his videos, blogs, tweets etc. Whats the big deal if he throws a few stacks to his "Homeboy he's known his whole life?" And last but not least, you said put yourself in Meek's shoes. How about you try and put yourself in the shoes of a man who has done all he can do but still can't break even. You dont know if this was a desperate plea from this man or not. He might've really needed the money. Adding to that, if Meek didnt feel comfortable just outright giving him the money, then he couldve made him work for it like anyone else who makes an honest living does.

See, this is the problem with us as a people. Our moral principles have been replaced by material objects. We no longer see people as people, but as a.ssets and liabilities. There was a time where people could help each other out without expecting anything in return....because it was the right thing to do. Im Meek Mill's case, he's just another rapper who has fallen victim to the luxuries and fame that has surrounded him.

Truth be told, with his fanbase.....and garbage as records, its onl.ly a matter of time before hes rockin them dusty a.ss braids begging n*ggas to jump on a record with him. He a slime a.ss n*gga...plain and simple.
 5 years ago '12        #277
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
mmg lost
 5 years ago '10        #278
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,906 | Props total: 9049 9049
 mprnc2000 said:
The last time a rapper gave out money to his friends. He loss 30 million dollars
lol, he also bought an overpriced $20 million home
 5 years ago '05        #279
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 545 545

[pic - click to view]

He pullin a cassidy haha
 5 years ago '04        #280
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
Meek ain't have to put him on blast like that tho....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy