most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2013, 09:56 PM         #241
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Funny how n*ggas get some shine and forget they roots.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Rubix said:
......but if it was a woman asking for 5 grand and meek responded the same way then all of a sudden everybody will be posting ", meek da gawd!"

am i right tho?

no you are right, but this isnt a woman asking for 5grand, you bi*ch n*gga,.

this is his homeboy, a n*gga that gave him free beats without looking for a handout at the time, cause he knew bum meeks aint have it.

n*gga was asking for a favor, business investment..5 grand to a paid dude like meek?

[pic - click to view]

5k aint even sh*t to me so i know it cant be sh*t to meeks..meeks thought he could pull this sh*t and be looked at like he a boss...where now it just shows how much hoe is in his veins.

realy tho? even if he would had said no, show the man some respect...damn,

conway obv a good dude because even afterwards in the audio posted on pg5, he aint talk sh*t bout meek or nothing...just said "call me so we can talk business".

Last edited by cheguevara; 05-23-2013 at 09:59 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #242
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
thats some weak sh*t on meek part. no matter how real you claim you are you shouldnt co-sign that hoe sh*t.

if you grew up with the n*gga you keep that sh*t private and handle it however.
why would u air the n*gga out like that online. and say u losing friends daily..i wonder why.

the n*gga askin for some bread isnt even the issue. how meek goin about it is.
 5 years ago '04        #243
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
lol this n*gga meek wild 4 that ..shoulda def keep that sh*t off twitter tho
 05-23-2013, 11:38 PM         #244
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would have asked him to help me get into a top 4 year college. fu*k cash. Help a n*gga get his for real tho.
 5 years ago '11        #245
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 4610 4610
2 lames on Instagram...

Next
 5 years ago '12        #246
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 eCity 420 said:
Meek a hoe but so is his homie
how u beggn another man for money to feed an unborn child?? U fu*kd up already
The homie aint a hoe. He asked a yes or no question that only needed a yes or no response. He took it to another level. The n*gga was down and out. A real n*gga woulda looked out, even if he didnt give him 5g. He could threw 900 at him. All that braggin that turrets havin a.ss meek do about how his n*ggas k!ll and shoot for him, we see he aint a stand up n*gga. 50 gave buck $225,000 off top cuz he was havin tax problems. U make it seem like dude told meek to take care of his kid for him. Its n*ggas like u who get set up for tryna show off to the public cuz u got money. What he did was unprofessional. Must have a new mixtape on the way.
 5 years ago '12        #247
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Walkerboy86 said:
Cosign this too. Most these n*ggas commentin in here prob aint neva been around no shady n*ggas that claim to be yo mans. Me and my boi of ten plus years, call each other brothas and all aint talkd since a game of pool prob 3 r 4weeks ago.

homie owed me money after i gave him that wrk on the table n was suppose to pay the remaining $32 the next week after i let him slide that day. Neva brought it to me. its either pay my bread or k!ll the friendship. n when a n*gga come up on some rich sh*t dnt have yo hand out
Meek knows what he was doin. Tryna act like a boss. Well, mmg need this kinda promo cuz the losses they have accumulated over the past months is mind boggling. Too bad he used this dumb situation to get a buzz again. U get no points for dissin a n*gga who asked for ur help. n*gga tryna turn a simple yes or no question into an all out war.....on the internet smh
 5 years ago '11        #248
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
Too many stupid n*ggas in this thread, he paid that n*gga, n*gga you a producer and you can't make beats for the other n*ggas rapping in Philly? If you don't got a n*gga number obviously yall ain't that cool. I see n*ggas let their bias towards meek make him the bad guy.
He shouldn't of tweeted that sh*t, but fu*k a handout.
 5 years ago '10        #249
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
lol @ them dumb a.ss death threats, n*ggas bout to catch a charge to defend this rappin a.ss n*gga's honor.
 5 years ago '04        #250
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,976 | Props total: 3473 3473
Yea its fu*ked up especially wit dude giving him tracks when he aint have nothing.I dont know their relationship right before it happened tho.All we know is dude def help meek before.But it was a bi*ch move on meeks part period for putting this out on twitter and sh*t.

Imma start calling this n*gga Weak Mill

Meek could of lent him hands.
 5 years ago '07        #251
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,717 | Props total: 4753 4753
 literal miracle said:
Homie had no shame asking for 5 stacks..
That's the thing though. He was asking to work with him so that he can help put him on so he can be in a position to make money. I don't think he was directly asking for a straight hand out, just kind of came of that way. I think he was saying he needs $5k and he wanted to sell him beats/work on some sh*t.
 05-24-2013, 01:53 AM         #252
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Idk how many producers are in this thread but if u aint a producer then u cant even really speak on this situation besides the fact that u disagree with Meek Screenshotting the convo. From a producers POV i done seen my bro Youngshun give n*ggas plenty of free beats on the strength of just love for n*ggas that might have some potential so if them n*ggas get signed and get on off of bruh beats them n*ggas shld be obligated to throw some dough for helping them when they aint have the bread to pay for the beats. If bruh had a helpin hand in Meek's career as far as producing and neva got paid then them 5 racks shld be nothin to throw to him but for Meek not to throw it to him it has to be a backstory bigger than what everybody thinks. Meek seem like a real n*gga imo so if he aint give bruh the bread it has to be a real reason why he didnt. sh*t that believe it track doing real good n my bro produced that n my bro gone eat off that so i aint got sh*t bad to say ab Meek but i can understand hw the producer feels if he neva gt paid for anything he did and his pockets hurtin and he needs a favor if he neva did homie dirty

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 05-24-2013 at 02:02 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #253
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
Meek a bi*ch for that. It's one this to deny him the 5 stack but its another thing to put him on blast like that. Truth is meek probably don't even got it like that to do a favor for an old homie. Meek on the decline anyway. That screenshot sh*t is for bi*ches.

#inb4"butallhisfriendsdrivenicewhips"
 5 years ago '13        #254
jgmuse000 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 1 1
 5 years ago '10        #255
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
n*ggas aint sh*t. Meek look like he would do that sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #256
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,219 | Props total: 5387 5387
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

no you are right, but this isnt a woman asking for 5grand, you bi*ch n*gga,.

this is his homeboy, a n*gga that gave him free beats without looking for a handout at the time, cause he knew bum meeks aint have it.

n*gga was asking for a favor, business investment..5 grand to a paid dude like meek?

[pic - click to view]

5k aint even sh*t to me so i know it cant be sh*t to meeks..meeks thought he could pull this sh*t and be looked at like he a boss...where now it just shows how much hoe is in his veins.

realy tho? even if he would had said no, show the man some respect...damn,

conway obv a good dude because even afterwards in the audio posted on pg5, he aint talk sh*t bout meek or nothing...just said "call me so we can talk business".
 5 years ago '05        #257
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
this clown is so wack he should be asking for the 5 grand.
but i forgot most hip hop fans these days have an IQ under 100 so wackness is dope to them. so they'll support any wack soundalike rapper
 5 years ago '12        #258
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 2573 2573
some low down sh*t. I knew this n*gga meek mill wasnt sh*t since I saw his teen pics

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #259
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,421 | Props total: 17703 17703
always knew meek was a clown this just confirms it
 5 years ago '05        #260
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
i dont even think meek has 5 grand to spend he probably about to be bankrupt. young black n*ggas in hollywood dont last unless they puttin out consistent music.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy