Meek Mill puts his homie on blast for asking for $5000 on twitter

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #201
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
Conway used to lace meek mill with them fiye beats bak when he wasnt yellin on every song

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Conway!!!
 05-23-2013, 03:15 PM         #202
InnanetGsRunSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trb_5 said:
and then get caught and go to jail and not see your kid till he is 13...
Sheeeeit in a time of crisis I know how to survive for 2 months. Its never what you do, its how. If he can't hustle that's another issue. I ain't saying its right, but hustling doesn't mean automatic jail, less you're green to it.
 5 years ago '12        #203
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
on some real sh*t i hope the background story behind this comes out, 90% of you n*ggas in here will feel dumb as fu*k if it turns out dude did meek dirty at sometime
stop defending and judging something you know nothing about
 05-23-2013, 03:21 PM         #204
InnanetGsRunSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Connoisseur said:
the guy asked for 5 grand so he wouldnt have to tell his baby mama no if she wanted something.

wtf he going to buy her with 5 grand, some gucci bags?? shoes?? clothes?? bling??
greedy fu*ker, asking for more than a stack.

buncha fu*king poor welfare lame bi*ch-ass goof leaches in here.
That sh*t about the BM is a no no. That pus*y must be fire from the pits of hell. My bruh in NY gets decent $ but even he would look at me crazy if I said that sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #205
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
prolly poor taste on Meek's part for posting it but 5 stacks is ALOT to be asking from someone who is not family.
 5 years ago '05        #206
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,933 | Props total: 1383 1383
 Yung Chance said:
damn meek a hoe.you couldve just ignored it
That was a bi*ch move.
 5 years ago '05        #207
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
meek nice but he lame as hell
 5 years ago '04        #208
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Zaosyn said:
I don't see the problem lol. When you have money you really have to make new friends with people who have money because if you keep the old friends around they change on you. If you listen to that WSHH interview I posted the guy can't even name a reason why Meek should give him the 5k he just wants it as a "favor". How can any real man have the nerve to ask for $5k from someone else? Even if that person is a millionaire how can you just ask for $5k without feeling like a bi*ch? I don't wanna hang around people with 0 integrity.

That dude obviously feels entitled to eat off of Meek because he's known Meek since he had censored braids. That's not a reason to get $5k and I see can why that would anger Meek because he probably feels like a meal ticket to these dudes and not a friend. We all have those type of 'friends' that we pushed out of our inner-circle or personal lives because they only come around when they need you.
Stop it......This cat did WORK for Meek in the early days without asking for sh*t.....You didn't listen to the response did you? He said he really doesn't feel that Meek OWES him...It was just a favor.......All these bottles, racks, and whatever else Meek raps about and he's willing to put someone who was down by law since day one on blast for a measly 5K??? Bruh Meek is the disloyal one. I swear you new age cats do not know the definition of loyalty.......If I eat, then those that's been down with me since the beginning eat too.....Simple as that......
 05-23-2013, 04:59 PM         #209
Leezee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No that was not messed up, u dont twitter someone to borrow 5grand, u dont even text it, u pick up a phone and call, and if u dont have the number, well there is a reason for that...
 05-23-2013, 05:06 PM         #210
Leezee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:
den whats 5 more?
how bout another 5
aye one more time, another 5
aye homie throw me 10 this time
can u do 15? need my seed in college
precisely my friend.
A real live pimp from Jersey City told me once that u never give hoes money (women or men in this case) cash in hand. If they want something u take them to the store and buy them something. Or like u said, whats 2 grand more next time...

Also, his approach was pathetic, twitter?!?! For real, that kind of question deserves a real phone call. If u dont have his number then u aint boyz enuff to be asking for hand outs.....
 5 years ago '10        #211
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
Yeah.... meek should held that man down. He still aint thrown him under the bus.... but then again it could be a ploy to get conway name out
 05-23-2013, 05:46 PM         #212
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand where he coming from but putting that out there like that and talking to that man like "n*gga what the fu*k wrong with you" going too far. n*gga shouldn't have hit him on twitter though that was his fu*k up.
 5 years ago '06        #213
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 eCity 420 said:
Meek a hoe but so is his homie
how u beggn another man for money to feed an unborn child?? U fu*kd up already
It's a wash in my book. Meek coulda-shoulda took the high road. Only thing I can think justifies it is stopping people from begging in the future
 5 years ago '11        #214
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 364 364
 Donny D said:
Conway used to lace meek mill with them fiye beats bak when he wasnt yellin on every song

Conway!!!
 5 years ago '10        #215
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
If takes alot out of a man when you gotta ask another man for money.. I'll rather go to a pay day loans or somethin first.. fu*k that sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #216
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,210 | Props total: 3260 3260
 greedy87 said:
Nah, he was paid for the beats he gave him YEARS ago. Conway was doing production on Flamers 1 & 2, but him and Sap fell off while Jahlil stepped up. Thats they fault they didn’t parlay that into money for themselves, especially with all the n*ggas rapping in Philly.

n*gga was trying to use Meek as a meal ticket, plain and simple. How you come out your mouth asking another man for 5 large, regardless of what you have to offer. n*gga just a.ssumed he was gonna have a quick come-up
5 grand is a meal ticket?
 5 years ago '07        #217
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 deathStar said:
Meek shoulda atleast gave the n*gga an opportunity to earn some bread. You dont do your people like that.

On the flip side "I dont wanna have to tell my bm no when she ask for anything" the fu*k that gotta do with me? Sound like you need to go get a fu*kin job. Dude should be ashamed of himself asking another man to take care of his bm. n*ggas need fathers.
I had a friend like this. i gave this n*gga money to pay for his daughter's diapers and sh*t. gave this n*gga money just so his bm can get her hair and nails did. I deserved to fu*k his baby mama for taking care of him, his bm, and his daughter. well, actually i had a chance at fu*king his baby mama. his bm called my cell phone by accident looking to find where her baby daddy at, and then, when i told her that he's not over here, she stopped talking about that n*gga altogether, and started asking me all kinds of questions about me. my dumbass ain't even take the bait because she just would not get off my line until i told her i had other sh*t to do. His bm was a fat bi*ch with a cute face anyway. so it was not a total loss. he lost for getting that fat bi*ch pregnant.
 5 years ago '11        #218
jayholc 
space
space
space
$5,573 | Props total: 1272 1272
 Nickel said:
clown sh*t on both parts...
 5 years ago '07        #219
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Superboy504 said:
If takes alot out of a man when you gotta ask another man for money.. I'll rather go to a pay day loans or somethin first.. fu*k that sh*t.
I disagree. It's some n*ggas out there that got no shame in their game when it comes to asking another n*gga for money.
 05-23-2013, 07:19 PM         #220
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I don't see the problem lol. When you have money you really have to make new friends with people who have money because if you keep the old friends around they change on you. If you listen to that WSHH interview I posted the guy can't even name a reason why Meek should give him the 5k he just wants it as a "favor". How can any real man have the nerve to ask for $5k from someone else? Even if that person is a millionaire how can you just ask for $5k without feeling like a bi*ch? I don't wanna hang around people with 0 integrity.

That dude obviously feels entitled to eat off of Meek because he's known Meek since he had censored braids. That's not a reason to get $5k and I see can why that would anger Meek because he probably feels like a meal ticket to these dudes and not a friend. We all have those type of 'friends' that we pushed out of our inner-circle or personal lives because they only come around when they need you.
This. Idk dude n meek's situation so i aint gone speak on that but yeah them old n*ggas u used to fu*k wit switch up when u become a somebody n start gettin money n nice cars. Seen it with my own eyes. everybody want favors n sh*t. same n*ggas that prob stole from u, hated on u or talked sh*t behind your back. Two wrds, fu*k em

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 05-23-2013 at 07:29 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago