Pros and cons of Xbox One and PS4

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,307 | Props total: 3987 3987
 Clownaveli said:
this Is pretty Much what I got out of the X1 review

all I want Is a fu*king Gaming console

Man, I Miss My Dreamcast, Ps1, O.G. Xbox,Ps2 Days. It was about The Games Not All This other Bullsh*t
Go play your old a.ss systems. There is nothing wrong with them adding on more entertainment. You will still have your games, plus more. I really want to choke people like you
 5 years ago '11        #42
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Austin Foyt said:
Go play your old a.ss systems. There is nothing wrong with them adding on more entertainment. You will still have your games, plus more. I really want to choke people like you
Except we weren't shown many games at the conference. What we were shown was a DVR first and a games console second. That's the focus of Microsoft right now.
 05-23-2013, 02:01 AM         #43
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

XBOTS

5 years ago '12        #44
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,307 | Props total: 3987 3987
 Jesszman said:
Except we weren't shown many games at the conference. What we were shown was a DVR first and a games console second. That's the focus of Microsoft right now.
Come on Jess, you know games are coming at E3 for Xbox and Sony.
 5 years ago '11        #45
space
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
Come on Jess, you know games are coming at E3 for Xbox and Sony.
Yeah, I know but what games is what worries me. I don't trust MS in that department after the whole apps focus of these last few years. They really have to hammer it out of the park at E3 for me to even consider getting an Xbox One.
 05-23-2013, 02:35 AM         #46
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
/inb4imin
 05-23-2013, 02:40 AM         #47
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Xbox is trash.

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #48
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 333 333
Everything thr xb1 does my tv already does just no voice commands
 5 years ago '04        #49
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
I'll just list my personal pros n.Cons for both a lot of the stuff I'm indifferent about.....

Xbox one

Pros
Multi tasking (I do care about this feature and will use it)
Promise of more immersive XBL
The controller (perfection)
Promise of games (15 exclusives out the gate)

Cons
Always kinected (I see NO reason why I have to be watched 24/7)
No clear details on used games (if I can't trade a game with a friend that's wack)
No bc

Ps4

Pros
Attention to gaming
Social network features
Transferance (may cop a vita)

Cons
No bc (no details on gaikai)
Ds4 (another fps-less gen on PlayStation for me)
Almost no details of Psn
No system shown yet

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 05-23-2013 at 04:32 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #50
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13696 13696
 Profitcy said:
Everything thr xb1 does my tv already does just no voice commands
Your TV can play Xbox Won games?
 5 years ago '05        #51
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
For me it goes like this. Ill buy both because i love games. i can have one in my bedroom and one in my family room. ill let all these d!ck sucks in this forum "duke it out" over which one is "better", the differences will be minimal and the use of each will depend on the user. fu*k these "vs." discusssions, they will both be great
 5 years ago '12        #52
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
That used game and always online sh*t will prevent me from buying any console next gen, you can call me broke i really dont give a fucck but they basically taking away the very reason im a console gamer, the future of gaming is looking real sh*tty right now, all that tv sh*t will be beneficial if you stay in America so that sh*t dont impress me at all, i really dont care for anything outside of gaming, i dont care about the media sh*t coz i watch what i want on my sh*t i have at home, they basically telling gamers this is what we giving you and if you dont like it then fucck you, i guess the 360/PS3 gen will be my last im bowing out fucck this sh*t, and its not even that i cant afford both im jus not that rapible to just agree, i hope all companies involved fail at this sh*t jus so they can come back and cater to everyone and not just a few...

Like i said before i ride for no company this sh*t is getting rediculous now, gaming as a whole is going in the wrong direction
 5 years ago '05        #53
Clownaveli 
space
space
$725 | Props total: 0 0
 Austin Foyt said:

I do Play My old a.ss Systems CAUSE THERE GOOD GAMING CONSOLES YOU fu*k-TARD.

Most Gamers Don't Giving a fu*k about Apps Or Watching TV we want to Play Games. I don't want to talk to my console. The "Plus More" your d!cks Hard For has nothing to do with games. .

Tell You Mom To Come over my d!cks Dry, You can Choke Me While I bang her in the poop-CHUTE...
 5 years ago '12        #54
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,704 | Props total: 22069 22069
 Austin Foyt said:
Dude Austin, chill out.
 5 years ago '12        #55
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,704 | Props total: 22069 22069
 Y.G. said:
Your TV can play Xbox Won games?
Mine plays that and PS4TheWin games.

Because I have the Master Race PC hooked up to it

Welcome to the new gen boys.
 5 years ago '07        #56
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 ThePainkiller said:
Mine plays that and PS4TheWin games.

Because I have the Master Race PC hooked up to it

Welcome to the new gen boys.

When do you actually play games on PC because it seems like you're in every thread in every section on BX??
 5 years ago '12        #57
Docroms 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,678 | Props total: 31 31
 Clownaveli said:
I do Play My old a.ss Systems CAUSE THERE GOOD GAMING CONSOLES YOU fu*k-TARD.

Most Gamers Don't Giving a fu*k about Apps Or Watching TV we want to Play Games. I don't want to talk to my console. The "Plus More" your d!cks Hard For has nothing to do with games. .

Tell You Mom To Come over my d!cks Dry, You can Choke Me While I bang her in the poop-CHUTE...
 5 years ago '06        #58
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Jesszman said:
you have to be the dumbest dude on this board...microsoft said for months that allllllll the gaming aspects willl be shown at e3.......the focus of the system is ALL IN ONE CONSOLE

show the console 1st and the features...show the games 2nd....another conference will be held after e3 also......then it will be sold their main focus isnt just tv....isnt just the apps....isnt just the games....its everything in ONE thus why it is called xbox ONE
 5 years ago '11        #59
space
space
space
 chevyrida6 said:
you have to be the dumbest dude on this board...microsoft said for months that allllllll the gaming aspects willl be shown at e3.......the focus of the system is ALL IN ONE CONSOLE

show the console 1st and the features...show the games 2nd....another conference will be held after e3 also......then it will be sold their main focus isnt just tv....isnt just the apps....isnt just the games....its everything in ONE thus why it is called xbox ONE
So at a console reveal with gaming press you tell them they'll have to wait a few weeks to actually see games while they're competitor already showed what they have up their sleeves months ago. Does that sound smart to you?
 5 years ago '06        #60
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 Jesszman said:
So at a console reveal with gaming press you tell them they'll have to wait a few weeks to actually see games while they're competitor already showed what they have up their sleeves months ago. Does that sound smart to you?
they wasn't told right at the conference....they stated this weeks in advance....and the wait is 17 days now till e3 after the console was announced.....both systems will be out around the same time so..... whats not smart about it.

also the xbox one showing did have all 3 aspects shown...while not in full detail. You dont just give out everything all at once..sony was dumb doing that...people are just mad they dont have all the details of the features right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy