Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19632 19632
 philly337 said:
uh yea it is hating...we don't know what the fu*k those 15 exclusives are and what are you talking about you backed up ur speculation? We don't know..i've agreed i think it may be kinect based game so ur grasping for straws here.....but we don't know so just going off gut instinct is hating expecially when everything you say is in negative light

before the conference every time i came in this section was you posting rumors about always on connection and tooting as fact...i could have called you wouldn't like the unveil before it ever started just like i could have said with coolio, jeezmen, dominationcm ect..
I'm sorry you look at objective reasonings as "hating".

There's a trend here. Are they "haters" too?

Microsoft has been anemic for YEARS in the area of actual game development. They just don't have the firepower in-house to compete. I think they know this. I say that because they're still clinging to third party exclusive deals and non gaming features for the 4th year straight.
 5 years ago '06        #62
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,004 | Props total: 10676 10676
 Hovi Bryant said:
I'm sorry you look at objective reasonings as "hating".

There's a trend here. Are they "haters" too?

Microsoft has been anemic for YEARS in the area of actual game development. They just don't have the firepower in-house to compete. I think they know this. I say that because they're still clinging to third party exclusive deals and non gaming features for the 4th year straight.
why are you listing sh*t at the end of this generation ?

and you act like sonys blew people away...up until this past year there were barely any exclusives anybody was looking forward to

but back to the topic...we're talking about launching a new console and microsoft has "always" come out firing on all cylinders...that's what history suggests
 5 years ago '10        #63
space
space
 philly337 said:
why are you listing sh*t at the end of this generation ?

and you act like sonys blew people away...up until this past year there were barely any exclusives anybody was looking forward to

but back to the topic...we're talking about launching a new console and microsoft has "always" come out firing on all cylinders...that's what history suggests
Did I ever say or imply Sony blew anyone away? Ever?

You presume too much based on so little, while I can trace back my opinions to something much more concrete.

Microsoft has not always fired on all cylinders when launching consoles. The first Xbox was a mild success. The Xbox 360 was competing with the PS2 for a full year, technical issues aside.

I believe Microsoft has gauged their own success based on Sony's lack of insight. The problem for them is that they still think Sony doesn't know what they're doing.
 5 years ago '06        #64
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

if this turns out to be true
 5 years ago '05        #65
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 Hovi Bryant said:
According to what?

Most games will probably be developed on the PC first. Then ported over to consoles. The CPU architecture for all platforms are identical.
EA said at the the conference that the games they showed were being developed on the Won.
 5 years ago '10        #66
space
space
 Y.G. said:
EA said at the the conference that the games they showed were being developed on the Won.
Were they supposed to say otherwise after signing a deal with Microsoft?
 5 years ago '11        #67
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3068 3068
 DominationCM said:
here come Halo 5 and 6 and a couple of knockoffs same goes for Gears, Forza, and Fable
Sony's biggest games aren't sequels?
 5 years ago '05        #68
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Were they supposed to say otherwise after signing a deal with Microsoft?
Why would they lie about they dude?

This gen is shaping up to be a repeat of the last. Sony with the great 1st support, Microsoft with the great 3rd party support. Deal with it.
 5 years ago '07        #69
Tempuی 
space
space
$142 | Props total: 7 7
 Y.G. said:

This gen is shaping up to be a repeat of the last. Sony with the great 1st support, Microsoft with the timed exclusive DLC but exactly the same games as Sony from 3rd party support. Deal with it.
Fixed. Deal with it.

5 years ago '05        #70
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Tempuی said:
Fixed. Deal with it.

You forgot lead developments and more 3rd party app support. This ain't 1992, we aren't gaming on Super Nintendos. People don't only play games on these console PCs. They want value for their dollar. Deal with it.
 5 years ago '11        #71
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 DJ EM Double said:
Sony's biggest games aren't sequels?
yeah and thats a problem nothing new just the same sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #72
space
space
 Y.G. said:

This gen is shaping up to be a repeat of the last. Sony with the great 1st support, Microsoft with the great 3rd party support. Deal with it.
Uh, no. Not at all.
 5 years ago '07        #73
Tempuی 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
You forgot lead developments and more 3rd party app support. This ain't 1992, we aren't gaming on Super Nintendos. People don't only play games on these console PCs. They want value for their dollar. Deal with it.
But you don't know the lead development platform. For all you know it could be PC... this isnt PS3 and PS2 we're talking about with completely foreign architecture. This is PS4 and Xbox One with very similar architectures and GPUs from the same company. There would be zero issue with porting no matter what the lead platform is. Most likely it'll be PC and ported down to take advantage of the differences in power between Xbox One and PS4. And many of the 3rd party apps are the same on PS3 and Xbox 360 so I wouldn't expect that to change.

And better value? Really the better value this generation is a PS3... Blu Ray and free (albeit not quite as good and robust as Xbox Live) internet so you dont have to pay for a subscription to Xbox Live Gold on top of a subscription to various 3rd party apps just to use it. Deal with it.

And I dont even own a PS3 just a 360 but I'm not blind... I'm unbiased!

Last edited by Tempuی; 05-22-2013 at 03:30 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #74
DASKCREW1 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,405 | Props total: 634 634
 chevyrida6 said:
ps3 was faster than the 360.....how did that turn out :jayhah:
according to Wikipedia 360 sold 77million and ps3 even after coming out a year later sold 77 million as of december 2012 so im not sure whats your point?
 5 years ago '05        #75
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Tempuی said:
But you don't know the lead development platform. For all you know it could be PC... this isnt PS3 and PS2 we're talking about with completely foreign architecture. This is PS4 and Xbox One with very similar architectures and GPUs from the same company. There would be zero issue with porting no matter what the lead platform is. Most likely it'll be PC and ported down to take advantage of the differences in power between Xbox One and PS4. And many of the 3rd party apps are the same on PS3 and Xbox 360 so I wouldn't expect that to change.

And better value? Really the better value this generation is a PS3... Blu Ray and free (albeit not quite as good and robust as Xbox Live) internet so you dont have to pay for a subscription to Xbox Live Gold on top of a subscription to various 3rd party apps just to use it. Deal with it.

And I dont even own a PS3 just a 360 but I'm not blind... I'm unbiased!
EA said the games they showed yesterday were developed on the Won. Not the PC, not the PS4 but the Won. Deal with it.

Not reading the rest of that bullsh*t. Deal with that too.
 5 years ago '04        #76
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 157 157
MS stays dropping the ball since Win8. The 360 was a huge hit, how are you gonna fu*k up all aspects of it's successor, everything from a lackluster reveal to a stupid name with no marketing potential to inferior specs to the PS4? Unreal
 5 years ago '05        #77
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
why is it called Xbox 1? because they took 359 steps back.
 5 years ago '12        #78
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
 the407problem said:
why is it called Xbox 1? because they took 359 steps back.
you're lame as fu*k.
 5 years ago '07        #79
Tempuی 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
EA said the games they showed yesterday were developed on the Won. Not the PC, not the PS4 but the Won. Deal with it.

Not reading the rest of that bullsh*t. Deal with that too.

Were we not talking about 3rd party developers and not specifically EA? And they showed no GAMES just prerendered bullsh*t sort of like before the beginning of this generation. They hyped everyone up just to disappoint on the final product. Except this time it looked garbage and plastic! I seriously expect that when E3 rolls around there will be more of the same.... game trailers with no gameplay...I dont want some render on what they think it's going to look like... I want to see SOMETHING even if its just in the infancy stages!

If EA's lead platform is indeed Xbox One there will be ZERO difference between the PS4 and Xbox One... this is not the same circumstances as the PS3 and 360... there's an even developing playing field! Deal with it!

And I'm pretty sure you did read all of what I said... my first paragraph was longer tham the second... there was just too much ether for you to even come with a halfway decent rebuttal! Pretty much nothing for you to refute!

Last edited by Tempuی; 05-22-2013 at 05:30 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #80
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,004 | Props total: 10676 10676
 Hovi Bryant said:
Did I ever say or imply Sony blew anyone away? Ever?

You presume too much based on so little, while I can trace back my opinions to something much more concrete.

Microsoft has not always fired on all cylinders when launching consoles. The first Xbox was a mild success. The Xbox 360 was competing with the PS2 for a full year, technical issues aside.

I believe Microsoft has gauged their own success based on Sony's lack of insight. The problem for them is that they still think Sony doesn't know what they're doing.
not even going into this
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy