DF: Xbox One's graphics and memory are slower than PS4

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597

this is what i was wondering....these homers hating on the xboxone were retarded...what they showed was tight and the only things lacking were games which we'll get at E3 so was expected and no big deal and the lack of specs leaked...which is a big deal

i'll be getting both but not sure which way i'm leaning at this point. Now that i'm used to the xbox controller the ps3's are a.ss cheeks and no matter what replica they come out with they're never as comfortable...live and all the innovative features with kinect and voice recognition will sh*t on the ps4...i think exclusives will be a wash as usual but ps4 looking like it might be more powerful which is why i liked the xbox over the ps2....might be playing playstation more than the xbox for the first time since the first xbox dropped
 5 years ago '06        #42
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 chevyrida6 said:
ps3 was faster than the 360.....how did that turn out :jayhah:

with the ps3 having much better games
 5 years ago '12        #43
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,301 | Props total: 3982 3982
 philly337 said:

this is what i was wondering....these homers hating on the xboxone were retarded...what they showed was tight and the only things lacking were games which we'll get at E3 so was expected and no big deal and the lack of specs leaked...which is a big deal

i'll be getting both but not sure which way i'm leaning at this point. Now that i'm used to the xbox controller the ps3's are a.ss cheeks and no matter what replica they come out with they're never as comfortable...live and all the innovative features with kinect and voice recognition will sh*t on the ps4...i think exclusives will be a wash as usual but ps4 looking like it might be more powerful which is why i liked the xbox over the ps2....might be playing playstation more than the xbox for the first time since the first xbox dropped
I care a lot about online gameplay so Xbox gets my money, and the controller is better for shooters.

Sony is still playing catch up when it comes to online gaming.
 5 years ago '07        #44
Tempuی 
space
space
$142 | Props total: 7 7
And oh... I find it funny Xbox fanboys and PlayStation fanboys have literally seemed to switch places with this new generation coming up...

PS4 = more powerful = better graphics hahahaha

Xbox One = graphics dont matter they'll look similar anyways... it's all about the games!!!!! Haloooooooooo and Geaaaarrrrsss and Forrrrrzaaaaa!!!

When in reality both consoles will share about 85% of the same games... and MS first party studios are lacking compared to Sony's... and I always wanted to say this but Forza is vastly overrated (I'm not huge on racing games either though)... Need for Speed >>>>> Forza!
 5 years ago '12        #45
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,301 | Props total: 3982 3982
 Tempuی said:
And oh... I find it funny Xbox fanboys and PlayStation fanboys have literally seemed to switch places with this new generation coming up...

PS4 = more powerful = better graphics hahahaha

Xbox One = graphics dont matter they'll look similar anyways... it's all about the games!!!!! Haloooooooooo and Geaaaarrrrsss and Forrrrrzaaaaa!!!

When in reality both consoles will share about 85% of the same games... and MS first party studios are lacking compared to Sony's... and I always wanted to say this but Forza is vastly overrated (I'm not huge on racing games either though)... Need for Speed >>>>> Forza!
No one switched. Everything that you've just said has always been said, but most multiplatform games looked better on Xbox. Remember Skyrim?

Just shut up.
 5 years ago '10        #46
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Tempuی said:
The architectures of both systems are extremely similar. Just from reading all the good things developers have been saying about how easy it is to develop for PS4 now (PC architecture) means there is no learning curve like there was for PS3 with the Cell architecture and like PS2 with the Emotion Engine.

Who knows which console 3rd party games will be developed for and ported down to since the architectures are so similar now compared to the past? It is/was much easier to develop for both Xbox and Xbox 360 than with PS2 and PS3. This was the main reason multiplatform titles would end up looking like a shell of themselves when ported over to PS3.

Personally, I think games will be made for PS4 and ported over to Xbox One if they are console exclusive. And I think games that also come out on PC as well will be made with PC in mind and port down to Xbox One and PS4. I think this generation will see a a lot more PC releases.
The PS4 and XB1 is a huge win for PC gamers overall. Next gen is probably the end of console bottlenecks.
 5 years ago '10        #47
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
I know but they made games exclusive to the PlayStation, and MGS was the only thing that they had going for them.
Partially true. The 360's use of DVD's prevented MGS4's release for the console. Konami has released other games for both consoles.
 05-22-2013, 12:05 PM         #48
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
X1 won't be near $299 of it's including a Kinect with every box.
 5 years ago '07        #49
Tempuی 
space
space
$142 | Props total: 7 7
 Austin Foyt said:
No one switched. Everything that you've just said has always been said, but most multiplatform games looked better on Xbox. Remember Skyrim?

Just shut up.
HUH?! What are you babbling on about? Let me direct you to my post on Page 2 of this thread!

Don't get your panties all in a bunch next time you THINK I'm talking down on your beloved Xbox!:

Last edited by Tempuی; 05-22-2013 at 12:17 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #50
space
space
 philly337 said:

Microsoft has lacked games for YEARS...

Their E3 shows have been mostly media features just like the Xbox One reveal.

I just don't have any high hopes for E3 at all whatsoever.

Out of the 15 games, half will probably be either Kinect based or arcade titles. Then you include, Halo, Gears, Fable, Forza... I'm calling slim pickings at E3.
 5 years ago '10        #51
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
X1 won't be near $299 of it's including a Kinect with every box.
I don't think Kinect is that expensive.
 5 years ago '10        #52
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
I care a lot about online gameplay so Xbox gets my money, and the controller is better for shooters.

Sony is still playing catch up when it comes to online gaming.
Looks like they caught up in February.
 5 years ago '06        #53
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Microsoft has lacked games for YEARS...

Their E3 shows have been mostly media features just like the Xbox One reveal.

I just don't have any high hopes for E3 at all whatsoever.

Out of the 15 games, half will probably be either Kinect based or arcade titles. Then you include, Halo, Gears, Fable, Forza... I'm calling slim pickings at E3.
i played and enjoyed just as many exclusives on xbox360 as playstation 3...and i consider a game that drps on one system a year earlier than the other like ninja gaiden an exclusive..ain;t nobody waiting a year after to play it...just like gta was an exlcusive for ps2 regardless if it was ported over to xbox later on

but anyway i have a feeling the exclusives are prob kinect sh*t too but all that is speculation...we won't know to next month so hating on them off speculation is a reach
 5 years ago '06        #54
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Looks like they caught up in February.
 5 years ago '10        #55
space
space
 philly337 said:
i played and enjoyed just as many exclusives on xbox360 as playstation 3...and i consider a game that drps on one system a year earlier than the other like ninja gaiden an exclusive..ain;t nobody waiting a year after to play it...just like gta was an exlcusive for ps2 regardless if it was ported over to xbox later on

but anyway i have a feeling the exclusives are prob kinect sh*t too but all that is speculation...we won't know to next month so hating on them off speculation is a reach
My prediction is hating? Did I not back up my speculation?

You act as if I said all 15 games will be trash.

If you see it that way, then so be it. You may want to end the conversation here though.
 5 years ago '06        #56
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
My prediction is hating? Did I not back up my speculation?

You act as if I said all 15 games will be trash.

If you see it that way, then so be it. You may want to end the conversation here though.
uh yea it is hating...we don't know what the fu*k those 15 exclusives are and what are you talking about you backed up ur speculation? We don't know..i've agreed i think it may be kinect based game so ur grasping for straws here.....but we don't know so just going off gut instinct is hating expecially when everything you say is in negative light

before the conference every time i came in this section was you posting rumors about always on connection and tooting as fact...i could have called you wouldn't like the unveil before it ever started just like i could have said with coolio, jeezmen, dominationcm ect..

Last edited by philly337; 05-22-2013 at 01:00 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #57
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
 Hovi Bryant said:
Nope.

Devs can make games on PC's because they share the same architecture as next gen consoles. They can have a game in progress or near completion before touching a dev kit for either console and just port it over.

Watch Dogs is proof of this.
shut the fu*k up. Are you the official ps4 spokesman? You in here replying to everybody post like you a insider or something. You just like everybody else talking sh*t. Your not going to develop one single game on either console. To talk sh*t before we see the full potential of the system man you a strait up fanboy.
 5 years ago '11        #58
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Austin Foyt said:
Dumb n*ggas really think that the Xbox won't have games. When they said they have 15 exclusives lined up. Sony only talked about k!llzone and that racing game.
Sony already stated that ALL of their first-party studios are working on PS4 titles. that's at least 13 games right there. How many of those Xbox games will be kinect exclusive? how many will be good for that matter? From what we've seen from MS in these past few years, we can't trust them in the exclusives depart. They haven't proven that they actually care about those things.
 05-22-2013, 01:03 PM         #59
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
I don't think Kinect is that expensive.
This is MS where they charge 2 arms and a leg for a HDD.
 5 years ago '11        #60
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Jesszman said:
Sony already stated that ALL of their first-party studios are working on PS4 titles. that's at least 13 games right there. How many of those Xbox games will be kinect exclusive? how many will be good for that matter? From what we've seen from MS in these past few years, we can't trust them in the exclusives depart. They haven't proven that they actually care about those things.
here come Halo 5 and 6 and a couple of knockoffs same goes for Gears, Forza, and Fable
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy