The 7 Best Android Apps Google Has Banned From the Play Store

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 3163 3163
 eLLz said:

luckily my bi*ch got the iphone

it works on any phone my dude even if she has apple or mayb I'm to high and read it wrong
 5 years ago '13        #22
Gman8677 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$354 | Props total: 2 2
so for that sms replicator app, you need to install it on the phone that you want to spy on?

so for example, can someone just plug in my number and start spying on me? or would they physically need to get their hands on MY actual phone and download the app onto MY phone?
 5 years ago '06        #23
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,127 | Props total: 4719 4719
 Gman8677 said:
so for that sms replicator app, you need to install it on the phone that you want to spy on?

so for example, can someone just plug in my number and start spying on me? or would they physically need to get their hands on MY actual phone and download the app onto MY phone?
it needs to be install on both parties phone based on what I read
 5 years ago '05        #24
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,838 | Props total: 9787 9787
 Gman8677 said:

they have to download it on your phone, you wont know its there, and all ingoing and outgoing calls will be monitered

im tryna think of an excuse to have shorty phne though lol, i f*ck too many ratchet b*tches, this will help me cut some off

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #25
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 youduglas said:
network spoofer -
wifikill -
secretsmsreplicator -

that took all of 30 seconds using google.
didnt see a downloadable link for SecretSMSReplicator
 5 years ago '06        #26
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 Rockstar718 said:
they have to download it on your phone, you wont know its there, and all ingoing and outgoing calls will be monitered

im tryna think of an excuse to have shorty phne though lol, i f*ck too many ratchet b*tches, this will help me cut some off

[pic - click to view]

let your battery die then use her phone for internet. or put your phone on Airplane mode, say it doesnt work and you need to call your cell phone provider.
 5 years ago '06        #27
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
the SMS Replicator is on Blapkmarket.com
 05-23-2013, 01:01 PM         #28
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these people with no game tryin to make sure their girl aint fu*kin behind their back by spyin on em lmao
 05-23-2013, 03:33 PM         #29
youdug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mullany S said:
fu*k i need google to do everything for. some of you guys are just stupid, its either you answer the question or not.
youre the one who asks a question and waits hours to see if someone answers it when you could take 10 seconds and find the sh*t yourself.
stop bein so fu*kin lazy.

Last edited by youdug; 05-23-2013 at 03:36 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #30
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
2013 n*ggas still too fu*king stupid to know how to use google? time to go live in the mountains
For me, I dont just use google & download sh*t. So I tend to ask my fellow BX members 1st. That way I know it is a slim chance Im downloading exactly what I supposed to be downloading.

youduglas said:
All these people with no game tryin to make sure their girl aint fu*kin behind their back by spyin on em lmao
lol...having game or not having it doesnt determine if someone cheats on you. Not that I think your post was a shot at any1 in particular. Ironically, as i d/l the sh*t, I said to myself Im not REALLY going to do this. the way I see life is care free. So if a mate wants to cheat, they will. fucc all of the exta stress

Mullany S said:
fu*k i need google to do everything for. some of you guys are just stupid, its either you answer the question or not.
I hate that sh*t too. Mofos will waste more characters typing something NOT to help you when it is less to either help or even less to ignore if you cant

Last edited by LYTE; 05-24-2013 at 09:43 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #31
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 569 569
Yeah it's wack they started getting rid of the AD block apps. I found that out yesterday when I was trying to get one.

And finally know about WIFIKILL now when n*ggas wanna hog the bandwith when I'm trying to play XBOX its a wrap hahahaha.

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 05-23-2013 at 03:57 PM..
 05-23-2013, 04:35 PM         #32
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youduglas said:
network spoofer -
wifikill -
secretsmsreplicator -

that took all of 30 seconds using google.
just tried out wifikill and this sh*t is NICE

it shows you what sites they're going to and how much traffic they're going through

found the pro version for free in less than a minute
 5 years ago '08        #33
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 569 569
 Y.G. said:
WiFiKill let's you k!ll any device's internet connection on the network your connected to.

Network Spoofer let's you redirect traffic on a network to any website you want.
How close to that particular device do you need to be? I been trying to kick my brother offline but I keep knocking my own XBOX off lmao.
 5 years ago '10        #34
eblackman 6 heat pts
space
space
$70 | Props total: 145 145
how come i see Snex9x in google play store
 5 years ago '05        #35
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13746 13746
 d3athb4dishonor said:
How close to that particular device do you need to be? I been trying to kick my brother offline but I keep knocking my own XBOX off lmao.
Is the device you're trying to knock off wired or wireless? It has to be wireless. Keep in mind it actually "kick" them off the network, but it will stop their internet connection from running.
 5 years ago '10        #36
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,098 | Props total: 7455 7455
 Y.G. said:
What it do?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #37
styxz 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 430 430
 Carib Breeze said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #38
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 1998 1998
 LYTE said:
SecretSMSReplicator
 5 years ago '11        #39
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1192 1192
This tubemate app is good sh*t. Let's you download the video or just convert the vid to mp3.
 05-25-2013, 12:59 AM         #40
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mullany S said:
we're stupid because you don't know how to google the name of an app? so what does that make you, super autistic stupid? dumb a.ss n*gga smarten up nas
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy