URL Night Of Main Events 3 line-up announced!!

most viewed right now
 984
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
346 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 188
RIP Terrence Thornton AKA Pusha L "May 13, 1977- May 25th 2018"
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside 5 Highest paying jobs with little to no school
8 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,219 | Props total: 619 619
 flipdipbone said:
Hallow Da Don has been the most impressive battle rapper i seen since Mook.. i dont think he has lost a battle
He lost to arsonal pretty clearly in the f!ght klub.... them sh*ts were only 1 minute rounds though.... In the new format, he been golden..... could say the verb battle was a toss up... but hollow pretty much had a rebuttal for most of verbs sh*t... sh*t was a classic anyway, no real loser out of it....hollow one of the few cats that mix in frees/ pre meds with little effort
 5 years ago '07        #82
Sincere730 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,452 | Props total: 8132 8132
 ginobili 20 said:
It's not so much about choking, it's more the disrespect he shows everybody by not preparing.... It fu*ks up the performance of the person he battles also....

Theirs a lot of other hungry young bucks that will take the chance more serious.... Let the other leagues overpay for him to give half a.ss showings......

I was waiting to see more Ill Will battles, but him and Big K both said they probably won't battle on URL again anytime soon..... poison pen is having a card in LA though... Big K vs Real Deal is on that
 5 years ago '06        #83
Stupid Fresh 188 heat pts188
space
avatar space
space
$25,150 | Props total: 7286 7286
Hollow needs to focus on Lux.. because Lux about to catch a 3-0 body bag

Hollow Da Don vs Tsu Surf - Surf
Hitman Holla vs Conceited - Conceited
Big T vs K-Shine - K-Shine
T-Rex vs Dizaster - Rex
Charlie Clips vs B Magic - Clips
DNA vs Chilla Jones - DNA
 5 years ago '10        #84
alogan9225 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$3,846 | Props total: 2367 2367
Hollow bout to do that dude like Big T did him, but worse... I think his performance will be too damn much for Surf

I'm calling body bag on that one...
 5 years ago '07        #85
Sincere730 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,452 | Props total: 8132 8132
I cannot believe some of yall in here saying Con beat Surf

Hollow clearly said hes only battling a k!ller

Surf just k!lled/exposed Conceited (3-0 IMO)

now Hollow takes Surf he was at that battle remember
he obviously thinks Con lost too.

1 more thing Con is on this card vs Hitman but Surf/Hollow
is headlining think about that
 5 years ago '04        #86
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$7,585 | Props total: 3534 3534
 ginobili 20 said:
He lost to arsonal pretty clearly in the f!ght klub.... them sh*ts were only 1 minute rounds though.... In the new format, he been golden..... could say the verb battle was a toss up... but hollow pretty much had a rebuttal for most of verbs sh*t... sh*t was a classic anyway, no real loser out of it....hollow one of the few cats that mix in frees/ pre meds with little effort
that verb battle was ALOT closer than dudes make it out to be.
 5 years ago '04        #87
BrBHZ 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,542 | Props total: 3534 3534
 ginobili 20 said:
I was waiting to see more Ill Will battles, but him and Big K both said they probably won't battle on URL again anytime soon..... poison pen is having a card in LA though... Big K vs Real Deal is on that
sh*t...I was waitin on more from Ill Will
 5 years ago '11        #88
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
 patt24 said:
that verb battle was ALOT closer than dudes make it out to be.
was only two rounds
 5 years ago '11        #89
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
avatar space
space
$27,789 | Props total: 2440 2440
 Stupid Fresh said:
Hollow needs to focus on Lux.. because Lux about to catch a 3-0 body bag

Hollow Da Don vs Tsu Surf - Surf
Hitman Holla vs Conceited - Conceited
Big T vs K-Shine - K-Shine
T-Rex vs Dizaster - Rex
Charlie Clips vs B Magic - Clips
DNA vs Chilla Jones - DNA
was with you until the chill/dna joint
 5 years ago '05        #90
MemphBleek05 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$11,112 | Props total: 13851 13851
 Sincere730 said:
I cannot believe some of yall in here saying Con beat Surf

Hollow clearly said hes only battling a k!ller

Surf just k!lled/exposed Conceited (3-0 IMO)

now Hollow takes Surf he was at that battle remember
he obviously thinks Con lost too.

1 more thing Con is on this card vs Hitman but Surf/Hollow
is headlining think about that
Bruh, Con and Hollow would never battle anyways.....their too cool with each other. It's the same reason we wouldn't get Hitman vs Tsu Surf or a Clips vs DNA.
 5 years ago '04        #91
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,136 | Props total: 9058 9058
hollow best rebuttal was verses hitman holla that sh*t was like how u freestyle it was like 8bars with a set up and everything

when he was like if u think about i reverse yours kus u need me to get the job done and it was in the middle of the battle
 5 years ago '04        #92
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,136 | Props total: 9058 9058
con lost to goods rex ars and had a close call with cortez
 5 years ago '06        #93
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,831 | Props total: 61 61
Is there a date for this yet? Also, is there any details that have emerged about Summer Madness 3 event yet? Trying to get my travel arrangements in line for the summer, im def gonna go to one of these 2
 5 years ago '13        #94
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
Charlie better step it up

I don't want him too lose.
 5 years ago '07        #95
Sincere730 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,452 | Props total: 8132 8132
 MemphBleek05 said:
Bruh, Con and Hollow would never battle anyways.....their too cool with each other. It's the same reason we wouldn't get Hitman vs Tsu Surf or a Clips vs DNA.
 5 years ago '09        #96
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,194 | Props total: 1357 1357
 w113mrl said:
Is there a date for this yet? Also, is there any details that have emerged about Summer Madness 3 event yet? Trying to get my travel arrangements in line for the summer, im def gonna go to one of these 2
NOM3 is on June 26th.

Summer Madness 3 is in August, no specific date is set yet though.
 5 years ago '07        #97
Sincere730 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,452 | Props total: 8132 8132
 Zaosyn said:
NOM3 is on June 26th.

.
 5 years ago '04        #98
etchasketch 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,014 | Props total: 2765 2765
 MemphBleek05 said:
Hollow bodied Goodz and Hitman..........that Goodz battle is seriously underrated.....
i don't see why people don't like his performances against Goodz and Hitman. His pen game in both of those battles are second to none except for maybe Lux.

Too many dope punches that people didn't even get. I remember reading youtube comments and missing some myself.

The crowd and footage just didn't translate in the Hitman battle and he BODIED Goodz.
 5 years ago '12        #99
johnnysnow 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,006 | Props total: 3270 3270
Con has never lost a battle the fu*k n*ggas talking bout in this thread
 5 years ago '07        #100
Sincere730 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,452 | Props total: 8132 8132
 johnnysnow said:
Con has never lost a battle the fu*k n*ggas talking bout in this thread
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
102 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
I will marry this woman for real.
114 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
60 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
47 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
273 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy