URL Night Of Main Events 3 line-up announced!!

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
 Zaosyn said:
  • Hollow Da Don vs Tsu Surf
  • Hitman Holla vs Conceited
  • Big T vs K-Shine
  • T-Rex vs Dizaster
  • Charlie Clips vs B Magic
  • DNA vs Chilla Jones

Damn. DNA might take a back to back loss. I think CJ is better with wordplay but DNA is better at everything else
I have no interest in Clips vs B Magic
Rex vs Dizaster will be fun
Big T vs KShine will be nice too. When's the last time Big T battled?
Holla vs conceited will steal the show IMO
Hollow vs Surf shouldn't be the main event
idk any of B Magic work. Will have to check that out on my lunch break. Dizaster just puts words together very well. I dont relate to his work. idk. Big T never impressed me until I watched his battle with Surf...7 times(joking)but his battle with surf he was up. Surf opened my eye too. Im going to call it early. IF Holla remixes a slow it down.... idk about Hollow vs surf. Hollow/Holla was my top 2 but after revisiting Hollow's old work, a lot of his stuff he just rambles. his rebuttal game helps a lot though

HELLZWINTA202 said:
Ive always respected DNA because he's always battling, but real rap, that n*gga garbage. He says ALOT of filler bullsh*t. He's had his moments, but that dude is extremely overated. Jones finna eat that n*ggaz lunch........

PROPS TO SMACK, THIS LINE UP IS fu*kIN DOPE..........
DNA OVerrated? that's news to me. i think he is cool but I dont think he even get that much love to be considered overrated. the line up is strong though

joblakthe1 said:
If surf wants to win, he has to sharpen his freestyle rebuttal skills. That sh*t he tried against con was so a.ss! His regular sh*t won't work because hollow will jus counter it and make him look crazy. I don't see surf winning this. I think hollow is gonna do some next level sh*t and body surf. I fux wit surf but lately, he's been coming off way to c*cky. I think son need a Lil humbling.
his battle against con was good money as of lately. funny though, I never saw Surf as c*cky. he is more a rapper that battles than a battle rapper it seems.
 5 years ago '10        #22
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,420 | Props total: 6240 6240
can someone help me make a list of all the battles smack is still holding on 2
 5 years ago '06        #23
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
This n*gga smack still ain't drop the young I'll conceited battle

n*gga got a gang of past battle footage he hold in on for no reason
didnt some sh*t happened to Young Ill fam that day? a death in the family & Ill was trying to cancel the battle but smack was like nah. so he performed but it was below subpar? rumor was smack/ill agreed not to release it.

what the joke was on this Holla vs John John batle? "leave without your hands..."

hands is a dude in NYB right?
 5 years ago '05        #24
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,187 | Props total: 8491 8491
 LYTE said:
didnt some sh*t happened to Young Ill fam that day? a death in the family & Ill was trying to cancel the battle but smack was like nah. so he performed but it was below subpar? rumor was smack/ill agreed not to release it.

what the joke was on this Holla vs John John batle? "leave without your hands..."

hands is a dude in NYB right?
No, go watch the Goodz vs Holla battle, Holla chokes....that's the line he chokes at....

"leave without your hands"...pause.."leave without your hands"...pauses, crowd laughter boo, "leave...leave without..."

Hands is in NYB though, but that's not the joke...

Last edited by MemphBleek05; 05-22-2013 at 11:11 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #25
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
No, go watch the Goodz vs Holla battle, Holla chokes....that's the line he chokes at....

"leave without your hands"...pause.."leave without your hands"...pauses, crowd laughter boo, "leave...leave without..."

Hands is in NYB though, but that's not the joke...
damn either that hitman holla vs good wasnt memorable or i have a bad memory. I dont remember 1 line yet alone them even battling. BRB
 5 years ago '10        #26
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 8184 8184
 MemphBleek05 said:
His off the tops aren't bad, that Con sh*t just didn't come out right. Remember that K-Shine rebuttal..

"If you watch the Rex vs Math battle, he said, 'If she's old enough to cross the street, she's old enough to get hit', it sounds like the pedophile's in your clique"....pretty much devalued the 2nd half of Shine's 1st round. I may not have gotten the quote word for word, but that's pretty much the idea of how it went.
Yea I thought about that one against k-shine. It was good but hollow rebuttals be the type of sh*t that make u think "DAMN! How the fu*k he come off the top with some sh*t like that so quick?" I remember when he battled okwerds and rebuttal his chop and screw line. it was basic but the way it was done was very fu*kin clever.Surf gotta bring energy with his rebuttals if he wants to win. It can't be dull when he does it because when he did it against con I was like " the fu*k was that about?"
 5 years ago '06        #27
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 Smokeen Freeman said:
it was Okay I think it was one round unlimited...
yea i peeped it & remembered it. the sh*t happened like 5 mins in. I was thinking i was going to have to go through rounds to hear/see it

joblakthe1 said:
Yea I thought about that one against k-shine. It was good but hollow rebuttals be the type of sh*t that make u think "DAMN! How the fu*k he come off the top with some sh*t like that so quick?" I remember when he battled okwerds and rebuttal his chop and screw line. it was basic but the way it was done was very fu*kin clever.Surf gotta bring energy with his rebuttals if he wants to win. It can't be dull when he does it because when he did it against con I was like " the fu*k was that about?"
Hollow went ape sh*t with that line.
 5 years ago '10        #28
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
 LYTE said:
idk any of B Magic work. Will have to check that out on my lunch break. Dizaster just puts words together very well. I dont relate to his work. idk. Big T never impressed me until I watched his battle with Surf...7 times(joking)but his battle with surf he was up. Surf opened my eye too. Im going to call it early. IF Holla remixes a slow it down.... idk about Hollow vs surf. Hollow/Holla was my top 2 but after revisiting Hollow's old work, a lot of his stuff he just rambles. his rebuttal game helps a lot though

DNA OVerrated? that's news to me. i think he is cool but I dont think he even get that much love to be considered overrated. the line up is strong though

his battle against con was good money as of lately. funny though, I never saw Surf as c*cky. he is more a rapper that battles than a battle rapper it seems.
His battle against con was definitely good money. I actually thought he won but, his rebuttals after cons verses was unnecessary because it didn't add anything significant to his verses.
 5 years ago '10        #29
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
 LYTE said:
yea i peeped it & remembered it. the sh*t happened like 5 mins in. I was thinking i was going to have to go through rounds to hear/see it

Hollow went ape sh*t with that line.
Forreal bruh! When I first saw it I was like no this n*gga did not jus dj screw his own sh*t!
 5 years ago '11        #30
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 infam0uskills said:
mannn where the fu*k is the videos from all the past events, gonna be 2015 by the time smack drop this event videos
smack dropped all the battles from the 4/20 event n*gga what you talkin bout
 5 years ago '07        #31
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
when do they announce that legends sh*t or summer madness,or whateva its called?
 5 years ago '05        #32
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,320 | Props total: 14091 14091
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Your whole comment is invalid, everyone please bypass this comment & continue on with the thread as if nothing has transpired.
Clips is just not for me n*gga, neither is Con..them n*ggaz pretty much the same person when it comes to all them basic forced a.ss punches.
 5 years ago '06        #33
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 joblakthe1 said:
His battle against con was definitely good money. I actually thought he won but, his rebuttals after cons verses was unnecessary because it didn't add anything significant to his verses.
Truth
 5 years ago '07        #34
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Suavebeatz said:
Surf will pull upset of the night, I'm calling it now. Hollow has 1 of the biggest followings and n*ggaz swear he god of this battling sh*t but Surf always come with some sh*t and hasn't been bodied yet.

2-1 Surf>>

Glad to see B Magic getting a decent opponent, sh*t gonna be a bar fest. Clips weak to me tho

3-0 B Magic

Holla over Con and Big T over K-shine!
clips weak to me too. clips vs magic is the worst match up imo. don't even need to watch that I could care less who did what.

i prolly still watch tho just cuz
 5 years ago '07        #35
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Suavebeatz said:
Clips is just not for me n*gga, neither is Con..them n*ggaz pretty much the same person when it comes to all them basic forced a.ss punches.
this too lol

conceited the worst battle rapper out but ppl think he never lost? lol

its crazy. I think ppl like him just cuz they get his punches, even tho they are usually corny, random, irrelevant, forced, and 70% of the time its just a nameplay
 5 years ago '04        #36
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,934 | Props total: 399 399
that chilla vs. b-magic battle was way overlooked in my opinion.. I'm really just checking for those 3 Chilla/Magic/big T Smack better not hold the video back until Xmas though
 5 years ago '12        #37
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,848 | Props total: 3464 3464
Hollow's rebuttal game

[video - click to view]

The goodz rebuttal, "bang bang bang, craigs pops"
 5 years ago '08        #38
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8981 8981
That is a lineup!
 05-22-2013, 01:43 PM         #39
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good lineup, hollow back oh sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #40
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 509 509
lookin forward to this
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago