Jeezy Wanna Be A LA Crip Nigga So Damn Bad

most viewed right now
 121
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
 Trilluminati GA said:
Jody Breeze > Young Jeezy on that Boys N The Hood album by the way
fixed for you brah


I swear I thought cuzzo would be up next back then.
 5 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 keejee said:
fixed for you brah


I swear I thought cuzzo would be up next back then.


MANE dont p!ss them #teamjeezy boys off


Another poster mentioned it, Jody fu*king off with Jazze Phizzle was a career k!ller
 5 years ago '10        #43
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,097 | Props total: 11584 11584
True, Jeezy been claiming Crip since forever.

When he got on Def Jam allegedly told him to not promote his gang affiliation so he died it down a lil. Def Jam even changed the lyrics in "Bang" from "Crip Flag" to "Black Flag"

Blood Raw and Jody Breeze say he's a fake Crip tho.

He's not really from Duncan Blocc in Macon, GA. He's from Hawkinsville, Ga not far from Macon.
 5 years ago '04        #44
dosis 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 145 145
 Trilluminati GA said:
Jody Breeze > Young Jeezy on that Boys N The Hood Song by the way

if jody really were better than jeezy on the song/album then why the 2nd boyzndahood album flopped so hard and was str8 recycle bin music wen jeezy left them n*ggaz???


jeezy made that album hot and sell..jeezy had t.i. and lil wayne tryna get on boyzndahood at one moment..all cuz jeezy started a crazy movement since trap or die/streetz is watchin leading into the boyzndahood album front if yall n*ggaz want too...thats why jody got mad wen jeezy left them n*ggaz cuz he knew he needed dat n*gga to blow while jeezy already had tm101 on da way and was just using the boyzndahood cd to push hisself more..any thing with jeezy on it smashed..all i heard was jeezy verses on n*ggaz nextels alerts/ringtones


[video - click to view]


jeezy destroyed this sh*t with hard a.ss quotables that real hustlas can relate to n feel


[video - click to view]

 05-22-2013, 06:22 PM         #45
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whodatb1 said:
fu*kin idiots that dont know sh*t...... jeezy right hand man was a cat from ECC in LA.... dude was thorough .... him and jeezy was cool as fu*k..... dumb n*ggaz always thought he was shoutin out bleu davinci back in the day when he was yellin out "baby blue" ...

do ya homework ....... or shut up ...
jeezy functioning with n*ggas from east coast crip?

a dying crip set?

really?



just take a look at his last three videos G.. this n*gga wanna be one so bad


[video - click to view]


^ n*gga jeezy has no idea what its like to get pressed by REAL ESE's
 05-22-2013, 06:32 PM         #46
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jizzle wack....gwop exposed him
 05-22-2013, 06:50 PM         #47
antoniob321  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sin loc just shut the fu*k up n*gga, cause you obviously coming off as an idiot. don't nobody give a fu*k about the crips in la n*gga. thread was useless

and I don't even bump jeezy like that.
 5 years ago '04        #48
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 Sin Loc said:
jeezy functioning with n*ggas from east coast crip?

a dying crip set?

really?



just take a look at his last three videos G.. this n*gga wanna be one so bad



^ n*gga jeezy has no idea what its like to get pressed by REAL ESE's
You have some serious hate in your blood. I bet he doesn't know what it's like to get pressed by real eses. The n*gga is from Georgia! Every crip in L.A. ain't a super tough n*gga either. It ain't even that hot out here anymore. Do you even bang? Where you from, n*gga?
 5 years ago '12        #49
Thunder035 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$286 | Props total: 98 98
 bkid said:
OP should shut the fu*k up

hes a macon crip
bmf had crip ties too



[pic - click to view]

Yup. I've know this since thug motivation, sh*t ain't new. Come take this L n*gga
 05-22-2013, 07:30 PM         #50
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob321 said:
sin loc just shut the fu*k up n*gga, cause you obviously coming off as an idiot. don't nobody give a fu*k about the crips in la n*gga. thread was useless

and I don't even bump jeezy like that.
bruh shut your hoe a.ss up lol
 05-22-2013, 07:31 PM         #51
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
You have some serious hate in your blood. I bet he doesn't know what it's like to get pressed by real eses. The n*gga is from Georgia! Every crip in L.A. ain't a super tough n*gga either. It ain't even that hot out here anymore. Do you even bang? Where you from, n*gga?
you been hangin round some mark a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #52
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 Sin Loc said:
you been hangin round some mark a.ss n*ggas
It's the truth. You just proved you ain't official. Probably not even from L.A.

Log off, kid.
 05-22-2013, 07:40 PM         #53
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
It's the truth. You just proved you ain't official. Probably not even from L.A.

Log off, kid.
I'm on Palm & Bullis right now if you need that
 5 years ago '04        #54
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 Sin Loc said:
I'm on Palm & Bullis right now if you need that
Now you want to f!ght. n*gga, you phony.



I'm on 21st and Olive if you're feeling that brave though.

 5 years ago '10        #55
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
Ayooo

Yall gotta chill. Both of yall good in my book, aint no need for all that over no rapper.


 dosis said:
if jody really were better than jeezy on the song/album then why the 2nd boyzndahood album flopped so hard and was str8 recycle bin music wen jeezy left them n*ggaz???


jeezy made that album hot and sell..jeezy had t.i. and lil wayne tryna get on boyzndahood at one moment..all cuz jeezy started a crazy movement since trap or die/streetz is watchin leading into the boyzndahood album front if yall n*ggaz want too...thats why jody got mad wen jeezy left them n*ggaz cuz he knew he needed dat n*gga to blow while jeezy already had tm101 on da way and was just using the boyzndahood cd to push hisself more..any thing with jeezy on it smashed..all i heard was jeezy verses on n*ggaz nextels alerts/ringtones



jeezy destroyed this sh*t with hard a.ss quotables that real hustlas can relate to n feel

BRUH!

Everybody and they momma nem only checked that album because of Jeezy and the push they had from Puff but Jody ate that sh*t like a dog. From the hook to his verse. Jeezy mos def set that bi*ch off tho "if its taking too long to lock up bring it back..." But Jody still murked that sh*t and gets 1st place.


[video - click to view]


@ Ricky & Gunplay @ the :41

real talk tho ppl praising Guwop but Jeezy been the Trap God. He mastered that Trap Hop to a science. I can't hate on that.
 05-22-2013, 07:54 PM         #56
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
Now you want to f!ght. n*gga, you phony.



I'm on 21st and Olive if you're feeling that brave though.

n*gga nobody shook about 21st and olive my cousin live across the street from MLK Park lets run that at 7, I'll give you five minutes to get ready
 5 years ago '04        #57
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 Sin Loc said:
n*gga nobody shook about 21st and olive my cousin live across the street from MLK Park lets run that at 7, I'll give you five minutes to get ready
So you made it here that fast?

 5 years ago '04        #58
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 Trilluminati GA said:
Ayooo

Yall gotta chill. Both of yall good in my book, aint no need for all that over no rapper.




BRUH!

Everybody and they momma nem only checked that album because of Jeezy and the push they had from Puff but Jody ate that sh*t like a dog. From the hook to his verse. Jeezy mos def set that bi*ch off tho "if its taking too long to lock up bring it back..." But Jody still murked that sh*t and gets 1st place.



@ Ricky & Gunplay @ the :41

real talk tho ppl praising Guwop but Jeezy been the Trap God. He mastered that Trap Hop to a science. I can't hate on that.
It's all fun and games. I don't even believe him.
 5 years ago '04        #59
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 127 127
 NO RELIGION said:
#oninsane
 05-22-2013, 08:01 PM         #60
Sin Loc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
So you made it here that fast?

what you shook for like n*ggas cant be on bx on iphones and be in cars headed to long beach? I'm headed down long beach blvd since the 710 got traffic
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
143 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 22 - Hereís how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy