Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
Kal el - to you I say this....

5 years ago '05        #42
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,310 | Props total: 6446 6446
Justice League on the way ftw
 5 years ago '04        #43
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,679 | Props total: 6817 6817
Shut up and take my money!!! 3 times!
 5 years ago '04        #44
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,645 | Props total: 1121 1121
I'll wait for someone else to see it. A ship full of supermen and he still wins.
 5 years ago '07        #45
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79

The Super Dude.

We iz ready.
 5 years ago '08        #46
hiphopsince1984 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 108 108

[pic - click to view]

this sh*t is looking crazy. i've never been hyped for a superman movie more than i am right now.
 5 years ago '04        #47
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 tdub-zr0 said:
My body is so fu*king ready for this movie.
 05-23-2013, 08:18 AM         #48
Luke73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NAKHI ALLAH said:
nolan and synder for justice league movie....there i said it
YESSS!!!
 5 years ago '06        #49
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,559 | Props total: 2682 2682
I unzipped my pants and this wasn't even a pr0n video ....wow ..
 5 years ago '07        #50
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
Saw this trailer in IMAX 3D when I went to see Into Darkness.

sh*t is even more in 3D
 5 years ago '12        #51
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
sh*t looks outdated. And yall hype this up if u want, the avenger trailer was good too. But when i hit the theater, it was sluggish as fu*k, too long, and the only exciting parts were scenes with the hulk n it. What scene did hawkeye take over? How bout iron man? Captain america? Thor had a good scene but it co stared the hulk!!!!! Yall talkin like trailers make the movie. It just sells it. All the best part upfront and the rest is whack. Hmmmmmm 8 dollars for 8 good scenes at a dollar a piece? Ok. Now watch superman start chuggin out movie like spiderman and batman did. They can start now on how it all happened from the beginning. But noooooooooooo they gonna give 3 movies and THEN they gonna say "well, cancel what u just saw, were makin a 4th one, and this will b the REAL beginning". Then they will say that two more times.
 05-23-2013, 09:34 AM         #52
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
sh*t looks outdated. And yall hype this up if u want, the avenger trailer was good too. But when i hit the theater, it was sluggish as fu*k, too long, and the only exciting parts were scenes with the hulk n it. What scene did hawkeye take over? How bout iron man? Captain america? Thor had a good scene but it co stared the hulk!!!!! Yall talkin like trailers make the movie. It just sells it. All the best part upfront and the rest is whack. Hmmmmmm 8 dollars for 8 good scenes at a dollar a piece? Ok. Now watch superman start chuggin out movie like spiderman and batman did. They can start now on how it all happened from the beginning. But noooooooooooo they gonna give 3 movies and THEN they gonna say "well, cancel what u just saw, were makin a 4th one, and this will b the REAL beginning". Then they will say that two more times.
You were the kid who told all the other kids Santa Claus wasn't real weren't you
 5 years ago '05        #53
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Im a marvel dude and I dont care much for superman. that said, I go see all good superhero movies an this sh*t right heeree n*gga!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #54
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,483 | Props total: 15626 15626
we have ourselves a winner
 5 years ago '06        #55
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 557 557
 Young_Impetuous said:

[pic - click to view]

poeknock said:
Im a marvel dude and I dont care much for superman. that said, I go see all good superhero movies an this sh*t right heeree n*gga!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 05-23-2013 at 10:47 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #56
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Trelli3Matrix said:
What in the entire fu*k are you talking about?
 5 years ago '04        #57
j2p4yall 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 40 40
Initially I Was Gonna Pass On Seeing This Flic... After That Trailer, I'm Changing My Stance And Will Be There Opening Night.
 5 years ago '05        #58
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,839 | Props total: 4138 4138
 Trelli3Matrix said:
See, people like you are the reasons why we can't have nice things...
 5 years ago '04        #59
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
So this is the og superman and superman 2 mixed in 1 basically?! Thats good because the studios wouldnt pull the trigger on just an origin movie with this guy smashing bank robbers we need a full scale alien war to buy into a trilogy. Imax 3D the whole weekend this comes out
 5 years ago '10        #60
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 andremackassi said:
you gotta be either white or asian cause who else but those two nerdy a.ss races says "what in the entire fu*k"???

hahahhaha.... no lie, boxden has the corniest n*ggas online
People who laugh at their own "jokes" to me is the corniest thing someone can do. I don't know why you putting 'hahahahaha' at something that you say that isn't funny. That is corny and lame as fu*k

You quote yourself in your sig

"Your mom is the man"

Idk how what I said was corny but ok lol

Last edited by G Code; 05-23-2013 at 12:14 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy