Sergio Garcia invites Tiger Woods over for a fried chicken dinner

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
haha I remember when that Golf spokewomen lady said "tiger should be lynched". Why are people shocked that the Spanish are racist? Where do you think Latin America, for the most part get it from?
 5 years ago '04        #82
Mega 
space
space
$5,592 | Props total: 981 981
 Patrick Galooly said:
I thought Tiger defined himself as Cablasian? Y'all black people mixed with something else take note. He didn't say fried rice, That lady that made the lynching joke about him didn't make an internment camp joke about Tiger. Wake up.

5 years ago '09        #83
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 Aurora said:
Spanish...Argentine...Mexican

all of em are racist imo
So are Americans if tarring whole countries with the same brush is the order of the day

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-22-2013 at 03:06 PM..
 05-22-2013, 03:10 PM         #84
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mavs In 4 said:
This coming from the same guy who said Tiger is an Uncle Tom
I was being sarcastic.... Did u come in here to defend ur beloved golfer again?
 05-22-2013, 03:16 PM         #85
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bleezy said:
:kobewhatever 2:
You had one more smiley to use y did u stop @ 7?
 5 years ago '10        #86
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
tiger is a c*nt. but garcia is an idiot for that.
 5 years ago '04        #87
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
 Javon23 said:
You sound like Tigers publicist with that old dry political bullsh*t answer
When Tiger was asked on the Oprah show if it bothered him to be called African American, Tiger answered in the affirmative: “Growing up, I came up with this name: I’m a ‘Cablinasian” (Caucasian-Black-Indian-Asian). Tiger alienates himself not only from the Black side of his family but also from the Black Community.
And if you had a brain you would know that Condoleezza Rice becoming a member at Augusta had more to do with "Women" as a whole and not African Americans as you pathetically tried to credit Tiger for. The first African American became a member at Augusta in 1990. Tiger Woods turned pro in 1996 you fu*king idiot.
Tiger Woods has never embraced his African American Identity and you can't name one up and coming Black Amateur Golfer Tiger has taken under his wing. And it wasn't until Tiger's niece who plays golf and made a name for herself and the media found out who she was that Tiger started speaking to her. So fu*k him and fu*k you for defending that Cablinasian.
U are some type of mad huh? Respond once then come back respond again and type a novel.

The black side of tigers family was his dad. He really alienated himself from him. Not like his dad didn't teach him golf or be by his side for every round of pro golf until he died. Tiger has raised so much interest in golf in the black community its not even funny. U really think we would have golf threads on a hip hop site if tiger never played golf?

U talk about taking young amateurs under his wing well who else does on tour? Ill wait..... all the young guys stick together and old guys stick together. They give advice once in awhile but no one is mentoring anyone. That's what swing coaches are for. U have friends which tiger does and on tour they happen to be white because that's who's on tour. What young black golfer should tiger mentor when there are none on tour?

In life u hang out with people who like same things u do. They can.be white, black, Asian, Hispanic or whatever. Tiger hangs out with people who likes the same things he does. At the pro level of golf unfortunately its still predominately white
 5 years ago '09        #88
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 34686 34686
tiger prolly didnt even care about the fried chicken joke, he's prolly more pissed that sergio called him black

Tiger: "I'm pissed at you dude, I'm SO pissed.....I should kick your a.ss"

Sergio: "I-I'm sorry Tiger....ya know I just carried aw-

Tiger: "How the hell could you infer that I'm black?!?!?! The INSULT!"
 5 years ago '09        #89
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 34686 34686
 DrX said:
Tigers a pus*y. I wish I was an athlete so bad. Broth as would love me. I would troll him and talk sh*t
I swear would watch every golf match EVER if Tiger would troll the almighty fucc outta them cackedy a.ss cacs...but I want him to go all out.

I want him to refer to himself as "T-Dub."

I want him to reply to comments from Garcia like "Aww HELL YEAH n*gga - make it BBQ Chicken!!"

I want him to drive a Chevy Caprice on 24's bumpin' Three 6 Mafia to the course.

I want him to play in a robe like Ghostface.

I want him to mack on the flat-b00ty white bytches there and have s3x parties where all he wears is his green Masters jacket and nothing else.

dude got so much potential to be the GOAT n*gga athlete and he doesnt even realize it. what a waste
 05-22-2013, 03:55 PM         #90
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
I swear would watch every golf match EVER if Tiger would troll the almighty fucc outta them cackedy a.ss cacs...but I want him to go all out.

I want him to reply to comments from Garcia like "Aww HELL YEAH n*gga - make it BBQ Chicken!!"

I want him to drive a Chevy Caprice on 24's bumpin' Three 6 Mafia to the course.

I want him to mack on the flat-b00ty white bytches there and have s3x parties where all he wears is his green Masters jacket and nothing else.

dude got so much potential to be the GOAT n*gga athlete and he doesnt even realize it. what a waste

I fu*kin love this n*gga Bully man....no homo tho!
 05-22-2013, 04:17 PM         #91
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:

lmao! That's why n*ggas really should appreciate that man Charles Barkley.
Young brothers should really do some in depth research on that muthafuhka because he gave ZERO fuhks. White bi*ch and all.
 5 years ago '13        #92
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
Tiger been getting a lot of racist sh*t thrown at him since that cheating scandal.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #93
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
This dude just keep showing how much of a bi*ch he is and jealous of tiger.

This n*gga is the jane brady of golfers lol.Dude is a pure pus*y and its funny that he cant back it up and looks up to tiger so much.I am glad tiger aint take his call.

Sergio is a certified bi*ch

I just hope Tiger truly understands that HE IS BLACK AND NOT CACBLASIANISIAN or whatever he thinks he is.

After the scandal his a.ss is as black as Wesley Snipes.
 05-22-2013, 04:34 PM         #94
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:

poster of the year man.....
 5 years ago '11        #95
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
If you have any ammount of african in you blood you are black to them c*cks and burritos
 05-22-2013, 04:49 PM         #96
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is what Garcia said racist when Tiger Woods is CapitolAsian?
 5 years ago '06        #97
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Reminds me of bad boys 2 kfc and grape soda jokes and low tide time to pick up fam. Just friendly sh*t talking
 05-22-2013, 05:19 PM         #98
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude was reachin hard for that ether. Tiger Woods don't even wanna be black.
 5 years ago '09        #99
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,629 | Props total: 2739 2739
LOL I laughed at this earlier. He is desperately trying to keep the spotlight, so he reached for the lowest possible thing to say. I hope the PGA pairs him and Tiger up at the US Open, that would be must see TV
 5 years ago '06        #100
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 The Bully said:

and then he would lose his 100 mil+ in endorsements
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago