Sergio Garcia invites Tiger Woods over for a fried chicken dinner

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2013, 01:00 PM         #61
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spaniards are like Italians and Greeks when it comes to ignorant racism. disgusting.

However, I don't why Black people get mad at people saying they like fried chicken. Whenever I go to the KFC near its full of White and Asian people. They can eat it but Black people can't? A message to my people: Don't let them dictate how to live your life with silly stereotypes. Those actions are executed to keep you from being you and more like them.....
 5 years ago '04        #62
warbux04 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 182 182
jesus was black, and they hated him too. we won.
 5 years ago '05        #63
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
Sergayo still cryin

Tiger kept it quiet didnt say much and Sergayo hung himself

Well played Tiger
 5 years ago '08        #64
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
if ur talking sh*t ur race is fair game pus*y
 5 years ago '08        #65
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
can'o whoop a.ss opened up next time they paired together
 5 years ago '07        #66
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,829 | Props total: 1998 1998
funny how people relentlessly try and say Tiger isn't black even more so than he talks about it
 5 years ago '05        #67
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Smoke500 said:
People are only dismissive of racism from Tiger because of how he acts. He only dates white women, he grew up in somewhat of what some would call a "white culture"

This all goes towards the whole acting black or acting white logic
or because he's half asian.

BX is racist as fu*k though. Yall don't even acknowledge the sh*t
 05-22-2013, 01:33 PM         #68
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
media been fishing for 15 years to get someone to bite on the rivalry theyre trying to create with tiger.
 5 years ago '10        #69
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
Tiger is like 6 different ethnicities.

Still racist as sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #70
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,301 | Props total: 1953 1953
I cant lie I was laughing my a.ss off when I read that sh*t. I didn't think a golfer like him would have the balls to say some sh*t like that. Especially towards Tiger Woo
 05-22-2013, 01:45 PM         #71
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofire said:
Tiger is like 6 different ethnicities.

Still racist as sh*t
Nobody ever goes after those other five though. I just hope black people see that and realizes what that means.
 5 years ago '04        #72
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,340 | Props total: 8417 8417
 NoLedge18720 said:
You're an idiot. What do u want tiger to do? Protest sh*t, teach young African Americans? U don't see any other players teaching while playing so y should he? The tiger woods foundation main focus is at risk youth. Tiger has done more than anyone when it comes to integrating the sport just by being successful. U think if he didn't have success Condoleezza rice would be a member at Augusta? What do u want him to do to please u? He does just as much as any.other golfer does.

Oh but I forgot u hate tiger more than anyone on this site so he will.never do anything good in your eyes

Tiger has gotten more African Americans in golf in the last 10 years than anyone else in the sport
you are an idiot for saying that bullsh*t
 5 years ago '10        #73
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,301 | Props total: 1953 1953
 Aurora said:
Spanish...Argentine...Mexican

all of em are racist imo
Spanish or Spaniard?
 5 years ago '07        #74
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Javon23 said:
I could care less about Tiger Woods being offended why? Cause he wants nothing to do with African Americans but plays the victim card when a white man labels him a African American in a racist manner. Golf continues to be a racist sport and Tiger Woods the best player in the world who is black has done lil to nothing to help integrate the sport. Tiger only cares about Tiger
 luker1920 said:
Tiger Woods is white
 tmitch19 said:
This... If tiger was black i would say this was racist but he's not black so it's an invalid comment...
:kobewhatever 2:
 05-22-2013, 02:10 PM         #75
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tigers a pus*y. I wish I was an athlete so bad. Broth as would love me. I would troll him and talk sh*t
 05-22-2013, 02:12 PM         #76
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BTW mothafu*k tiger and that CAC serg
 5 years ago '04        #77
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,340 | Props total: 8417 8417
 NoLedge18720 said:
You're an idiot. What do u want tiger to do? Protest sh*t, teach young African Americans? U don't see any other players teaching while playing so y should he? The tiger woods foundation main focus is at risk youth. Tiger has done more than anyone when it comes to integrating the sport just by being successful. U think if he didn't have success Condoleezza rice would be a member at Augusta? What do u want him to do to please u? He does just as much as any.other golfer does.

Oh but I forgot u hate tiger more than anyone on this site so he will.never do anything good in your eyes

Tiger has gotten more African Americans in golf in the last 10 years than anyone else in the sport
You sound like Tigers publicist with that old dry political bullsh*t answer
When Tiger was asked on the Oprah show if it bothered him to be called African American, Tiger answered in the affirmative: “Growing up, I came up with this name: I’m a ‘Cablinasian” (Caucasian-Black-Indian-Asian). Tiger alienates himself not only from the Black side of his family but also from the Black Community.
And if you had a brain you would know that Condoleezza Rice becoming a member at Augusta had more to do with "Women" as a whole and not African Americans as you pathetically tried to credit Tiger for. The first African American became a member at Augusta in 1990. Tiger Woods turned pro in 1996 you fu*king idiot.
Tiger Woods has never embraced his African American Identity and you can't name one up and coming Black Amateur Golfer Tiger has taken under his wing. And it wasn't until Tiger's niece who plays golf and made a name for herself and the media found out who she was that Tiger started speaking to her. So fu*k him and fu*k you for defending that Cablinasian.
 05-22-2013, 02:19 PM         #78
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Racism from a whiny bi*ch(Sergio) aside, I wouldn't eat anything with that cat. He'd probably spit in my plate when I wasn't looking.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #79
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,315 | Props total: 8438 8438
I hope this racist choke artist loses sponsors over this sh*t. Why couldn't he just take the L and keep it movin
 5 years ago '04        #80
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
we always say different nations are racist... well tell me one that aint.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy