Sergio Garcia invites Tiger Woods over for a fried chicken dinner

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
6710 pageviews
125 comments

greggmb18 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 384 384
Sergio Garcia invites Tiger Woods over for a fried chicken dinner

visit this link http://m.espn.go.com/golf .. toryId=9299934

Sergio Garcia's ongoing verbal sparring with*Tiger Woods*continued Tuesday night in Europe with what could be perceived as a racial reference for which the Spaniard later issued an apology.Garcia, who took issue with Woods for a perceived breach of golf course etiquette during the third round of The Players Championship two weeks ago, was asked in jest at a European Tour function if he would be inviting Woods to dinner during next weeks u.s. open "We'll have him round every night,'' Garcia said, according to The Guardian, a British newspaper. "We will serve fried chicken.''"Fried chicken" references are a.ssociated as racial stereotypes with African-Americans.
A similar comment got*Fuzzy Zoellerin trouble following the 1997 Masters, when he quipped that fried chicken would be served at the following year's champions' dinner, which Woods would host as defending champion.According to The Guardian, Garcia left the European Tour awards dinner Tuesday night at the BMW PGA Championship in Virginia Water, England, before he could be questioned.
He later issued a statement through the European Tour."I apologize for any offense that may have been caused by my comment on stage during the European Tour Players' Awards dinner,'' Garcia said. "I answered a question that was clearly made towards me as a joke with a silly remark, but in no way was the comment meant in a racist manner.''
The back-and-forth between Garcia and Woods has continued long after the conclusion of the Players, where Woods won his fourth tournament of the year a day after Garcia complained about being distracted on the second hole by the world's top-ranked player and his playing partner that round.Their accounts of what happened late were disputed by different marshals on the hole, and neither player has backed down. On Monday, at a media day for the AT&T National in Washington, D.C., Woods was asked if he would reach out to Garcia to clear the air. Woods drew laughter when he simply said: "No.''Earlier Tuesday, Garcia was again asked about Woods in a news conference at Wentworth, host of the BMW PGA."I mean, you can't like everybody," Garcia said. "I think that there's people that you connect with and there's people that you don't. You know, it's pretty much as simple as that. I think that he doesn't need me in his life, I don't need him in mine, and let's move on and keep doing what we're doing.''Asked when his issues with Woods began, Garcia said: "A while back. It's never really been like a true connection like I would have maybe with*Luke Donald*or*Lee Westwood*or*Adam Scottor some of the other guys that I get along with well."

Source:

Last edited by greggmb18; 05-21-2013 at 09:28 PM..

125 comments for "Sergio Garcia invites Tiger Woods over for a fried chicken dinner"

5 years ago '07        #2
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30392 30392
... source?
 5 years ago '13        #3
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
spanish ppl stay being racist, he only apologized cause the media backed him into a corner. coward
 5 years ago '12        #4
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,127 | Props total: 15753 15753
Tiger need to whoop his a.ss now
 5 years ago '05        #5
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
You know Tiger likes that Orange chicken though
 5 years ago '04        #6
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9593 9593
 5 years ago '06        #7
jj01 
space
space
$44,959 | Props total: 4682 4682
spain always on this type sh*t remember this

[pic - click to view]

fu*k sergio tho

choking bastard
 5 years ago '13        #8
space
space
space
what really pisses me off is garcia is the first person to complain about ppl looking down on spanish speaking golfers but he goes and attacks the only black person at the event.

hes just doing it to fit in
 05-21-2013, 09:32 PM         #9
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lucas said:
what really pisses me off is garcia is the first person to complain about ppl looking down on spanish speaking golfers but he goes and attacks the only black person at the event.

hes just doing it to fit in
Tiger Woods is white
 5 years ago '07        #10
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30392 30392
it's funny how ppl let they racism out. You'd think they would know in this day and age to keep that sh*t private... but they can't. It's just a part of who they are.
 5 years ago '05        #11
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 stogz said:
it's funny how ppl let they racism out. You'd think they would know in this day and age to keep that sh*t private... but they can't. It's just a part of who they are.
kind of like everyone on bx
 5 years ago '10        #12
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,890 | Props total: 5068 5068
fu*k is golfers so soft for? This n*gga in the article talkin bout sum I don't connect with tiger like I do with the other golfers...kinda hoe sh*t is that

Them n*ggas be lookin salty as fu*k when tiger don't text'em back
W/o tiger y'all barely makin 20,000 a yr Fukin f*ggots
 5 years ago '12        #13
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,577 | Props total: 5034 5034
I wonder if Sergio chokes on his meals the same way he chokes on the golf course.
[pic - click to view]

05-21-2013, 09:44 PM         #14
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-21-2013, 09:45 PM         #15
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:
Tiger Woods is white
This... If tiger was black i would say this was racist but he's not black so it's an invalid comment...
 5 years ago '13        #16
space
space
space
 luker1920 said:
Tiger Woods is white
His dad is of mixed african/european ancestry, and his mother is thai.

but in reality almost every black person in american is of mixed african and some other ancestry.
 5 years ago '04        #17
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9593 9593
 stogz said:
Kind of like you after that Mayweather f!ght
 5 years ago '12        #18
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,577 | Props total: 5034 5034
 tmitch19 said:
This... If tiger was black i would say this was racist but he's not black so it's an invalid comment...
Tiger's pops was black...
 05-21-2013, 09:52 PM         #19
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all really acting like white golfers (or people in general) aren't going around calling Tiger a nigg...er
 5 years ago '08        #20
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9119 9119
 Bea5T said:
kind of like everyone on bx
You're both right
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy