Katy Perry Just Heard Chief Keef's "Hate Being Sober" For The First Time...

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
If an act like chief keef came out around 95, he would get k!lled... literally, for that gay sh*t

This is why I dont even bother with rap anymore... sh*ts been dead for almost 10 years now, pure ignorance, no substance
 5 years ago '08        #82
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
out of all the bullsh*t being pushed these days, this is the song she has a problem with?

ok

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #83
tredub 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,929 | Props total: 2623 2623
GBE bout 2 catch anotha body

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #84
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
Didn't she have like lolipops or candy canes on her n*pples in one video
 5 years ago '05        #85
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
katy perry isnt any better but in the words of chris rock "its alright, cause its all white"
 5 years ago '12        #86
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 LAZARO said:
she's right
....but didnt she do a song with the as*hole kanye?
 5 years ago '12        #87
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
Ohhhhhhhhh so she doesnt tweet bout my bi*ch rihanna tho??? She dont got bad words to say bout kesha tho?? She just mad her friends were in the car wit her tellin her to turn that sh*t alllllll the way. She asked them who it was and they told her "chief keef, or sosa. U kno him, he had the song like fu*k niiiiii thats that sh*t i dont like, dont like, snitch niiiiiii thats that sh*t i dont like, that girl covered his song love sosa.... He a bad a.ss, got locked up, laughed at a murder, posted pics of him gettin head, hes soooo hood" katie kno who the fu*k lord sosa is!! She actin like them n*ggas who rap and get mad when their bi*ch always bumpin other n*ggas songs and not thiers. B n the house lookin mad, tryna make that perfect hit his girl will hopefully like.
 5 years ago '12        #88
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 S.TEX said:
dudes really in here defending the mentally disabled rapper, katy's t*ts >>>>>>
call a spade a spade n*gga. If she bein a hyprocrit then thats what it is idiot. I bet if she said this bout pac, u would b defending him. Its principle. And look at u calling him mentally disabled in a sense of tryna take a cheap shot.... U think katie would approve of that? Ok then so u would b no good in her eyes either u stupid fu*k. She has mentally ill fans. But n*ggas wanna get mad when u diss their handicapped grannies or lil sister with the orthopedic shoe. Smh be ready to f!ght for that sh*t. fu*k ur dad wit his pegleg from nam'. Thats how i c it.
 5 years ago '07        #89
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
If she's just now having doubt in the world then I applaud her for avoiding soulja boy and her own music.
 5 years ago '10        #90
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
katy perry is an average looking white bird with big t*ts in her late twenties making music aimed at teens and pretty much pretending to be a teen.
 5 years ago '11        #91
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
 Vin Steezel said:
American Beauty reference
yep, almost Forrest Gump too in a way. i hate how they can make that lyric seem thoughtless and dumb, but when its in a movie its genius and makes you rethink life.

obviously its not an original thought, but they could have posted ANY lyric from Friday Night.
 5 years ago '12        #92
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
you n*ggas are dumb. Bringing race into this sh*t, and acting like you don't think Keef is week too. n*ggas just going into threads to be negative.
ok before u call some WEAK, u at least kno the correct spelling of the term to use. And explain how keef is weak... Back from the dead and finally rich did what that kinda music is supposed to b for. Keef aint tryna b nas or jay. He does drill music.
 5 years ago '12        #93
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,764 | Props total: 22146 22146
You guys need to listen to the other songs on her CD.

"Like the movies"

Is amazing.

"Teenage dream"

Is awesome.
 5 years ago '11        #94
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 bigbarcelona said:
She the last bi*ch to talk about anybody, PERIOD! Isn't she the same bi*ch shooting whip cream off her t*tties? Or the same girl encouraging other girls to dyke it out? Her music is as meaningless as a Pauly Shore film. All I'm saying is this... She needs to stop with the uppity bullsh*t, because she's as bad as everybody else!
oh sh*t. i forgot all about dude. he might have been the worst comedian ever

fu*k katy perry tho. keef song is awful but dont be a hypocrite
 5 years ago '11        #95
Jeavila1014 
space
space
$797 | Props total: 1305 1305
A lot of people said the exact same thing when "I kissed a girl" came out on the radio... Had all the drunk white bishes making out in the clubs n bars
 5 years ago '10        #96
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
her dude was a drug addict........makes sense muhfu*kaz
 05-22-2013, 05:40 PM         #97
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
ok before u call some WEAK, u at least kno the correct spelling of the term to use. And explain how keef is weak... Back from the dead and finally rich did what that kinda music is supposed to b for. Keef aint tryna b nas or jay. He does drill music.
people keep trying to act like back from the dead wasn't the illmatic of turn up music
 5 years ago '11        #98
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1276 1276
 calicase said:
but she kissed the girl and liked it... I had serous doubt for the world at that point too kp.
this!
 05-22-2013, 06:01 PM         #99
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
dudes really in here defending the mentally disabled rapper, katy's t*ts >>>>>>

I can say that not all of us are defending him as an artist, but what we're doing is calling out her uppity superior bullsh*t. How can she bash anyone over their talents, when she has made a career putting out straight bullsh*t for these girls to follow? Kissing girls and having whipped cream coming out of your b00bs does not constitute girl power but instead it represents wh0ore POWER to its fullest potential! So, before she has the nerve to look down upon anyone's craft, I suggest she takes a look at hers first before going that route.
 5 years ago '13        #100
SoulBrotha91 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 1039 1039
Says the pop singer who made california girls along with other simplistic songs that hold very little meaning or integrity
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago