Chris Paul wants the new clippers coach to be black

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2013, 11:44 AM         #141
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
im willing to bet your life that you don't know 1 white person who wasn't called a black person a nigg&r
White person who has never done this, signing in.
 05-23-2013, 11:55 AM         #142
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
side note:

How long is it going to take until cp3 gets blame from the media in general
Never. they already talking about him having a statue at staples with no ring, no finals appearances, and no conference finals appearances
 5 years ago '12        #143
Docroms 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,678 | Props total: 31 31
 Lucky Lucas said:
Aint no white player good enough to demand sh*t tho.

Would get his silly a.ss traded to Utah with the quickness.
 5 years ago '13        #144
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Tha Problum said:
Never. they already talking about him having a statue at staples with no ring, no finals appearances, and no conference finals appearances
So the realist n*gga in the league and the best player to ever play for their franchise don't deserve a statue

its actually kind of sad he only been there 2 years and really is the best player they've ever had

CP3 gonna go down in history as the GOAT clipper and he never gonna make it pass the 2nd round
 5 years ago '11        #145
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1231 1231
come to ny we have a black coach
 05-23-2013, 05:17 PM         #146
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lucas said:
So the realist n*gga in the league and the best player to ever play for their franchise don't deserve a statue

its actually kind of sad he only been there 2 years and really is the best player they've ever had

CP3 gonna go down in history as the GOAT clipper and he never gonna make it pass the 2nd round

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You can't be the realest anything doing sh*t like this.
 5 years ago '12        #147
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037

[pic - click to view]

I'm so fu*king dead yo
 05-23-2013, 05:23 PM         #148
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope it's true. Sterling's a well-known bigot. Would be karma to see his black franchise player calling the shots for him.
 5 years ago '12        #149
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Russ369 said:
It's called perpetuating racism with reverse racism. Black people hate white people more than white people hate black people, thats a fact. Deny it all you want, call me out, laugh at me, but in my case, from what i've experienced, its the truth.
If it's a fact, then prove it.
 5 years ago '12        #150
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Russ369 said:
I won't ever truly understand, im just speaking on my own personal experiences. Educate yourself, be articulate, be a kind human being, and you SHOULD be treated equally. And if you aren't, well that person who you are dealing with is a miserable hating as*hole that needs to die in a hole. There's a big difference between a black person, and a n_____r, just as there are white people and redneck white trash. That's all im gonna say. You guys can think im racist, I don't care, that's my opinion.
What if a black kid grows up in an impoverished environment and doesn't have an equal opportunity to achieve the skill of proper grammar, education, or being well mannered?

You're basically saying that if one doesn't speak properly and isn't well mannered, that they shouldn't be treated equally.

Damn, and since one didn't grow up and have those opportunities to achieve those things, you say that they should die in a hole?

And black people are the ignorant ones, how laughable.
 5 years ago '12        #151
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
Russ, your grammar and vocabulary doesn't make up for your obvious lack of empathy and open mindedness.

To me, you sound like a scarred white child who has an intense hate for black people because they hit on your girlfriend and you were too pus*y to do sh*t about it

Anyone else ever notice that the ones who hate black people the most are the ones that fear them the most?

And this poser is on a site where a lot of black people are, and if you check his post history, he claims he only says n*gga "when he's mad or everybody else is saying it".

You clearly aren't built for a logical argument, so what's really your aim here, Ruslan?
 5 years ago '12        #152
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
Everything white people say about us has a contradiction somewhere.

One minute, we don't care about white people at all, but the next minute, all of a sudden we're Black Panthers and sh*t.

White people can make jokes about us all day long, but as soon as we approach them on some physical sh*t, or call them out on it, they're the first to cry and say racist things.

What's even more sad is that white people wanna be a n*gga without n*gga consequences.

The white race as a whole is backwards, and you guys can play the ignorance is bliss card because you're the majority.

That's why you're making nothing but fallacies in this thread, such as saying that white people are discriminated against more than black people.

Does your father know that you're shaming the family name by running on Boxden and posting ignorant sh*t and making yourself look like an ignorant pus*y hole?
 05-23-2013, 06:06 PM         #153
doloz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate paul bi*che azz cause me to not like the clippers anymore. I was fukkin wit blake no jumper having azz too
 4 years ago '11        #154
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
bump

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy