Chris Paul wants the new clippers coach to be black

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2013, 05:05 PM         #81
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Invented what exactly? Its not my fault you guys have ghetto names, then wonder why you are discriminated against.
lol......fair enough, ur entitled to have that opinion but dont try to play that double standard sh*t either.....u cant have it both ways

thats whats wrong with yall, yall want to help each other out and when blks do it ....yall throw that laughable "reverse racism" card ....

fu*k here....only no bone having toms fall for that sh*t
 05-22-2013, 05:08 PM         #82
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Invented what exactly? Its not my fault you guys have ghetto names, then wonder why you are discriminated against.

It's the same thing for Europeans believe it or not. If you have a non-english name, hard to pronounce and sh*t, people are going to judge you no matter what. Once again, stop playing the "Oh it only happens to us" card...
All that needs to be read. People are so mad that a black person might have tried to help another black person too. Calling black people ghetto while trying to relate to black people's struggles.
 05-22-2013, 05:08 PM         #83
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:

It's the same thing for Europeans believe it or not. If you have a non-english name, hard to pronounce and sh*t, people are going to judge you no matter what. Once again, stop playing the "Oh it only happens to us" card...
"It's the same thing for Europeans believe it or not. If you have a non-english name, hard to pronounce and sh*t, people are going to judge you no matter what. Once again, stop playing the "Oh it only happens to us" card... "

shut russ....u know me....dont even throw that weak sh*t at me...now ur just insulting my intelligence
 5 years ago '07        #84
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 StylinOnYou said:
there's only like one really good american white guy in the league, Kevin Love.
Chandler Parsons says that you a bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
 5 years ago '04        #85
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 DrX said:
lol......fair enough, ur entitled to have that opinion but dont try to play that double standard sh*t either.....u cant have it both ways

thats whats wrong with yall, yall want to help each other out and when blks do it ....yall throw that laughable "reverse racism" card ....

fu*k here....only no bone having fools fall for that sh*t
I don't try and help anyone out besides those closest to me, I don't care if you are black, white, chinese, or muslim... If you are civilized, respect North American culture and society, and don't try to rub your agenda onto me and my own, then I don't care.

I am of Russian/Ukrianian background. When I have a kid, I am NOT going to give my child an ethnic name, because I know that will hinder it in the future. If Black parents were responsible and understood that it's part of society whether we like it or not, then it wouldn't be an issue, regarding job's and sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #86
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
i used to think chris paul was the sh*t now after hearing this he's just fu*kin retarded
 05-22-2013, 05:12 PM         #87
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blks are so naive....they believe this game is fair...lol

look at the blk community....we dont own sh*t....from the fu*king corner store to hiphop to whatever else blk related that u can think of

jews, whites, asians, sand brothas, fu*kin hispanics.....everybody eat off blks....were consumers and employees...we dont own sh*t....and the avg blk think working for some white guy and living in-between white families is making it...

fu*k that
 05-22-2013, 05:14 PM         #88
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
..fu*k both sides i hate u both

fu*k the other side for obvious reasons

and fu*k my race for being a bunch of weak self hating no backbone blk guilt having fools

i gotta take a sh*t im out..
 5 years ago '11        #89
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 DrX said:
..fu*k both sides i hate u both

fu*k the other side for obvious reasons

and fu*k my race for being a bunch of weak self hating no backbone blk guilt having fools

i gotta take a sh*t im out..
 5 years ago '10        #90
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 Russ369 said:

5 years ago '08        #91
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
he shoulda just kept it to himself, met with teams that only had black coaches, then screamed "race card" if anybody asked about it
 5 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 michaelc107 said:
im guessin ur name is ruslan
Yea..
 5 years ago '12        #93
Gulla 2 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 73 73
 ra1n said:
but black coaches suck.

David Lee, Chandler Parsons, Gordon Hayward, and Ryan Anderson

I like Chandler Parsons and David Lee, but they're nowhere near nice enough to demand who they want as coach

Ryan Anderson & Gordon Hayward...
 5 years ago '07        #94
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
i agree with chris paul. racist republican whites and gays have been acting like some busters lately. fu*k a white coach.
 5 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
i agree with chris paul. racist republican whites and gays have been acting like some busters lately. fu*k a white coach.
Keep perpetuating racism bruh, im sure your kids will do the same, and their kids, and their kids, and their kids...

05-22-2013, 05:34 PM         #96
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #97
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,397 | Props total: 21544 21544
 Lucky Lucas said:
Aint no white player good enough to demand sh*t tho.

Would get his silly a.ss traded to Utah with the quickness.
 05-22-2013, 06:16 PM         #98
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lucas said:
Im here strickly for my n*ggaz tho, smack that yamaka off your punk a.ss head

errybody on ur head fu*k boy
I put my n*ggas on, my n*ggas put they n*ggas on
 5 years ago '04        #99
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
how is this that big of a deal? black coaches in a lot of sports get picked over even with higher credentials i mean the wizards got randy fu*king whittman and he was, is, and always will be notches below bryan shaw as an a.ssistant. id take avery johnson over randy whitman, sam cassell... nate mcmillian but we are gonna keep him because john likes him supposedly. at the end of the day its not about us liking a franchise players decision, its about what their decision is. fu*k it he wants a black coach. lets see who is available who might be a good white coach right now... hmmm. if rick adelman leaves thats one... mike dunleavy (nope...not that again) phil jackson (not coming plus he fu*kin the lakers owners daughter) flip saunders (hasnt seen a 3rd round) Doug collins (couldnt win with jordan and still kinda works with the 6rs) Scott skiles (already bout to be taken) Jerry Sloan (proven good choice but la is too much limelight for him) PJ Carlisimo (he is a good coach, but not a great coach)
maybe his choice of words were wrong, i can agree with that, but he has a point
 05-22-2013, 06:49 PM         #100
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Keep perpetuating racism bruh, im sure your kids will do the same, and their kids, and their kids, and their kids...

Black people dont want to be racist we just trynna even sh*t up. Catch this karma with your bologna smelling a.sses
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy