NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Chief Dee said:
Jews don't play the race card? Homie, Jews are like the only ethnic/religious group I know of who openly are allowed to k!ll people of another ethnicity/religion and NOT be called terrorists, ethnic cleansers, or religious extremists.
What a load of bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #62
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Exactly. Suck that jew d!ck and then play with the dreidel. Stern made sure another jew took his place. Whites make sure that whites hire whites. I don't understand why people are playing the race card now that a black man is allegedly playing the same game.
Stern made sure that the deputy commissioner, who is second in command, who happens to be a Jew, took his place. Him being the DEPUTY commissioner had NOTHING to do with it right?
 5 years ago '13        #63
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
Oh god russ is in here, when ever you say jew. you already know whos gonna show up and derail the thread.
 5 years ago '04        #64
space
space
 Lucky Lucas said:
Oh god russ is in here
Oh god Mr. "The Holocaust never happened I hate all whites and Jews" is in here.

I wouldn't come in here if you were so fu*kin blatantly racist you fu*king c*ckroach, gets banned like 5 times keeps coming back here... get lost bro no one wants you here
 05-22-2013, 04:29 PM         #65
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think I hate Chris Paul more then any other player.
 05-22-2013, 04:30 PM         #66
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Stern made sure that the deputy commissioner, who is second in command, who happens to be a Jew, took his place. Him being the DEPUTY commissioner had NOTHING to do with it right?
He was deputy commissioner for a reason. How many Jews are a.ssociated with the league at any level but the top? The top level of all major sports has been disportionately jewish and this is coordinated. I don't have a problem with it. I just have a problem with how everyone all of a sudden jumps up and has a problem when black people try to help one another.
 5 years ago '13        #67
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Russ369 said:
Oh god Mr. "The Holocaust never happened I hate all whites and Jews" is in here.

I wouldn't come in here if you were so fu*kin blatantly racist you fu*king c*ckroach, gets banned like 5 times keeps coming back here... get lost bro no one wants you here

Im here strickly for my n*ggaz tho, smack that yamaka off your punk a.ss head

errybody on ur head fu*k boy

Last edited by Lucky Lucas; 05-22-2013 at 04:36 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
He was deputy commissioner for a reason. How many Jews are a.ssociated with the league at any level but the top? The top level of all major sports has been disportionately jewish and this is coordinated. I don't have a problem with it. I just have a problem with how everyone all of a sudden jumps up and has a problem when black people try to help one another.
Were the past 2 commissioners Jews?

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 05-22-2013 at 04:37 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #69
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Russ369 said:
What a load of bullsh*t.

[pic - click to view]

05-22-2013, 04:41 PM         #70
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Where the past 2 commissioners Jews?
No. but Gary Bettman jew, David Stern jew, Silver jew, Bud Selig jew, That's some coincidence. Like I said I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with people trying to dissuade black people from helping one another. But god forbid a black man allegedly tries to help another black person.
 5 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 StylinOnYou said:

[pic - click to view]

Cuz the corrupt Israeli government represents the Jewish people right? And lets not even get started about "Islam, the religion of peace" people...

You don't see random Jewish citizens going out and murdering random Muslims do you? There is no such thing as Hezbollah, the Taliban, or Al Qaeda for Jews... There are about 10 times as many Muslims as there are Jews around the world as well... The proportion of hatred against Jews far outweighs the opposite.
 05-22-2013, 04:44 PM         #72
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Yup

"all your dead holocaust relatives are 6s in my area" got that from mister f*ggot TS earlier this week, he bleeds racism... A white dude must of stuck his d!ck in his entire family
 Patrick Galooly said:
Op's mom is white. Plus op has white friends and bought tony hawk pro skater 1, 2, and 3,
Sandy bout to get run into another name change
 5 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
No. but Gary Bettman jew, David Stern jew, Silver jew, Bud Selig jew, That's some coincidence. Like I said I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with people trying to dissuade black people from helping one another. But god forbid a black man allegedly tries to help another black person.
It is quite a coincidence man, what can I tell you, im not at the top I don't have an explanation for this. Im just saying, and I agree with others, that if a white guy did the same thing, asking for a white coach, that would come off MUCH MUCH worse... Double standards, thats all
 05-22-2013, 04:45 PM         #74
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every other race do the same sh*t....they look out for each other...except blks...were brain washed into this bullsh*t theory of "fairness"...why is our unemployment rate so high compared to the rest?

u think those employers arent looking out for friends?
 05-22-2013, 04:50 PM         #75
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
It is quite a coincidence man, what can I tell you, im not at the top I don't have an explanation for this. Im just saying, and I agree with others, that if a white guy did the same thing, asking for a white coach, that would come off MUCH MUCH worse... Double standards, thats all
They wouldn't get much worse because it happens every day and nobody says anything about it. What are you talking about? White people make an effort to hire white people.
 5 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
They wouldn't get much worse because it happens every day and nobody says anything about it. What are you talking about? White people make an effort to hire white people.
Its not just Black names, if you are a white European, and you have a European name, chances are you are going to get discriminated against. You think my real name is Russ? I have to put Russ on my resume's too bruh... I get you on that part, I do.
 05-22-2013, 04:58 PM         #77
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Its not just Black names, if you are a white European, and you have a European name, chances are you are going to get discriminated against. You think my real name is Russ? I have to put Russ on my resume's too bruh... I get you on that part, I do.
shut up jew boy....ur ppl invented this sh*t.... whites practice it without saying it, hell everybody do except dumbass blk ppl
 05-22-2013, 04:59 PM         #78
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
In addition, race greatly affects how much applicants benefit from having more experience and credentials. White job applicants with higher-quality resumes received 30 percent more callbacks than whites with lower-quality resumes. Having a higher-quality resume has a much smaller impact on African-American applicants, who experienced only 9 percent more callbacks for the same improvement in their credentials. This disparity suggests that in the current state of the labor market, African-Americans may not have strong individual incentives to build better resumes.

"For us, the most surprising and disheartening result is seeing that applicants with African-American names were not rewarded for having better resumes," says Bertrand.
Statistically, the authors found that discrimination levels were consistent across all the occupations and industries covered in the experiment. Even federal contractors (for whom affirmative action is better enforced) and companies that explicitly state that they are an "Equal Opportunity Employer" did not discriminate less. Yeah I'm sure that goes for Europeans too.
 05-22-2013, 05:01 PM         #79
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 DrX said:
shut up jew boy....ur ppl invented this sh*t.... whites practice it without saying it, hell everybody do except dumbass blk ppl
Invented what exactly? Its not my fault you guys have ghetto names, then wonder why you are discriminated against.

It's the same thing for Europeans believe it or not. If you have a non-english name, hard to pronounce and sh*t, people are going to judge you no matter what. Once again, stop playing the "Oh it only happens to us" card...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy