Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,923 | Props total: 8764 8764
he really explicitly said I want a black coach? he could have gone about this indirectly and just said no to any white coach
 5 years ago '05        #42
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312

What a dumb a.ss, like white dudes ain't good coaches
 05-22-2013, 02:54 PM         #43
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eliwood said:
he really explicitly said I want a black coach? he could have gone about this indirectly and just said no to any white coach
Exactly Chris Paul came into the office like
[pic - click to view]

No peckerwoods
 5 years ago '05        #44
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 ReggieA said:
don't know what to say about this, but if a white player demanded a white coach
exactly
thats some straight foolishness
some people dont think
i hope this isnt real
 5 years ago '04        #45
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 UcantCme said:
racist article by a racist f*ggot...go figure.
Yup

"all your dead holocaust relatives are 6s in my area" got that from mister f*ggot TS earlier this week, he bleeds racism... A white dude must of stuck his d!ck in his entire family
 05-22-2013, 03:10 PM         #46
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Yup

"all your dead holocaust relatives are 6s in my area" got that from mister f*ggot TS earlier this week, he bleeds racism... A white dude must of stuck his d!ck in his entire family
Op's mom is white. Plus op has white friends and bought tony hawk pro skater 1, 2, and 3,
 5 years ago '11        #47
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,923 | Props total: 8764 8764
 Patrick Galooly said:
Exactly Chris Paul came into the office like
[pic - click to view]

No peckerwoods
Cliff doesn't have that in him
 5 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
Op's mom is white. Plus op has white friends and bought tony hawk pro skater 1, 2, and 3,
If that's true then dude is a very sad, sad kid... I feel bad for his family.
 5 years ago '10        #49
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 17 17
 luker1920 said:
of course this gets overlooked but the Sergio "fried chicken" comment is getting blown out by Race Card f*ggot malcolm x nerds

but Nate Mcmillian is a great coach, Clippers would upgrade greatly just by hiring him, he knows how to get the best out of his players. I loved Nate when he was in Seattle, almost beat the Spurs in the playoffs, and they eventually won the championship that year
well he said that he was asked in a sarcastic way so he answered in a sarcastic way but the way it reads.....yea that sh*t was racist as hell. call it how i see it.

Russ369 said:
Yup

yea and he is always quick to call someone else racist....i mean he is a funny a.ss dude but this sh*t aint.
 5 years ago '05        #50
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
 Patrick Galooly said:
i'm black but that first tony hawk pro skater was the sh*t

i miss my ps
 5 years ago '07        #51
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,825 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Lucky Lucas said:
Aint no white player good enough to demand sh*t tho.

Would get his silly a.ss traded to Utah with the quickness.
If Aaron Rodgers demanded a white coach.....Well lets just say he would lose a few sponsors like State Farm......Chris got that State Farm deal too.
 5 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 JordanWest86 said:
If Aaron Rodgers demanded a white coach.....Well lets just say he would lose a few sponsors like State Farm......Chris got that State Farm deal too.
Thats the world we live in bruh...
 05-22-2013, 03:29 PM         #53
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Thats the world we live in bruh...
David Stern is Jewish and the man who's replacing him is Jewish you think that's a coincidence? Of course not but y'all suck that circumcised Jewish d!ck right by the menorah. White people? sh*t happens all the time racism, and nepotism and in a lot more serious and wide reaching contexts than basketball but people don't say anything about that either. that's the world we live in. Plus this story probably isn't true anyway. He'll definitely deny it. Maybe even say he has a white friend or something.
 5 years ago '04        #54
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 155 155
I hate stupid sh*t like this. fu*k Chris Paul if this is true. Wtf does race have to do with being a head coach? I swear every step we take forward as a society there's a million idiots wanting to regress.
 5 years ago '07        #55
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,825 | Props total: 2097 2097
Racism everywhere, thats no doubt. Cold World, life aint fair....
 5 years ago '05        #56
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
The dude who will never win a championship in his career is a racist

Disliking this dude more and more by the year
 5 years ago '12        #57
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 929 929
White People ITT heated
 5 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 Patrick Galooly said:
David Stern is Jewish and the man who's replacing him is Jewish you think that's a coincidence? Of course not but y'all suck that circumcised Jewish d!ck right by the menorah. White people? sh*t happens all the time racism, and nepotism and in a lot more serious and wide reaching contexts than basketball but people don't say anything about that either. that's the world we live in. Plus this story probably isn't true anyway. He'll definitely deny it. Maybe even say he has a white friend or something.
What does that have to do with anything? Stern and Silver being Jews? So what? White people and Jews rarely play the race card if ever, thats all im saying.
 5 years ago '08        #59
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Russ369 said:
What does that have to do with anything? Stern and Silver being Jews? So what? White people and Jews rarely play the race card if ever, thats all im saying.
Jews don't play the race card? Homie, Jews are like the only ethnic/religious group I know of who openly are allowed to k!ll people of another ethnicity/religion and NOT be called terrorists, ethnic cleansers, or religious extremists.
 05-22-2013, 04:19 PM         #60
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
Exactly. Suck that jew d!ck and then play with the dreidel. Stern made sure another jew took his place. Whites make sure that whites hire whites. I don't understand why people are playing the race card now that a black man is allegedly playing the same game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy