Xbox One is REQUIRED to be online at least once every 24 hours

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
boxden813 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 8 8
Why don't you figure it out whenever you get one.
 05-22-2013, 02:29 PM         #102
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

[pic - click to view]

I found that quote ironic considering that he's ugly as sin.

that's some ether sh*t though can't lie
 05-22-2013, 02:33 PM         #103
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ EM Double said:
The fu*k are you talking about your pc is a block of wood when its not connected to the internet now a days you can't do sh*t on it
I can play steam offline

I can also use my phone as my pcs modem if my internet ever goes out. Can i do that on a console? Nope.
 5 years ago '11        #104
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3058 3058
 IronMaiden said:
I can play steam offline

I can also use my phone as my pcs modem if my internet ever goes out. Can i do that on a console? Nope.
Guess what I know this is gonna come as a shock but apparently you can play games off line as well on the xbox you just a.ssumed that it won' turn on but you don't know do you

so if you can use your phone as a modem why not use your phone as a adhoc wifi and use your console to log on to your phones wifi

ohhh sh*t its the same thing
 5 years ago '09        #105
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
sometimes people just dont play games everyday. sucks! not sure why all these requirements are needed
 5 years ago '07        #106
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,613 | Props total: 3937 3937
 5 years ago '07        #107
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,613 | Props total: 3937 3937

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #108
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DJ EM Double said:
Guess what I know this is gonna come as a shock but apparently you can play games off line as well on the xbox you just a.ssumed that it won' turn on but you don't know do you

so if you can use your phone as a modem why not use your phone as a adhoc wifi and use your console to log on to your phones wifi

you need to be connected to the internet for x1
 5 years ago '04        #109
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
 link04 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #110
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
 mrfreak76 said:
Let's just be honest, the reason why Microsoft is doing this is because of all of the money being lost from modded Xboxes. This is strictly to try to prevent piracy, which I honestly think is going blow up in their faces. I think it's going to p!ss people off so much that more people are going to want to find a way to bypass this because of the companies corporate greed.
And to put GS (with there sh*tty business practices) out of business somehow. It's still early in the game and they could change up some things but, I think this strategy is going to blow up in their faces.
 05-22-2013, 04:55 PM         #111
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ EM Double said:

ohhh sh*t you can run steam on xbox one?
 5 years ago '11        #112
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3058 3058
 IronMaiden said:
ohhh sh*t you can run steam on xbox one?
I was talking about finding ways to game while off line but... fu*k it.
 5 years ago '04        #113
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
 link04 said:

[pic - click to view]

Holy sh*t that was a fu*kin .gif movie.
 05-22-2013, 05:55 PM         #114
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ EM Double said:
I was talking about finding ways to game while off line but... fu*k it.
sarcasm

learn it.
 5 years ago '07        #115
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,377 | Props total: 21452 21452
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #116
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 912 912
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Or what will happen?...The system will blow up? jesus christ....
 5 years ago '07        #117
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 912 912
 link04 said:

[pic - click to view]

holy sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #118
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Or what will happen?...The system will blow up? jesus christ....
Yeah what does that even mean?
 5 years ago '08        #119
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 IronMaiden said:
It's not about the super hardcore people. It's about the millions and millions that either don't have broadband, have sh*tty broadband or don't have internet at all. A large chunk of the 360 user base doesn't even have xbox gold.

You alienate a lot of people by doing stuff like this. Me? Doesn't bother me. I run business class fiber in my house and my internet goes out (not including power outages from unpredictable storms) like once every 5 years. This isn't an issue for me but unlike you and other self serving c*nts i care about other people, other not so informed people who are going to buy their kids this for christmas, buy it for themselves only to realize they can't play it half the fu*king time.

It's an issue that needs to be fully addressed. If this console was being solely built for core gamers, like let's say steam then that is more understandable but its being advertised as the family living room king device.
Yeah you got a point, a lot of gamers are very myopic people who only talk in terms of "me" and "I". They act like gamers are a homogenous group. There are many different demographic groups who play video games. Everybody who play games are not the same. I wonder how old a lot of these people are, because if you've played games like me since the 90's then all of these rules and restrictions are aspects of modern gaming which are FAR FAR AWAY FROM the original values and core principles that made video gaming popular in the first place. All this extra baggage that comes with the system is a step away from the things that made gaming great and fun for EVERYONE when I was growing up.

But the little kids growing up now in the online era eat this sh*t up like tuna because they haven't seen the other eras of gaming to realize how inessential some of these features being shoved down their throats actually are. Some of these n*ggas actually believe that these new hyped up money grubbing features are essential bedrocks for gaming when people gamed without most of this sh*t for YEARS.
 5 years ago '04        #120
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
yall k!ll me with this online crap.. who cares.. if this was the mid 90's and we were talking dail-up then that would be a problem.. this is 2013... if you don't have high speed and don't have a hub then you should not be allowed to even play video games..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy