Xbox One is REQUIRED to be online at least once every 24 hours

most viewed right now
 57
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
The N 545 heat pts545
space
avatar space
space
$49,373 | Props total: 25035 25035

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #82
allmaddenking 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,103 | Props total: 1214 1214
This is a problem if they still will make you pay for live. If that's the case no sir!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #83
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,599 | Props total: 27855 27855

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #84
nahsuhmeanz 
space
avatar space
space
$10,013 | Props total: 3038 3038
guess im rocking with playstation next gen
 5 years ago '05        #85
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24516 24516
 TIP2009 said:
you're dumber than a box of rocks...what if someone hits a power pole..no power, no internet....

don't vote obama just b/c it's in thing to do, it reveals your stupidity
Well, if you don't have power, who cares if you don't have internet?
 5 years ago '12        #86
kiddalex 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 8106 8106
 DR JAYY said:
what happens if you internet goes out, etc

Go outside ... try to have s3x with a girl ... workout .... read a book ?
 5 years ago '08        #87
Kewop Decam 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$16,914 | Props total: 12171 12171
I like the irony of complaining about this on the Internet...
 05-22-2013, 07:57 AM         #88
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B4ST4RD! said:
but why's this matter? do none of you have internet?
It's not about the super hardcore people. It's about the millions and millions that either don't have broadband, have sh*tty broadband or don't have internet at all. A large chunk of the 360 user base doesn't even have xbox gold.

You alienate a lot of people by doing stuff like this. Me? Doesn't bother me. I run business class fiber in my house and my internet goes out (not including power outages from unpredictable storms) like once every 5 years. This isn't an issue for me but unlike you and other self serving c*nts i care about other people, other not so informed people who are going to buy their kids this for christmas, buy it for themselves only to realize they can't play it half the fu*king time.

It's an issue that needs to be fully addressed. If this console was being solely built for core gamers, like let's say steam then that is more understandable but its being advertised as the family living room king device.
 5 years ago '05        #89
PhrozenMenace 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,477 | Props total: 2113 2113
 Krazie said:
Well, if you don't have power, who cares if you don't have internet?
that dude tip is retarded and is obsessed with obama..act like obama fu*ked his girl and didnt let him watch..salty
 5 years ago '10        #90
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,279 | Props total: 27630 27630
 IronMaiden said:
It's not about the super hardcore people. It's about the millions and millions that either don't have broadband, have sh*tty broadband or don't have internet at all. A large chunk of the 360 user base doesn't even have xbox gold.

You alienate a lot of people by doing stuff like this. Me? Doesn't bother me. I run business class fiber in my house and my internet goes out (not including power outages from unpredictable storms) like once every 5 years. This isn't an issue for me but unlike you and other self serving c*nts i care about other people, other not so informed people who are going to buy their kids this for christmas, buy it for themselves only to realize they can't play it half the fu*king time.

It's an issue that needs to be fully addressed. If this console was being solely built for core gamers, like let's say steam then that is more understandable but its being advertised as the family living room king device.

[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '13        #91
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
This system is grossly over hype

Microsoft is full of it.
 5 years ago '11        #92
KRCROOKSNY 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$11,171 | Props total: 6920 6920
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #93
frequent23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 82 82
Whats dumb to me is the people who claim that this doesnt effect them still try to hate on it even tho they kno its a better console all around
 5 years ago '11        #94
KRCROOKSNY 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$11,171 | Props total: 6920 6920
 kiddalex said:
Go outside ... try to have s3x with a girl ... workout .... read a book ?
 5 years ago '07        #95
mrfreak76 700 heat pts700
space
avatar space
space
$7,229 | Props total: 1513 1513
Let's just be honest, the reason why Microsoft is doing this is because of all of the money being lost from modded Xboxes. This is strictly to try to prevent piracy, which I honestly think is going blow up in their faces. I think it's going to p!ss people off so much that more people are going to want to find a way to bypass this because of the companies corporate greed.
 5 years ago '05        #96
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 299 299
yall n*ggas cosigning these anti consumer practices? meh i shall stick to my pc/nintendo combo
 5 years ago '04        #97
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
 mrfreak76 said:
Let's just be honest, the reason why Microsoft is doing this is because of all of the money being lost from modded Xboxes. This is strictly to try to prevent piracy, which I honestly think is going blow up in their faces. I think it's going to p!ss people off so much that more people are going to want to find a way to bypass this because of the companies corporate greed.
that's what its about. but there are better, more consumer friendly, ways to alleviate piracy than doing this dumb sh*t.

this all probably won't end well.
 5 years ago '05        #98
Monolith 
space
avatar space
space
$690 | Props total: 8 8
Basically keeping tabs on what we have on the Xbox?
 5 years ago '11        #99
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,964 | Props total: 3580 3580
 kaseemromani said:
yall n*ggas cosigning these anti consumer practices? meh i shall stick to my pc/nintendo combo
The fu*k are you talking about your pc is a block of wood when its not connected to the internet now a days you can't do sh*t on it
 5 years ago '11        #100
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DJ EM Double said:
The fu*k are you talking about your pc is a block of wood when its not connected to the internet now a days you can't do sh*t on it
Can't you play games on Steam with offline mode?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Hide or Die
14 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy