Chief Keef: NERDIEST 911 Call Ever "They Were Rolling Marijuana"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
bransonsaks 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 76 76
Imma test yalls hip hop history on this on.

That security guard worked for N.A.S.W.I.P.P. a sub division of I.K.S.R.T.F.O
 5 years ago '12        #62
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 ruff said:
haha, the blacks are mad a white reported a crime
shut up, u act like whites are JOLLY when whites report a crime. if a white reports a crime they are shunned on, if a black reports a crime they are looked at as flawed too. yo a.ss would get mad if someone reported a crime on u n*gga. who the fu*k commits a crime sayin "boy, i sure hope someone turns me in".
 5 years ago '12        #63
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Venom2k2 said:
They broke the law, he did his job.

Fair, next.
who were they bothering? oh nooooooooooooow n*ggas wanna be law abiding citizens? yall n*ggas are funny on BX. so from now on, anytime your n*gga fu*ks another girl, u BETTER tell their girlfriend. when u get 5 chicken strips from kfc and u really ordered 4, u better make a huge a.ss u turn at 60 mph and tell them they got your order wrong. when you find $100 dollars on the ground and your kids are starving cuz u lost your job, idgaf a bout your dirty kids or your unemployment a.ss, find the nearest police station and return that mothafu*ka... since we playin avengers and puttin in applications to join the justice league. lame a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '04        #64
djyouknow 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$2,601 | Props total: 1 1
he was a little extra with his job can we agree
 05-22-2013, 08:11 PM         #65
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
who were they bothering? oh nooooooooooooow n*ggas wanna be law abiding citizens? yall n*ggas are funny on BX. so from now on, anytime your n*gga fu*ks another girl, u BETTER tell their girlfriend. when u get 5 chicken strips from kfc and u really ordered 4, u better make a huge a.ss u turn at 60 mph and tell them they got your order wrong. when you find $100 dollars on the ground and your kids are starving cuz u lost your job, idgaf a bout your dirty kids or your unemployment a.ss, find the nearest police station and return that mothafu*ka... since we playin avengers and puttin in applications to join the justice league. lame a.ss n*ggas
Settle down there nancy. It aint that serious.
 05-22-2013, 08:32 PM         #66
Ro DB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet the whole dispatch changed tunes once it was black males involved.

I mean if he said it was white kids you'll probably get one cruiser to check it out, warn em, and leave em alone for the rest of the night.

Once they heard black males, and DREADLOCKS, you best believe they had the whole precinct emptied out with the shotties on deck
 5 years ago '04        #67
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
lol @ WHO THEY BOTHERING
 5 years ago '07        #68
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 SOCIALITE said:
you call that a crime? that's the problem with the law. All these old dumb a.ss laws to stop people from doing sh*t that ain't harming nobody or costing anybody any money. Meanwhile someone is being r*ped while officers are spending time tryna stop black males from smoking weed.
 5 years ago '12        #69
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 regulate said:
The law does not determine whats morally acceptable. GTFOH with that robot response. Security is a certified f*ggot. Everyone knows damn well he wasn't chasing no leak and it was just some damn weed. Theres no justification for this bs. Them dumbass n*ggaz shouldn't have let him in.
Son.. Son.. Slap yourself whenever you comprehend what you just said.. However long that may take...
 5 years ago '12        #70
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Do you know what the word "law" even means?

I can't sit here and educate you retarded mother fu*kers all night but Jesus, reading your post just made me go stupid...

Every example you just gave had zero fu*ks to do with breaking or following the law..

You just gave example of what is "right" or "wrong"

Rules are rules, laws are laws. Can't follow them? Pay the consequences.. It's pretty damn simple man.
 05-23-2013, 05:27 AM         #71
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hokis said:
He's just doing his job. Homie can't ruin his career as top flight security of the world.

Like Officer Ross mannnn
Lmao was that a Friday reference?
 5 years ago '04        #72
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Hahaha yeah, it's totally against the law to not tell that you cheated on your girlfriend. We have a real badass here. I Don't want to see your criminal record, that one must be huge

Face it, they broke the law and got whatever punishment coming. Weed is a drug. If you aren't smoking it for medicial reason, don't start bi*ching when you get punished. If you don't like that kind of law, change it. Get involved in politics or simply move to another country you ungrateful fu*k.
 05-23-2013, 07:03 AM         #73
SuperSourD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrillSwag said:
On mommas i would have went in there and smoked with them n*ggas.
Cornball of the year award goes to this security officer.
Yeah, they'd a let you right in, too. They were probably waitin on you actually, pissed you didnt show up.
 05-23-2013, 07:06 AM         #74
SuperSourD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
If you believe that than you just beat weed out.
This coming from a guy whose AVI claims that Internet Gangsters are cool.

Edit: I had to just ask myself what the fu*k an "Innanet G" is anyway.
 05-23-2013, 08:23 AM         #75
sindy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes the sec and he cant just kick them out......
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now