May 21 - Teen invents 20-second cell phone charger

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1
5668 pageviews
60 comments

messy marv stan 4530 heat pts4530
space
space
$53,704 | Props total: 66425 66425
May 21 - Teen invents 20-second cell phone charger

visit this link Teen invents 20-second cell phone charger - Washington Times

A California teenager has invented a device that fully charges a cell phone in 20 seconds flat, and leading technology firms, including Google, are turning interested eyes her way.

Esha Khare, 18, of Saratoga, Calif., showcased her invention at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in Phoenix this past week. She took home $50,000 for the super-fast charging device — which could make charges that take hours just a dim memory in the tech world, the Daily Mail reported.

Another plus of her device: It holds the charge longer than current devices, the Daily Mail said.

Ms. Khare, who’s headed to Harvard, said she hopes to one day “[set] the world on fire,” the Daily Mail reported.

Google has already contacted her to discuss specifics of cell phone battery changes, the paper said

60 comments for "May 21 - Teen invents 20-second cell phone charger"

5 years ago '05        #2
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,162 | Props total: 957 957
Google could eat a d!ck, I would be like show me the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #3
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 1434 1434
first page. #mybodyisready
 5 years ago '05        #4
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081

That'd be incredibly, incredibly useful. Seems like it might be damaging to the battery long term though. Firing all that power in there that quickly.
 5 years ago '04        #5
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
Get your paper girl.

I wish I had some good ideas and inventions.

The only good thing I thought of was a deodorant for our nutsacks. I mean who hasn't had sweaty a.ss balls and wish that there was some way to keep the fellas cool and calm in those warm conditions?
 5 years ago '04        #6
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 1434 1434
 matelyan said:
Get your paper girl.

The only good thing I thought of was a deodorant for our nutsacks. I mean who hasn't had sweaty a.ss balls and wish that there was some way to keep the fellas cool and calm in those warm conditions?
i agree. i hate when my balls get stuck to my thigh.
 5 years ago '04        #7
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 matelyan said:
Get your paper girl.

they've invented soap a long time ago. carry some baby wipes with you. leave them in the car, on your job, at your house. some hypo-allergenic ones, organic ones if you can afford them. a quick wipe and you got a great feeling. the moisture around your nuts might feel a way for a sec but you'll feel better. i don't think a deodorant for down there would be smart. deodorant blocks your ability to sweat, which is important for your body to release toxins, and mixes that with a bunch of chemicals which is increasingly not good. now to do that to your balls??? not me. let 'em sweat and i'll get the rag when i get home.
 5 years ago '04        #8
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
oh and this would be the invention of a life time. she got that 50k and she's about to be a millionaire. i would sell that technology to the highest bidder. i'm sure apple is contacting her as well. whoever gets their hands on this will make a significant impact in the future of cell phones. she's going to be filthy by the end of this year. congrats.
 5 years ago '05        #9
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
This just in... Apparently Esha Kare has scrapped the blueprint to her new invention in exchange for an aspiring career as a rapper......
 05-21-2013, 07:29 PM         #10
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
Get your paper girl.

5 years ago '11        #11
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,503 | Props total: 6658 6658
somebody has answered our prayers

before i head out and my phone is dying i try charging it for like 2 minutes really thinking it's gonna help
 5 years ago '06        #12
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Neo22 said:
somebody has answered our prayers

before i head out and my phone is dying i try charging it for like 2 minutes really thinking it's gonna help
...this
 5 years ago '05        #13
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 19708 19708

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #14
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$922 | Props total: 236 236
 Sticks said:
We need a gif of this... you just watch and you know exactly what im talking about.
 5 years ago '12        #15
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 725 725
incredible

but honestly the real story here is she was a runner up. i was like what the hell did the guy in first place do?! in case anyone was curious here's what first place did:

[pic - click to view]

Gordon E. Moore Award winner

Ionut Alexandru Budisteanu, 19, of Romania, won the Gordon E. Moore Award for using artificial intelligence to create a viable model for a low-cost, self-driving car. Ionut’s research addresses a major global issue. Annually, car accidents cause 1.24 million deaths worldwide1, 90 percent of which result from driver error2. With 3-D radar and mounted cameras, Ionut created a feasible design for an autonomously controlled car that could detect traffic lanes and curbs, along with the real-time position of the car. And the cost: only $4,000. The Gordon E. Moore Award, named in honor of the Intel co-founder and retired chairman/CEO, includes USD 75,000 in scholarship funds.

source:

that's absolutely nuts that a 19 year old can do that.

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 05-22-2013 at 12:58 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #16
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,168 | Props total: 13363 13363
 matelyan said:
Get your paper girl.

That's been invented a long time ago. What you think hoes mouths are for. Sucking our chocolate salty balls. Can't be having them tasting deodorant
 5 years ago '04        #17
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 dadon85 said:
That's been invented a long time ago. What you think hoes mouths are for. Sucking our chocolate salty balls. Can't be having them tasting deodorant
I dont care what these hoes be tasting.
 5 years ago '07        #18
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 matelyan said:
Get your paper girl.

I just use my regular deodorant. Since I use gel deodorant, i just take my finger and scrape some of the gel off the top and put a small amount around the sack. I do that after i deodorize my armpits after a shower and a n*gga good to go.
 05-22-2013, 01:21 AM         #19
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killahkazi said:
I just use my regular deodorant. Since I use gel deodorant, i just take my finger and scrape some of the gel off the top and put a small amount around the sack. I do that after i deodorize my armpits after a shower and a n*gga good to go.
Dude is gelling his balls
 5 years ago '05        #20
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
She can charge me up too...

Did she build this from the ground up?

Im sure there is some super charge tech out there already...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago