Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-15-2013, 08:30 AM         #161
MastaKilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only one good song in that bi*ch and its brendas got a baby that album is horrible and all of pac fans know it. it is also an example of how he became a "thug" a couple years later and everyone believed it.
 Vos said:
2Pac is overrated but 2Pacalypse Now is a great album. How the fu*k can this guy say there isn't a single 'decent' song on it? What about Trapped? Brenda's Got a Baby? Part Time Mutha? Words of Wisdom? If My Homie Calls? Come on.

LOL @ saying all that and then liking I Get Around. Get the fu*k outta here.
 09-15-2013, 08:53 AM         #162
MastaKilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so many things wrong with this lol. and honestly who better than kanye post college dropout who hasnt made an album before that year?i like pac but if you dissect the lyrics and flows, if you actually listen to them big made better albums and i cant ay the same for biggie as far as what im going to mention in the next sentence but had had more creative lines and a better rhyme scheme, better stories for sure. big>2pac pac aint really saying much and not a lot of smart records or concepts like andre 3000 and nas. Smartest song pac ever made is probably brendas got a baby or keep ya headup theres one track on the 7 day theory too but pac couldve never made a records like i gave you power, rewind or lyrical sh*t like ny state of mind he was average in my book he spit militant black music with some poetry and songs about corruption here and there but nothing much. im surprised hip hop factz hasnt come out and said pac is the greatest rapper ever and had the east coast shook
 Analytical One said:
I love 'Pac, but if you a.ssess his career with impartiality you'd understand why he was overrated, and overall, had an overwhelmingly negative impact on hip-hop music. Just look at some of the posts by these 'Pac fans and their aggressive nature, and tell me he isn't a negative influence. The man himself is the single reason why The Notorious B.I.G. is deceased.

He's far from being the best/greatest rapper of all time, which is why his fans phrase him as a "poet" (even though he used no poetical devices), or as the "greatest hip-hop artist", in spite of the fact that the man never made a single beat in his life--unlike a Kanye or Dr. Dre.

I doubt anybody can even name five positive things 'Pac has contributed to hip-hop, as his most glorified feat is bringing together the collapse of mainstream hip-hop by engaging in a pointless East-West coast beef for his own personal success. (He never had a platinum record until he started targeting B.I.G. in interviews and songs.)
 4 years ago '10        #163
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
Jay stans still in denial

You are entitled to your own silly opinion, but 2Pac is acclaimed as the GOAT worldwide, so your arguements are invalid
 4 years ago '09        #164
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,637 | Props total: 4638 4638
makaveli all day n*ggas

he got three classics back to back to back, ya favorite rapper aint. point blank, bi*ch n*ggas. fu*k jay z and his average a.ss album catalog. talkin bout mediocre albums

fu*kin kingdom come
 4 years ago '09        #165
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,637 | Props total: 4638 4638
 TheMindOf said:

There's a reason why he was 5 albums in and had only sold 8 Million records when he was alive
 Impeccable said:
 Analytical One said:
I love 'Pac, but if you a.ssess his career with impartiality you'd understand why he was overrated, and overall, had an overwhelmingly negative impact on hip-hop music. Just look at some of the posts by these 'Pac fans and their aggressive nature, and tell me he isn't a negative influence. The man himself is the single reason why The Notorious B.I.G. is deceased.

He's far from being the best/greatest rapper of all time, which is why his fans phrase him as a "poet" (even though he used no poetical devices), or as the "greatest hip-hop artist", in spite of the fact that the man never made a single beat in his life--unlike a Kanye or Dr. Dre.

I doubt anybody can even name five positive things 'Pac has contributed to hip-hop, as his most glorified feat is bringing together the collapse of mainstream hip-hop by engaging in a pointless East-West coast beef for his own personal success. (He never had a platinum record until he started targeting B.I.G. in interviews and songs.)
the threesome is back

makaveli the GOAT. yall are so mad.

tell em why u mad. actually deny that u mad, which we will know is a lie, and then tell em why u really mad
 4 years ago '04        #166
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
It's been almost 20 years, it's clear that his legacy is solidified and undeniable now.

There's nothing really his detractors can try to say at this point that hasn't been debunked or invalidated that will make any difference.
 4 years ago '13        #167
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
TS and Jay stans LOST

[pic - click to view]

XXL: Tupac Shakur – The G.O.A.T

Time to change ur thread title dawgie

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 09-18-2013 at 09:14 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy