XXL: Tupac Shakur – Still Overrated

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #101
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38330 38330
 Retro said:

"Facts don't age"

"Anybody who dont got Jay's d!ck down their throat, with his c*m running down their chin can see that the majority of that article is real sh*t..

Truth hurts"
hahaha

5 years ago '10        #102
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Dee352 said:
Biggest camel warrior on here
Funny thing about it is Jay-Z aint even my favorite rapper.

n*ggas just gravitate towards me because I put a lot of Pac stans in their place on here, and consistently feed them reality..

Ive stated countless times on here that my 2 favorite rappers all time are Beanie Sigel (growing up).. Kanye (now)

Im just not afraid of the facts.. Fact of the matter is Hov is the best to ever do it.. Point. Blank. Period.

Either way.. get off my d!ck, fu*k n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #103
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,693 | Props total: 3390 3390
 Retro said:

"Facts don't age"

"Anybody who dont got Jay's d!ck down their throat, with his c*m running down their chin can see that the majority of that article is real sh*t..

Truth hurts"
Watch Jay stans dismiss this
They take the Pac article as the truth but will say the Jay article is full of sh*t
 5 years ago '13        #104
space
space
 CaliSteppin said:
They take the Pac article as the truth but will say the Jay article is full of sh*t

5 years ago '10        #105
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 CaliSteppin said:
One article is by XXL (One of the most respected hip hop periodicals for decades now)

The other article is by the "Houston Press Jr Blog".. Show me where they have EVER been an authority on anything hip hop related and the article will be taken seriously..

You can find an article on anything, stating any opinion online, what matters is the validity/credibility of the source (dont say I never taught you anything)..

Simple as that..

But what do I know
 5 years ago '11        #106
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369

NOTE TO READERS: This post was written with the intent to refute Combat Jack’s XXL post titled “Tupac Shakur – Still Overrated”.

But but but it's irrefutable tho

But but but no one has a counter argument tho

Since XXL is an authoritative medium on hip-hop then their approval of the retort must be taken as fact, since their word is gospel to you n*ggas. And that being the case, the whole "it's the truth" sh*t falls completely apart

It's so easy with you n*ggas
 5 years ago '10        #107
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Retro said:

NOTE TO READERS: This post was written with the intent to refute Combat Jack’s XXL post titled “Tupac Shakur – Still Overrated”.

But but but it's irrefutable tho

But but but no one has a counter argument tho

Since XXL is an authoritative medium on hip-hop then their approval of the retort must be legitimate, since their word is gospel to you n*ggas

It's so easy with you n*ggas
1) Calm down. You're easily the angriest n*gga in this thread. It's not that serious.

2) You're trying way too hard

3) Whatever the fu*k "Hip Hop Is Read" is, It's not a more credible publication than XXL. Nor is it taken more seriously

But keep trying.. Go look up more articles, like you're writing a Masters level thesis paper
 05-21-2013, 07:48 PM         #108
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #109
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 TheMindOf said:
1) Calm down. You're easily the angriest n*gga in this thread. It's not that serious.
Y'all insist I'm mad, but I guess that's the only thing you can pull out of your a.ss when you've run out of disses

If you haven't read the thread I suggest you do so. Read AnalyticalOne's responses to me, then you'll see what anger looks like...

TheMindOf said:
2) You're trying way too hard
Oh trust, I'm not the one parading around this section talking about how I put people in their place like you. It's fitting since another Jay stan thinks as highly of himself as you do, must run in the stanhood

TheMindOf said:
3) Whatever the fu*k "Hip Hop Is Read" is, It's not a more credible publication than XXL. Nor is it taken more seriously

But keep trying I guess
Let me slow it down for you. Remember that part about XXL approving of the rebuttal? Well I mentioned that because the links related to the article posted include the one I posted. Hence XXL's approval illegitimizing your aforementioned claims of "truth."

You're supposed to be a bad a.ss dude, I shouldn't have to explain that
 5 years ago '12        #110
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Its common knowledge pac's first 2 albums are trash and the worst 2 album start of any rapper considered great
 5 years ago '11        #111
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9458 9458
 Retro said:
Oh trust, I'm not the one parading around this section talking about how I put people in their place like you. Thinks as highly of himself as you do, must run in the stanhood
ironic, no?
 5 years ago '12        #113
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
Son this dude gotta be a NY n*gga

Seriously this is an embarrassment to the company XXL, I can't fathom how they let this man print this.

Dude really deserves to be fired , this is ridiculous right here what he's doing

Last edited by BlackBreesus; 05-21-2013 at 09:30 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #114
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Son this dude gotta be a NY n*gga :kobewhatever:

Seriously this is an embarrassment to the company XXL, I can't fathom how they let this man print this.

Dude really deserves to be fired , this is ridiculous right here what he's doing
Its not an article it's a blog post

Bloggers are insourced to help with content

If you look at the blog post there is no name, which is kind of weird, dude aint even confident enough to attach his name to his own publication, that's a first for journalism.

So u already know who ever wrote it is very insecure and most a likely a f*ggot
 5 years ago '06        #115
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 HipHopFactz said:
Its not an article it's a blog post

Bloggers are insourced to help with content

If you look at the blog post there is no name, which is kind of weird, dude aint even confident enough to attach his name to his own publication, that's a first for journalism.

So u already know who ever wrote it is very insecure and most a likely a f*ggot
Combat Jack wrote the article

Dude lives in Brooklyn right now.

It's not a shock. I know firsthand being from BK that lots of BK dudes feel they always gotta ride for BIG and Jay-Z and gotta diss Pac because he was riding on BK's finest so hard when he was around.

Last edited by Unitson; 05-21-2013 at 09:23 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #116
space
space
 Unitson said:
Combat Jack wrote the article

Dude lives in Brooklyn right now.

It's not a shock. I know firsthand being from BK that lots of BK dudes feel they always gotta ride for BIG and Jay-Z and gotta diss Pac because he was riding on BK's finest so hard when he was around.
No shocker a NY d!ck riding old dusty bum, still mad that Pac sh*tted on BIG

He probably doesn't like Brendas Got a Baby because Pac wasn't rapping about raping kids for enjoyment like Biggy did.

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 05-21-2013 at 09:35 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #117
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
With all due Respect I dont need to hear anybody opinions on Tupac's Music. Unless you calling him a God or something he aint overrated in my book.

1. He's a Legend
2. One of the Goats in Rap
3. He's a Great Thinker, Philosopher, Deep Poet

His subject matter is untouched. The only one who comes close is nas but Nas never did it quite like Pac. He wasnt as raw or connected emotionaly on a level consitently as Pac.

That was Pac's Lane and no one has done it like him since or probably ever before at least in rap music.

I wise Man said Talk about Life and youll be around forever. And that what he did. And thats why his music is still today as Powerful as the day he made it.

Another thing after Shock G taught him how to pick the right beats who music was as Powerful as Pacs? The way it touch lives and resonated with people of all races and economic status? Who?

How is he Overrated? His Body Over Work from: Me Against the world >To his Last Album > To all his Unreleased Material >>> Almost anybody's Catalog.

His music was Raw, Emotional,Topical,Poetic,Street,Conscious,Factual, Opinionated.,Intropsective, Spiritual. His Music Encompassed Humanity and Its Scope.

The only other artist I can think of that cover that Spectrum of real life as well was Bob Marley and even then I think Pac still touch more ppl emotionaly.

Last edited by Menelek; 05-21-2013 at 09:54 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #118
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 1098 1098
 Menelek said:
With all due Respect I dont need to hear anybody opinions on Tupac's Music. Unless you calling him a God or something he aint overrated in my book.

1. He's a Legend
2. One of the Goats in Rap
3. He's a Great Thinker, Philosopher, Deep Poet

His subject matter is untouched. The only one who comes close is nas but Nas never did it quite like Pac. He wasnt as raw or connected emotionaly on a level consitently as Pac.

That was Pac's Lane and no one has done it like him since or probably ever before at least in rap music.

I wise Man said Talk about Life and youll be around forever. And that what he did. And thats why his music is still today as Powerful as the day he made it.

Another thing after Shock G taught him how to pick the right beats who music was as Powerful as Pacs? The way it touch lives and resonated with people of all races and economic status? Who?

How is he Overrated? His Body Over Work from: Me Against the world >To his Last Album > To all his Unreleased Material >>> Almost anybody's Catalog.

His music was Raw, Emotional,Topical,Poetic,Street,Conscious,Factual, Opinionated.,Intropsective, Spiritual. His Music Encompassed Humanity and Its Scope.

The only other artist I can think of that cover that Spectrum of real life as well was Bob Marley and even then I think Pac still touch more ppl emotionaly.

Best post in this thread
 5 years ago '04        #119
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 4444 4444
this how i know n*ggaz aint got they own minds

n*ggaz saying which article is better because of the name of the magazine its wrote in

jay z aint over rated nor is pac

they both considered two of the all time best to ever do it on a big level

n*ggaz hate the fact that pac get love why his music touched peoples heart
his interviews for the most part always provoked thought and dude was doing all this
early 20s

while jay z @ age 25 put out his 1st album

i dont know a pac fan that list one of his 1st albums as his best

but i know he got two classic songs on both i get around and brendas got a baby
well three keep ya head up so it evens out
 5 years ago '11        #120
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
 psylence2k said:
Scrolled down to the first highlighted quote and saw that he called Brenda's Got a Baby "weak" , article lost all credibility to me after that.
This
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago