May 21 - 12-Year-Old Raped at Gunpoint by Teens Who Put Video on Facebook

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
12 years old?

n*ggas these days really that desperate?
 5 years ago '04        #42
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 aclockworkred71 said:
You are an idiot.

I remember when trolls had to have skill and intelligence, now you have this and fools like above.
quality post there aclockworkred

I've been on this site 7yrs by the time you joined kid. Seen people like you come and go. But feel free to continuing making non contributing posts to the thread
 5 years ago '04        #43
space
space
 Debra said:
Why am I a idiot? Because I'm sick of people like bklyn and his covert racism against Blacks?

You're a known racist on this site though...I have spoken to Black members on this board via another message board who have said that you have racist views. Miss me with the bs. Funny how you and M and vin post on a message board dedicated mainly to blackculture, though think ill in regards to blacks.

You're really mad aren't you? And I'm no racist, though I would label myself a misanthropist. And I think bkyln can stick up for himself, go back to the sidelines kid.
OOOHHH my bad. I didn't realize you spoke to some other people on a different board and they said I have racist views. If you think I'm racist cuz I call people out on their ignorance, then you're as misguided as those same people. If thinking I'm racist makes you feel better, I could give 2 fu*ks. My history shows different. You can take it upon yourself to do the research. And he doesn't need to stick up for me. Multiple people have sh*tted on your a.ss in this thread. I'm just giving you more time of day than they are. For that, you're welcome.

Debra said:
Does your join date gove you some sort of social status on the internet? are you like....in the "popular group/crowd" on boxden? Whoa dude, awesome!
No social status. Although you obviously feel inferior because of it. The point is that I've been on here speaking the same sh*t for longer than all you fools who come on here an think you know the culture.

Go try to attack someone else with bogus claims you hear from strangers on the internet on different websites you dumb broad. You're just mad people call you out on the stupid bullsh*t you post.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 05-22-2013 at 03:27 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #44
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,164 | Props total: 5223 5223
 Debra said:
Why am I a idiot? Because I'm sick of people like bklyn and his covert racism against Blacks?
You're a known racist on this site though...I have spoken to Black members on this board via another message board who have said that you have racist views. Miss me with the bs. Funny how you and M and vin post on a message board dedicated mainly to blackculture, though think ill in regards to blacks.

You're really mad aren't you? And I'm no racist, though I would label myself a misanthropist. And I think bkyln can stick up for himself, go back to the sidelines kid.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #45
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 374 374
 playazinc said:
Rape is about power not pus*y.

Vetty, vetty true my friend
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #46
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 906 906
they can put the names up like that when the defendants are under 18? I thought minors remained anonymous
 5 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 Young_Impetuous said:
they can put the names up like that when the defendants are under 18? I thought minors remained anonymous
maybe because they're being charged as adults? idk
 5 years ago '09        #48
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
On Facebook????? Wtf did any see it?
 5 years ago '06        #49
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1754 1754
 Debra said:

What message forum did you use lol? Cuz people don't even like you here lol

Face it, you lost. You found out the topic was about black people and feel entitled to say something cuz your gf and kids are black , even tho no one else even cared they were black. I can post on here, and have feeling against a rapist who's black, just bc it's a hip hop forum. Your logic is fu*ked. You won't see me defending a white rapist, ill still have hate

Your feel entitled cuz who you are, and that is the only problem. I been here long enough to see someone who contributes, and someone who searches for arguments, and overtime the sh*t gets old. You should try to treat people equal, instead of hating your people.

Every race can love one another, you shouldn't develope a hate just cuz you develope love with another. People like you create separation just as easy as the people wearing white sheets. You will never change the cycle, and don't deserve kids
 5 years ago '13        #50
erikta215 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
These dudes are most likely like the rest of these punk a.ss#$@s growin up tryna be hard....in any case if that was my daughter, id go after all of them myself
 5 years ago '13        #51
erikta215 
space
space
space
$10 | Props total: 0 0
Stop this madness before its too late for the youth
 05-22-2013, 08:11 PM         #52
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Next time a single mother tells you she don't need a man call bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #53
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 256 256
horrible
 05-22-2013, 10:40 PM         #54
FLAfynestshawti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf is this ??? You guys arent serious lmao

Im disgusted at the article, they need to be treated like the goons they thought they were and be put in gen pop So they can see How it feels

But im dying at the back and forth every which way going on in here
 5 years ago '04        #55
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
come on b, a TWELVE YEAR OLD?! k!ll THEM n*ggaS!
 5 years ago '11        #56
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
the thirst of these young n99az today bwoi..........somebody get RayJ b00ty goonz on deck---- put in WORK**Asap ferg voice**
 05-23-2013, 12:53 AM         #57
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
maybe because they're being charged as adults? idk
maybe cause the rules don't apply to n*ggas...anyway
 05-23-2013, 12:59 AM         #58
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I got it say is this... What comes around goes around and those 3 little n*ggas don't fu*k up big time. The fact they r*ped a 12 year old is unforgivable in jail and those n*ggas inside went from being the predator to the prey. Hope they enjoy that pus*y... Cause them a.sses getting r*ped! :laughing5 :
 5 years ago '08        #59
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
This

[pic - click to view]

Or better yet, tie them down to an ant hill, cut off their eyelids and pour honey on their eyes.

I hope these pieces of sh*t suffer the most horrible, painful, traumatizing, grueling agony anyone has ever experienced.
I understand completely how you despise rapists...but with that post you are no better than they are
 5 years ago '10        #60
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1961 1961
 whyarguewithgod said:
I smell B.S.........

She obviously came over to PHUCK but probaly not get live with the crew. Then ol boy felt some type of way and thought he had to show his gangsta so he pulled out the strap and she did what she probaly woulda did off a blunt of Reggie and a couple pills n e way.....

Niccaz needa smarten up and quit being so desperate.....Besides, the bytch is 12. Grow a d*ck my ni99az. Its Chicago.....Last time I checked, Pimps up Hoes Down was filmed there.....All u need is a a couple bandz to make her dance. DUH.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago