Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1
6470 pageviews
78 comments

quentyburga725 55 heat pts55
space
space
$8,481 | Props total: 2341 2341
May 21 - 12-Year-Old r*ped at Gunpoint by Teens Who Put Video on Facebook

Three teen gang-bangers who allegedly r*ped a 12-year-old girl at gunpoint implicated themselves by placing a graphic video of the attack on Facebook.

The victim, of Chicago, called police on December 16 of last year to report she was s3xually a.ssaulted the day before by three boys — held at gunpoint and videotaped as she was forced to perform s3x acts on all three teens. She said she feared she would be shot if she didn't comply with their demands.

The boys were identified as Scandale Fritz, 16, Justin Applewhite, 16, and Kenneth Brown 15. The victim reportedly went to Fritz's house willingly to have a talk, but there she came in contact with the other two boys, Brown and Applewhite. When the victim entered the home, Fritz allegedly took her into the basement and demanded s3x from her, but when she turned him down he r*ped and sodomized her.

Brown and Applewhite then allegedly made their way down to the basement, where Fritz ordered the girl to have s3x with them too. Meanwhile, the boys captured the attack on video. Brown is seen on camera with a gun — all three yelling gang phrases — according to the Chicago Tribune.

According to DNAinfo.com, the girl knew the boys were from the gang the Black Disciples
The next day, December 16, the girl went to the police and was examined at a hospital. In addition to the medical examination and accusation made by the girl, the video surfaced on Brown's Facebook page and then all three of the boys' pages, where all of their faces are visible. But it still took five months for the boys to be arrested.

Two of the teenagers have criminal histories, including unlawful use of weapons, robbery and aggravated battery.
The three teens, who are scheduled to appear in court on June 6, have been charged as adults for aggravated criminal s3xual a.ssault. Their bail was set at $900,000 each.

wtf is goin on in the chi? this ish needs to stop, 300+ murders and now dis sh-t? imageimage

visit this link http://www.heavy.com/news .. ack-disciples/

78 comments for "May 21 - 12-Year-Old Raped at Gunpoint by Teens Who Put Video on Facebook"

5 years ago '04        #2
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
Throw those dudes in general population. They are waste of space and deserve the book to be thrown at them
 5 years ago '11        #3
Sin 1259 heat pts1259
space
space
$18,380 | Props total: 39141 39141
i think theirs more to this story why weren't they arrested right away even with video evidence
 5 years ago '04        #4
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
little ignorant a.ss pricks.....for what??? she was only 12. find you an older chick who's down with that so you don't have to force no one to do sh*t. it did take long for the arrest too. i don't get that.
 5 years ago '04        #5
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
This

[pic - click to view]

Or better yet, tie them down to an ant hill, cut off their eyelids and pour honey on their eyes.

I hope these pieces of sh*t suffer the most horrible, painful, traumatizing, grueling agony anyone has ever experienced.
 5 years ago '07        #6
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
u name your kid scandale,u just gotta know he is gonna be involved in some stupidity at some point
 5 years ago '10        #7
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
wish i was a superhero sometimes
 5 years ago '04        #8
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 420Heat said:
wish i was a superhero sometimes

Same here. I'd start with the good people at Monsanto. Then move over and check out my friends on Wall Street. And if the powers that be didn't like me giving them people a taste of my super powers, then they could get it too.
 5 years ago '10        #9
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
this is just....
 5 years ago '05        #10
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 r.burgundy said:
u name your kid scandale,u just gotta know he is gonna be involved in some stupidity at some point
 5 years ago '10        #11
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
Terrible
 05-22-2013, 07:28 AM         #12
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I smell B.S.........

She obviously came over to PHUCK but probaly not get live with the crew. Then ol boy felt some type of way and thought he had to show his gangsta so he pulled out the strap and she did what she probaly woulda did off a blunt of Reggie and a couple pills n e way.....

Niccaz needa smarten up and quit being so desperate.....Besides, the bytch is 12. Grow a d*ck my ni99az. Its Chicago.....Last time I checked, Pimps up Hoes Down was filmed there.....All u need is a a couple bandz to make her dance. DUH.
 5 years ago '11        #13
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24

[pic - click to view]

nuke em
 5 years ago '12        #14
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,719 | Props total: 18297 18297
General population.
 5 years ago '06        #15
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 quentyburga725 said:
In addition to the medical examination and accusation made by the girl, the video surfaced on Brown's Facebook page and then all three of the boys' pages, where all of their faces are visible. But it still took five months for the boys to be arrested.
How the fu*k does it take 5 months to arrest these dirtbags, if I would of been to ole girl, then these cats would of got found before arrested. Chicago, Detroit, and the state of Florida stay in some dumb sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #16
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:
I smell B.S.........

She obviously came over to PHUCK but probaly not get live with the crew. Then ol boy felt some type of way and thought he had to show his gangsta so he pulled out the strap and she did what she probaly woulda did off a blunt of Reggie and a couple pills n e way.....

Niccaz needa smarten up and quit being so desperate.....Besides, the bytch is 12. Grow a d*ck my ni99az. Its Chicago.....Last time I checked, Pimps up Hoes Down was filmed there.....All u need is a a couple bandz to make her dance. DUH.
Wait.... What was your point ???
 05-22-2013, 09:38 AM         #17
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
I smell B.S.........

5 years ago '10        #18
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,902 | Props total: 30 30
12 years old? wtf is going on these days man?
 5 years ago '06        #19
space
space
 Debra said:
You're closet racism, makes all us whites look bad. I dont see you in any of the other threads in regards to white s3xual predators being murdered by firing squad.
WHATTTT??? He didn't say anything about race, so shut the fu*k up.

He posts a pic of white firing squad, shooting a white dude. He didnt say anything remotely racist. it's not his fault he has a strong feeling about someone who films a r*pe of a 12 year old girl, they should face some old school methods like he pictured

Your the one making it about race, and you should give the same treatment to all races, so I think your the dumb c*nt who always makes us white people look bad
 05-22-2013, 10:13 AM         #20
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since december?? took that long???
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago