May 20 - Massive Tornado Levels OKC Sub-Urban Town

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Bart Pimpson said:
Mother Nature won

All dem black folks they k!lled in OKLAHOMA back in the game

Drive to Moore, Oklahoma, and say that to someone.

If you won't, don't even bother responding to me.
 5 years ago '12        #102
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
on some real sh*t most of us black folk dont give a fu*k..we heartless like that and care less when another race dies mainly whites n*ggas aint gon wanna admit that sh*t but its true this sh*t only 6/7 pages long but rip to those ppl...
 05-21-2013, 09:21 PM         #103
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmandagod said:
on some real sh*t most of us black folk dont give a fu*k..we heartless like that and care less when another race dies mainly whites n*ggas aint gon wanna admit that sh*t but its true this sh*t only 6/7 pages long but rip to those ppl...
this
 5 years ago '04        #104
NoName 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,673 | Props total: 929 929
 bmandagod said:
A majority of the main neighborhood that was leveled wasn't white. Northern half of my neighborhood was hit hard, I would say my neighborhood is 50/50 white/black.

By your logic, black people didn't give a fu*k about anything but New Orleans. Yet black folk are just as inflicted by this than any race.
 5 years ago '09        #105
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 958 958
@ you guys sayin black people don't care. I'm black and I live in Moore and sayin stupid sh*t like that just makes us look bad
 5 years ago '11        #106
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
 bmandagod said:
That's ALL people in general. I hate stereotypes like these. People tend to not be bothered much unless it hits close to home. No pun intended
 5 years ago '12        #107
allmaddenking 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,077 | Props total: 1115 1115
Some people don't realize how many different races that are in Oklahoma
 5 years ago '05        #108
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 6142 6142
 allmaddenking said:
Some people don't realize how many different races that are in Oklahoma
Sh1t is ignorant to say that black people don't care about what happens to other races, but I live in Oklahoma, there aren't MANY different races here. Get outside of the OKC metro, which consist of Moore, and Tulsa, no diversity whatsoever. So let's not paint this as a the home of diverse cultures
 05-21-2013, 11:23 PM         #109
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wondah_Woman said:
Sh1t is ignorant to say that black people don't care about what happens to other races, but I live in Oklahoma, there aren't MANY different races here. Get outside of the OKC metro, which consist of Moore, and Tulsa, no diversity whatsoever. So let's not paint this as a the home of diverse cultures
 5 years ago '12        #110
allmaddenking 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,077 | Props total: 1115 1115
 Wondah_Woman said:
Natives, Latinos, especially Mexicans, Taft along with wagoner both have historic African history behind them. Theres more here than just white people

Last edited by allmaddenking; 05-22-2013 at 12:28 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #111
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Kgdesign said:
Yea man...I live in Moore...I'm talkin a few blocks from that theater they are showing. sh*t is real out here...took me hours to get home. So blessed that our home and fam is okay. We just got a ton of debris and some cleanin up to do. But I'll take that over losing everything any day.

Edit: oh and to whoever said it was worse cuz its right when the schools were let out. Not true, they held the kids at school and wouldn't release them until the tornado was long gone.
thank God you and yours are ok homie
damn thats fu*ked up @ that tornado touching down when school let out. I can't fathom the fear those kids felt.....

Stupendamatic said:

ttime236 said:
Ruthless

Heres a eyeopening vid

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago