Phat ass white girl for real
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2013, 09:10 AM         #101
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am eating some haribo gummy bears right now giving 0 fu*ks.
 5 years ago '05        #102
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
No sh*t! Who grabs a pack of gummy bears and says "yeah this is a good source of vitamin C"
Don't some of em got "REAL fruit juice" tho
 5 years ago '05        #103
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Venom2k2 said:
maybe eat a hotdog afterwards.

[pic - click to view]

Dat boot
 5 years ago '04        #104
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 noverum said:
Basically.

Humans are carnivores by nature, but the solid walls of civilisation have softened us to the point that we're repulsed by the mere thought of eating animal parts.

Leave a city-dweller in the jungle to fend for themselves, and in the unlikely event that they manage to avoid getting mauled by a predator, they'll soon grow hungry and forget their discriminating ways - and then they'll k!ll for some gummy bear cartilage.
that's worst case scenario. of course, having to adapt to living in a jungle, i'd prolly end up k!lling a rabbit or a boar or a possum or something......seeing as how i can just go to whole foods n buy some healthier food, mostly veggies, i'm not eating meat.

corys35 said:

thank me later
man what the fu*k did i just watch????? that broad's anal capacity is crazy. shorty had her hand so far up her a.ss she was touching her lungs damn near. i wouldn't even fu*k her. i'd feel so intimidated. wow.

TanstA! said:
No we're not... do you have fangs like a Wolf or a Lion? We're naturally herbivores. Our teeth are made to chew, not tear threw flesh and bone. We're carnivores by SOCIETY.
i agree with you completely. school these folks.

IGOTsh*tTZ said:
So what... y'all are vegetarians or something?
i try my best to be. meat, especially the meat we eat, is not good for you.

Pistol Peter said:
i eat b00ty...gummy bears mean nothing to me
change your diet.

palogee said:
So.............. When a black person finds out Chitterlings are pig intestines, and make the correlation of the intestines ] basically turning food to sh*t, they should keep eating it?
i hope not. that's some of the nastiest, ignorant sh*t to eat. they fed that food to the slaves and they didn't have a choice. to eat that now is just ignorant to the fact that there is better food to eat than sh*t like that. those are disgusting.

Decan45 said:
It k!lls me that there's people who actually believe this bullsh*t. We are not built to chomp on fu*king bushes all day like an herbivore would. We are very selective in what plants we eat, and what parts of those plants we eat. We've also always eaten a hell of a lot more starches in contrast to other herbivores. The idea that it's easier to consume a healthy amount of calories and nutrition from eating leaves all damn day long, than it is to eat a relatively small portion of nutrient rich raw meat, is absolutely ridiculous. If people want to be vegetarian, that's fine. If they do it because k!lling animals weighs on their conscience, that's fine too. Do what you do... But please stop trying to force this revisionist biology down everyone's throats like your moral high horse is predicated on science, because it's not. We are omnivores. We've been eating meat since before we developed the concept of "society". Get over it. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but it doesn't change what we are.
"just because you can do something doesn't mean that it should be done. you can drive your car with your feet but that doesn't make it a good fcuking idea." chris rock

dude, we have like 6 feet of intestines. do you know how long it takes to really digest your food???? unless you're eating farm raised animals, i wouldn't eat regular processed meat just off of the simple fact of what they do to the meat. watch Food, Inc.....n*gga, they was washing the meat with ammonia to k!ll the bacteria off of it that was created by mistreatment and an improper diet. so you're going to, first of all, people don't really chew their food properly (it's supposed to be liquid when you swallow it but how many people do you know that swallows after chewing 3, 5 times? do you?? bad for your digestive system. do your research.). 2ndly, how its made and treated is not good for your body. we are not designed to consume the amounts of meat that we eat. once a month maybe but like 4, 5 times a week and in about 20, 25 years, you're going to have some sort of ailment. do your research.

doro85 said:
I do service on machines at a candy company here in Chicago..I asked the guy what do they do with these big a.ss cans of gummies that don't pass n he told me It's ironic because the gummie candies that don't pass inspection r sent to the farms and fed to pigs...

Pigs r canibals
and so are humans........all bad.

Sir Bangz said:
Lies. I did the research and found out it comes from pig skin. Not the bones, it used to come from bones. But now they use skin and fatty parts of pigs and cattle, to extract collagen.
just as bad if you ask me.

Storchaveli said:
Shut the fu*k up and proceed to k!ll yourself. We have CANINES. Look at your corner teeth. They're pointy for a reason. That's one. Two, if we were "naturally herbivores," then our digestive systems couldn't tolerate processing meat. We are omnivores. Ok? Ok. Don't go for the temple. Roof of your mouth works best.
we don't have as many canines as true carnivores. plus our intestines are way longer than that of true carnivore like a lion....it's shorter because it takes longer to digest meat....and like i said, with all the sh*t that they put into it, it can't be good for you....i don't eat that sh*t. good luck with that.
 05-22-2013, 09:51 AM         #105
JJC NYC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #106
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,253 | Props total: 9673 9673
So the OP is scared, then.

Ol' scary a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #107
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
ONLY LIKED ALCOHOLIC GUMMIES. fu*kEM FOREAL.
 5 years ago '12        #108
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 TheMindOf said:
Hate when n*ggas eat something for years, with no problem at all, then they find out "how its made" and all of a sudden they "just cant" eat it any more..

So if u fu*ked a bi*ch, and found out later she was underage, would u go back and fu*k her again even if the pus*y was good?? So u mean to tell me u would a dog d!ck as long as its seasoned right?? Get the fu*k outta here!!
 5 years ago '12        #109
Southwick 
space
space
$2,622 | Props total: 394 394
 Jayg36 said:
Absolutely wrong

We have the ability to digest meat but are herbivores by nature.
Yep. We don't have the teeth, claws, small intestines, or the potent stomach acid of a carnivore.
Among other sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #110
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
im still going to be smashing those MOFO Harbo Gummi Bears..
 5 years ago '12        #111
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 aclockworkred71 said:
Who cares? You can do this for anything, humans eat other animals, and that is how it is.
Yea but it depends on what ur in the mood for. What ur saying is that anything u make outta animal intestines and brain matter should b ok and normally accepted. Who wants to b all giddy when they find out their moms cake is made with chocolate, eggs, flour, butter, whale sperm, chicken guts and a placenta? Yea, u gobble that up ur damn self. If we eat anything like u say, then lets round up some serial k!llers, have them k!ll a pregnant bi*ch, dismember them, fry the a.ss nd feed us the baby...no hidden ingrediants, just straight up. U kno what u eat makes the difference when u kno what ur eating... Me and u r goin where they eat sperm sacs... Put ur shoes on.
 5 years ago '09        #112
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3503 3503
Eating on a bag of these right now
[pic - click to view]

05-22-2013, 11:49 AM         #113
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm addicted to gummies. Me stopping? Ain't happening.
 5 years ago '04        #114
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
No fu*ks are given..It's candy. I am pissed that the regular food I eat has no nutritional value.
 5 years ago '04        #115
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
That's why jewish people and muslim people ain't supposed to eat some...there's somepork in it.
 5 years ago '04        #116
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Sour Patch Kids are fu*king crack to me. This doesn't change my opinion at all.
 5 years ago '08        #117
Nick-401 
space
space
space
$528 | Props total: 1 1
 noverum said:
Basically.

Humans are carnivores by nature, but the solid walls of civilisation have softened us to the point that we're repulsed by the mere thought of eating animal parts.

Leave a city-dweller in the jungle to fend for themselves, and in the unlikely event that they manage to avoid getting mauled by a predator, they'll soon grow hungry and forget their discriminating ways - and then they'll k!ll for some gummy bear cartilage.
carnivores? says the fu*k who??
 5 years ago '05        #118
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18435 18435
 Knowledgeable said:
Eating on a bag of these right now
[pic - click to view]

I hate that brand of gummy bears. Them sh*ts too hard.
 5 years ago '04        #119
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,863 | Props total: 3992 3992
 getyagameup said:
"just because you can do something doesn't mean that it should be done. you can drive your car with your feet but that doesn't make it a good fcuking idea." chris rock

dude, we have like 6 feet of intestines. do you know how long it takes to really digest your food???? unless you're eating farm raised animals, i wouldn't eat regular processed meat just off of the simple fact of what they do to the meat. watch Food, Inc.....n*gga, they was washing the meat with ammonia to k!ll the bacteria off of it that was created by mistreatment and an improper diet. so you're going to, first of all, people don't really chew their food properly (it's supposed to be liquid when you swallow it but how many people do you know that swallows after chewing 3, 5 times? do you?? bad for your digestive system. do your research.). 2ndly, how its made and treated is not good for your body. we are not designed to consume the amounts of meat that we eat. once a month maybe but like 4, 5 times a week and in about 20, 25 years, you're going to have some sort of ailment. do your research.
Like I said, that's fine if you don't want to eat animals. That's fine if you don't like commercially raised, slaughterhouse meat. I never made the argument that processed meat doesn't have its flaws. I've seen the documentary Food Inc. I completely agree that Americans eat too much meat, and not enough fruits and vegetables. We're on the same page here; but here's the point of the debate that you didn't address, to which I was responding to the other guy. We are not herbivores. We are omnivores. Whatever problems somebody might have with commercial slaughter houses does not negate the fact that our biology is designed to benefit from eating meat. Point blank, end of story.
 5 years ago '06        #120
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
lol I'm not really one for sweets anyway. Ate gummy bears as a kid a few times but not much. Still though. If you're eating fruit loops, then find out that it's 100% GMO and you decide to stop. Isn't that a good thing?
Gummys are my sh*t yo....

Your k!lling me smallz...

Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
152 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
145 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago