Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 ninetrey28 said:
half the sh*t they say certain foods are made of is all bullsh*t and i no this bullsh*t cuz i seen how gummy bears are made they are made almost the same exact way jello is made .......people are dumass fu*k 2 think bones skin and cartilage make up gummy bears lmao..
dumb you say ??
 5 years ago '04        #62
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 934 934
learned this sh*t from the simpsons waayyy back.
 05-21-2013, 07:21 PM         #63
ninetrey28 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goood one with the wiki page next time try harder........even tho on the bottom it says This page was last modified on 21 May 2013 at 21:26. good one tho......dont forget there is a difference of definition of contains and made of ......a human contains water ,,but a human isnt made of water
 5 years ago '10        #64
SwiftTheConnect 1 heat pts
space
space
$181 | Props total: 0 0
#StillGonEatItTho

5 years ago '04        #65
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,086 | Props total: 3882 3882
you mean they not made of bouncing bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere?
 05-21-2013, 07:31 PM         #66
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Hate when n*ggas eat something for years, with no problem at all, then they find out "how its made" and all of a sudden they "just cant" eat it any more..

So.............. When a black person finds out Chitterlings are pig intestines, and make the correlation of the intestines ] basically turning food to sh*t, they should keep eating it?

5 years ago '13        #67
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Is this true

Someone confirm or Deny it with true facts for me please
 5 years ago '04        #68
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,853 | Props total: 3978 3978
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Gelatin (or gelatine, from Latin: gelatus = stiff, frozen) is a translucent, colorless, brittle (when dry), flavorless solid substance, derived from collagen obtained from various animal by-products

Gelatin is actually pretty good for you. Who gives a sh*t if it's made from bone and cartilage? Those animals gave their lives; it's only right that we put every bit of them to use.

"Ew, gummy bears are gross!"

First world problems...
 5 years ago '04        #69
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 corys35 said:

thank me later
 05-21-2013, 07:51 PM         #70
mastawall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't eaten gummy bears in years.Now,I want some.Thanks a lot
 5 years ago '04        #71
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
 TanstA! said:
No we're not... do you have fangs like a Wolf or a Lion? We're naturally herbivores. Our teeth are made to chew, not tear threw flesh and bone. We're carnivores by SOCIETY.
It k!lls me that there's people who actually believe this bullsh*t. We are not built to chomp on fu*king bushes all day like an herbivore would. We are very selective in what plants we eat, and what parts of those plants we eat. We've also always eaten a hell of a lot more starches in contrast to other herbivores. The idea that it's easier to consume a healthy amount of calories and nutrition from eating leaves all damn day long, than it is to eat a relatively small portion of nutrient rich raw meat, is absolutely ridiculous. If people want to be vegetarian, that's fine. If they do it because k!lling animals weighs on their conscience, that's fine too. Do what you do... But please stop trying to force this revisionist biology down everyone's throats like your moral high horse is predicated on science, because it's not. We are omnivores. We've been eating meat since before we developed the concept of "society". Get over it. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but it doesn't change what we are.
 5 years ago '05        #72
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 ninetrey28 said:
goood one with the wiki page next time try harder........even tho on the bottom it says This page was last modified on 21 May 2013 at 21:26. good one tho......dont forget there is a difference of definition of contains and made of ......a human contains water ,,but a human isnt made of water
Damn you got me. Yes I was trying to fool someone I have never met and don't care about into thinking the gelatin is made from animal bones and skin.

05-21-2013, 08:02 PM         #73
McFly1922 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:

thank me later
I'm sorry, this might be a silly question...but how does she not sh*t all over herself??
 5 years ago '11        #74
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 CMar22 said:
dumb you say ??

you edited that sh*t

and wikipedia is not a credible source anyway

bone cartilage tastes really good

Last edited by Mr X; 05-21-2013 at 08:13 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #75
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851
 zhiggeman said:
you mean they not made of bouncing bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere?

Will not let this post go unnoticed
 5 years ago '05        #76
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Fake. Read this
 5 years ago '10        #77
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
 TheMindOf said:
Hate when n*ggas eat something for years, with no problem at all, then they find out "how its made" and all of a sudden they "just cant" eat it any more..

nigggazzzzzz
 5 years ago '12        #78
noverum 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 1654 1654
 TanstA! said:
No we're not... do you have fangs like a Wolf or a Lion? We're naturally herbivores. Our teeth are made to chew, not tear threw flesh and bone. We're carnivores by SOCIETY.
Do you have the red a.ss of a baboon or the back hair of a gorilla? I suppose you believe that cavemen survived the trials of nature - f!ghting off great beasts in relentlessly testing conditions - on a salad diet? Judging by your reasoning, maybe you think that we've always stood on two feet, and believe that food rich in protein is critical to our muscle development and fitness recovery.. by coincidence?

Carnivores by society, huh? That damn society really did a number on our genealogy then - damn capitalism and its despicable DNA pollution. Our closest genetic relatives are omnivores (chimpanzees - 96%) and carnivores (cats - 90%); but keep blindly posting bullsh*t to further rationalise your preciously idealistic lifestyle, and maybe I'll concede that some of us are indeed more sheep than lion.

Last edited by noverum; 05-21-2013 at 08:44 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #79
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,595 | Props total: 4045 4045

[video - click to view]

Missed the part where they dump bones and body parts into a giant bowl and a adorable gummy bear comes out the other side. It is in no way nutriotional but you guys act like somebody just told you this is what your eating!

[pic - click to view]

By the way im surprised nobody mentioned dumping a bag of gummy bears in a bowl and tossing some vodka in there magic.

Last edited by Fameus; 05-22-2013 at 04:22 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #80
seanie 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 83 83
The dissolved bone marrow is where the flavour is. It contains calcium and other nutrients that are healthy and organic
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy