The Official Xbox Reveal Thread

most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #141
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
avatar space
space
$17,105 | Props total: 3541 3541
 dadon85 said:
Save it for next year
Id imagine a lot of teams would want it for next year
 5 years ago '10        #142
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Da Ill One said:
MS already confirmed that's how today would go, how you said, and E 3 would be more about games
Can you point me to that?

I may as well play some age of empires all day.
 5 years ago '05        #143
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 5 years ago '10        #144
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 dadon85 said:
Save it for next year
Tired of losing, but that draft class is stacked.
 5 years ago '12        #145
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$20,970 | Props total: 16998 16998
 Hovi Bryant said:
I can't be critical of anyone? Microsoft or Sony?

Everyone can get it, you guys just have to decide to grow up for once. Especially you. 40 years old and you still make beats in your momma's basement for 14 bucks?
I love when n*ggas have to invent material when I deal in truth

You the type of n*gga to switch Jerseys at halftime. Watch your best friend get his a.ss whipped and say "i aint like the n*gga anyway, what yall doin tonight"...I'm actually critical of MS and Sony, a person whose purchased a multitude of their products...but you've spent the past 60 days d!ckridin Sony and then you come in here taklin bout 'Oh...I wasnt even impressed by them blah blah blah blah blah"

Yeaaaaaaa, right.

You ain't even worth that I dont even have to go there
 05-21-2013, 10:37 AM         #146
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
Microsoft should consider making Gold Subscriptions worthwhile instead of the only viable way to play online with friends.

Are there any benefits to having a silver account at all?

We all have smart-tv's or some sort of device that can stream netflix and watch youtube. Why is this still restricted to gold accounts?

Because if Sony has free online gaming with some sort of party chat, I'm looking at their direction first this fall.
 5 years ago '10        #147
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,834 | Props total: 20727 20727
 ALLEEK said:
I love when n*ggas have to invent material when I deal in truth

You the type of n*gga to switch Jerseys at halftime. Watch your best friend get his a.ss whipped and say "i aint like the n*gga anyway, what yall doin tonight"...I'm actually critical of MS and Sony, a person whose purchased a multitude of their products...but you've spent the past 60 days d!ckridin Sony and then you come in here taklin bout 'Oh...I wasnt even impressed by them blah blah blah blah blah"

Yeaaaaaaa, right.

You ain't even worth that I dont even have to go there
Yoooooooooo
 5 years ago '10        #148
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 ALLEEK said:
I love when n*ggas have to invent material when I deal in truth

You the type of n*gga to switch Jerseys at halftime. Watch your best friend get his a.ss whipped and say "i aint like the n*gga anyway, what yall doin tonight"...I'm actually critical of MS and Sony, a person whose purchased a multitude of their products...but you've spent the past 60 days d!ckridin Sony and then you come in here taklin bout 'Oh...I wasnt even impressed by them blah blah blah blah blah"

Yeaaaaaaa, right.

You ain't even worth that I dont even have to go there
"You the type a n*gga" with no college degree. No future. No hope. No career. No family.

Boxden is all you got right? This sh*t brings you back to those high school days when those kids were fu*kin with you.

I see you. But this ain't it.

My suggestion to you would be to get ya fat a.ss off the couch, crack open the classifieds and start hunting because this music thing ain't for you.

Get your mind off of me, and onto the discussion because you have more issues in your life. I'm sure of it.

 5 years ago '12        #149
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,803 | Props total: 1724 1724
Tensions are high

That means its almost time
 5 years ago '05        #150
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
avatar space
space
$17,105 | Props total: 3541 3541
Whats wrong with you n*ggas
 5 years ago '06        #151
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961


 05-21-2013, 10:50 AM         #152
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some pre game music


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #153
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Whats wrong with you n*ggas
These n*ggas are gay. Trying to find out where I'm spending my money, what sh*t I like.

 5 years ago '12        #154
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$20,970 | Props total: 16998 16998
 Hovi Bryant said:
"You the type a n*gga" with no college degree. No future. No hope. No career. No family.

Boxden is all you got right? This sh*t brings you back to those high school days when those kids were fu*kin with you.

I see you. But this ain't it.

My suggestion to you would be to get ya fat a.ss off the couch, crack open the classifieds and start hunting because this music thing ain't for you.

Get your mind off of me, and onto the discussion because you have more issues in your life. I'm sure of it.

Actually working on the masters right now. I love it

Once again...you don't know me...so stop trying to invent material cause your broke a.ss can't keep up.

Your sh*t ain't even entertaining, at this point you hopeless....lost.....confused....and just begging for attention. Go get sonned in the sports section or the hip hop section like you normally do.

And your mom cook today n*gga....Might come over there and install some cable service an give that bi*ch free HBO if her mouth wet
 05-21-2013, 10:53 AM         #155
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't wait for this. I'ma be the first to cop.
 5 years ago '05        #156
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #157
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$20,970 | Props total: 16998 16998
 Hovi Bryant said:
These n*ggas are gay. Trying to find out where I'm spending my money, what sh*t I like.

It ain't about where you spending your money f*ggot. Its about your lack of manhood and your inability to stand by what you say. n*ggas could care less about you dissing MS, Sony, Nintendo and all that sh*t.

But to sit here for the past 60-70 days and continuously engage users and bash them for one thing....and than on a day like this you start expressing an opinion 100% opposite of what the fu*k you been saying for the past 60-70 days...that makes you corny as fu*k.

Atleast n*ggas like Coolio, Jesszman, and Soraci gone always be them. Never seen them jump d!ck to d!ck, you can respect them for that....you though!? Cancel that corny sh*t n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #158
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,303 | Props total: 3985 3985
Hey guys, let's all have fun. Today is a holiday. There is no need to belittle each other
didnt read slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '10        #159
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 ALLEEK said:
Actually working on the masters right now. I love it

Once again...you don't know me...so stop trying to invent material cause your broke a.ss can't keep up.

Your sh*t ain't even entertaining, at this point you hopeless....lost.....confused....and just begging for attention. Go get sonned in the sports section or the hip hop section like you normally do.

And your mom cook today n*gga....Might come over there and install some cable service an give that bi*ch free HBO if her mouth wet
I don't know you?




[pic - click to view]



You old. You have an obsession with young men.

I know enough.
 05-21-2013, 10:57 AM         #160
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PRiNC3SSxKiSS said:
I can't wait for this. I'ma be the first to cop.
shawty i know you got ya own money,but ill buy you both just cause
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy