The Official Xbox Reveal Thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #1421
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
Seeing the COD reveal... Graphics look weak compared to BF
and that game does more, did they really make a new cod engine
Or just updated the current one?

That sh*t was not impressive to be the main event
 5 years ago '12        #1422
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3992 3992
Microsoft always k!ll it at E3

You Sony boys tears will taste so sweet.

Forever Kinected.
 5 years ago '09        #1423
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Austin Foyt said:
Microsoft always k!ll it at E3

You Sony boys tears will taste so sweet.

Forever Kinected.
So far the only tears I've tasted are from all of the laughter this sh*t has produced. sh*t has been jokes from the jump.
 5 years ago '12        #1424
space
space
 Acid Rap said:
So far the only tears I've tasted are from all of the laughter this sh*t has produced. sh*t has been jokes from the jump.
You were gonna hate on the Xbox regardless.
 5 years ago '11        #1425
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,378 | Props total: 4279 4279
If Microsoft requires you to be online to play games they will most likely lose this console generation.
 5 years ago '06        #1426
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Austin Foyt said:

what about the xbox fanboys hating on it then?
 5 years ago '10        #1427
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,731 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Ra-da-god said:
I've been reading reactions all night and I'd say they are about 70% negative, some of it is no surprise their are gamers out there that have never liked Xbox from jump they hated on the og and the 360 and were ready to hate on this no matter what BUT there are a lot of xbox loyalist that ate angry and confused......

I was in the chess club and debate team in high school, I understand strategy so I'm not gonna knock m$ for with holding the games at the unveil (although they better deliver come E3) but there is a sh*t storm of misinformation that they need to get ahead of like tomorrow or else they are going to be dealing with a PR Nightmare I've been on YouTube, n4g,gametrailers,ign etc GAMERS ARE PISSED and feel abandoned and 19 days is a lot of time for that anger to turn into full.blown ignorance especially when you got 100s of bloggers false reporting because they have a company bias.

Ms needs to get out here and clear this sh*t up explain why we have to always "kinected" (turn off for me)give us concise and clear detail on how used games will work and how much does always online play a part in it also keep re-assuring core gamers that they've listening and games coming and E3 is going to be worth the wait.
The longer they wait, the bigger the hole.

5 years ago '12        #1428
space
space
 coolio said:
what about the xbox fanboys hating on it then?
Those boys will still buy it. They are just confused by the misinformation from those gossip blogs

Microsoft is the king of this sh*t. They won't shoot themselves in the foot.
 5 years ago '09        #1429
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Austin Foyt said:
Wrong ya bish. I own both, 360 and PS3, tho I prefer to game on the PS3. I was hoping they would come with something dope that forced me to want one. I posted this way back before the show even started.

Acid Rap said:
Even tho I'm a Sony head at heart I still can't wait to see what they have in store here. Hoping for something pretty dope. Not going to be able to cop both at launch, but I hope they have something that makes me eventually want to get one. I'm just hoping they don't shove Kinect down our throat and out our a.ss.
Kinect down our throat and out our a.ss.
 5 years ago '10        #1430
SweetJones 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
I don't understand all the hate.. my only complaint was that the system looks big af. But when u think of what its capable of, it kinda makes sense, n I'm sure their gonna drop a slim version sometime within the 1st 3 yrs after it release.... And everyone complainin bout havin to have ur Xbox Won connect to live at least once (or however many times) is just reachin.. muthafu*kas actin like they system ain't connected to Live RIGHT now.. so what's the issue here? Seems like ps fan boys are steady ignorin the positives and are only talkin bout the negatives. The main downfall fr fr is the size.. but who remembers how big the ps3 was? (Yea I'm sure the Xbox Won is bigger) but that sh*t was big n bulky as sh*t. So ima end this like this here.. if u enjoy ps4, and wanna buy.. then feel free to do so.. but to be talkin outta your a.ss about a system/company that's tryin to raise the bar across the board, just makes u look dumb af and childish
 05-22-2013, 11:05 AM         #1431
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
XboxLost

Accept it. I'm just a gamer who doesn't give a sh*t about console wars, that monstrous kinect thing is scary as fu*k. Look how big that sh*t is and it can read your heart pulse or some sh*t???? That sounds like an invasion of privacy on a massive scale.

I'm glad the PS4 is what it is otherwise we'd be fu*ked this next gen.
 5 years ago '10        #1432
SweetJones 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
Just proved my point
 05-22-2013, 11:24 AM         #1433
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm seriously glad the Xbox one is catering to these douchebag sports and t.v. casual gamer "fanboys" that fu*king ONLY play COD and think they are fu*king gamers. This includes my friends who ONLY play that fu*king game. GTFOH!!!

They're catering to the lowest common denominator in society because they are the MAINSTREAM. All these stupid a.sses that keep buying updated versions of the latest EA sports game.

These REAL gamers that are pissed off have a right to be mad, they feel abandoned. It's all good though because the PS4 will take care of them now.

Also with the used games bullsh*t, I'm calling it now. Xbox One is the new Wii U.
 05-22-2013, 11:26 AM         #1434
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YOUNGZERO again.
 05-22-2013, 11:29 AM         #1435
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im coppin'
I buy all the systems anyway.
I spread love to all the companies.
Take my money you muthafuhkas you.
 5 years ago '06        #1436
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 YOUNGZERO said:
I'm seriously glad the Xbox one is catering to these douchebag sports and t.v. casual gamer "fanboys" that fu*king ONLY play COD and think they are fu*king gamers. This includes my friends who ONLY play that fu*king game. GTFOH!!!

They're catering to the lowest common denominator in society because they are the MAINSTREAM. All these stupid a.sses that keep buying updated versions of the latest EA sports game.

These REAL gamers that are pissed off have a right to be mad, they feel abandoned. It's all good though because the PS4 will take care of them now.

Also with the used games bullsh*t, I'm calling it now. Xbox One is the new Wii U.
wiiyoooooo im done
 5 years ago '08        #1437
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1156 1156
@youngzero, STFU! You don't want the kinect, but look at what sony's doing with the eye toy that's coming with every system, or did people forget that. What about other people being able to play your game, imagine the fallout if hackers were able to bypass the security and just play peoples games whenever they choose and fu*k sh*t up! There are pros and cons for each console, but for the real of it you just wanna hate to feel like a winner in a competition that has no real losers or winners other than the companies. Being able to swtich from live tv to my game and back is tremendous! Being able to look up walkthrus while playing a game is tremendous! Having my game track my heart rate in a survival horror game would be fu*kin crazy!

Alot of you peons have yet to truly open your brains and see what the future holds. Now as far as used games / shared games. I waiting for an official statement, not conjecture, which is what you, jizzonmen, coolio and the rest of the PS4 fanboy brigade have been doing. There's still questions Sony hasn't answered, but no one's coming at their neck. I wanna see what people say to the size of the PS4, or how their going to address security on the console!
 5 years ago '11        #1438
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Whoever shows up at E3 gets my vote, but you Sony fanboys are fu*king ridiculous. Throwing jabs at a systems look when you dont even know what yours is going to look like.
 5 years ago '05        #1439
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 latin_linx said:

[pic - click to view]

yeah...jumped the gun with that gif didnt we?
 5 years ago '11        #1440
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 BRonin357 said:
@youngzero, STFU! You don't want the kinect, but look at what sony's doing with the eye toy that's coming with every system, or did people forget that. What about other people being able to play your game, imagine the fallout if hackers were able to bypass the security and just play peoples games whenever they choose and fu*k sh*t up! There are pros and cons for each console, but for the real of it you just wanna hate to feel like a winner in a competition that has no real losers or winners other than the companies. Being able to swtich from live tv to my game and back is tremendous! Being able to look up walkthrus while playing a game is tremendous! Having my game track my heart rate in a survival horror game would be fu*kin crazy!

Alot of you peons have yet to truly open your brains and see what the future holds. Now as far as used games / shared games. I waiting for an official statement, not conjecture, which is what you, jizzonmen, coolio and the rest of the PS4 fanboy brigade have been doing. There's still questions Sony hasn't answered, but no one's coming at their neck. I wanna see what people say to the size of the PS4, or how their going to address security on the console!
THIS!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy