Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1401
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 BayArea51 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-22-2013, 05:14 AM         #1402
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:

[pic - click to view]

i see those beers, getting drunk in the morning gotta love it
 5 years ago '11        #1403
space
space
space
 BayArea51 said:
i see those beers, getting drunk in the morning gotta love it
You mean the pill bottles on the right?
 05-22-2013, 05:18 AM         #1404
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
XBOX NOPE. NONE
 05-22-2013, 05:20 AM         #1405
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
You mean the pill bottles on the right?
pill Budweisers man i had the exact same TV, around 700 dollars right? with 2 year warn. its like 800, but i sold it to some Mexican for 300 dollars lol i was in a hurry to sell it fu*k it i could of sold it on Amazon for more much much more but ohh well
 05-22-2013, 05:22 AM         #1406
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bd2eazy said:
Xbox one!!!

sony lost.

double en.... nvm

classic fu*king post right there :Ppsad:
 05-22-2013, 05:26 AM         #1407
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
OH sh*t. XBOX "WON"
first thing i thought in my head when they said "Xbox One" for the first time
 5 years ago '04        #1408
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 BayArea51 said:
pill Budweisers man i had the exact same TV, around 700 dollars right? with 2 year warn. its like 800
Yup the LG joint 950 with a three yr warranty, my wife bought it for me as a birthday gift to go with my ps3 slim bout three years back its been a good tv
 5 years ago '11        #1409
space
space
space
 BayArea51 said:
pill Budweisers man i had the exact same TV, around 700 dollars right? with 2 year warn. its like 800, but i sold it to some Mexican for 300 dollars lol i was in a hurry to sell it fu*k it i could of sold it on Amazon for more much much more but ohh well
I don't understand. Pill budweisers?
 05-22-2013, 05:34 AM         #1410
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
Yup the LG joint 950 with a three yr warranty, my wife bought it for me as a birthday gift to go with my ps3 slim bout three years back its been a good tv
nice breh, thats wussup !! i feel bad for selling it off like that but atleast its with a family that i hope is using it to its full potential

use that LG with the new xbox one for me yeeee

Last edited by BayArea51; 05-22-2013 at 05:37 AM..
 05-22-2013, 05:36 AM         #1411
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k i need to go to bed, looked like beer too mee

Last edited by BayArea51; 05-22-2013 at 05:38 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #1412
space
space
space
 BayArea51 said:
fu*k i need to go to bed, looked like beer too mee

5 years ago '04        #1413
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
I've been reading reactions all night and I'd say they are about 70% negative, some of it is no surprise their are gamers out there that have never liked Xbox from jump they hated on the og and the 360 and were ready to hate on this no matter what BUT there are a lot of xbox loyalist that ate angry and confused......

I was in the chess club and debate team in high school, I understand strategy so I'm not gonna knock m$ for with holding the games at the unveil (although they better deliver come E3) but there is a sh*t storm of misinformation that they need to get ahead of like tomorrow or else they are going to be dealing with a PR Nightmare I've been on YouTube, n4g,gametrailers,ign etc GAMERS ARE PISSED and feel abandoned and 19 days is a lot of time for that anger to turn into full.blown ignorance especially when you got 100s of bloggers false reporting because they have a company bias.

Ms needs to get out here and clear this sh*t up explain why we have to always "kinected" (turn off for me)give us concise and clear detail on how used games will work and how much does always online play a part in it also keep re-assuring core gamers that they've listening and games coming and E3 is going to be worth the wait.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 05-22-2013 at 06:20 AM..
 05-22-2013, 06:39 AM         #1414
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
I've been reading reactions all night and I'd say they are about 70% negative, some of it is no surprise their are gamers out there that have never liked Xbox from jump they hated on the og and the 360 and were ready to hate on this no matter what BUT there are a lot of xbox loyalist that ate angry and confused......

I was in the chess club and debate team in high school, I understand strategy so I'm not gonna knock m$ for with holding the games at the unveil (although they better deliver come E3) but there is a sh*t storm of misinformation that they need to get ahead of like tomorrow or else they are going to be dealing with a PR Nightmare I've been on YouTube, n4g,gametrailers,ign etc GAMERS ARE PISSED and feel abandoned and 19 days is a lot of time for that anger to turn into full.blown ignorance especially when you got 100s of bloggers false reporting because they have a company bias.

Ms needs to get out here and clear this sh*t up explain why we have to always "kinected" (turn off for me)give us concise and clear detail on how used games will work and how much does always online play a part in it also keep re-assuring core gamers that they've listening and games coming and E3 is going to be worth the wait.
 5 years ago '06        #1415
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
It's clear that they are aiming at families
they want to be the alternative for cable tv, netflix, and things like that
they are really aiming at parents, with children

It's targeting the same fanbase than Wii but with different arguements
If they do not lose a lot of their gamers, they could score pretty high
but at the end of the day
aint no parents gon buy a xbox to watch TV

PS4 is going for the win, I can see it
 5 years ago '11        #1416
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Ra-da-god said:

dude said chess club and debate team
 5 years ago '04        #1417
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,737 | Props total: 6439 6439
 Andrefrbk said:
\

I am

that sh*t was hilarious
 5 years ago '04        #1418
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 Ra-da-god said:

^^^ COSIGN

M$ must bring the games @ E3. That's their saving grace.

I think if they have the games, most ppl will fall in line regardless of all the 'always on/mandatory install/2nd hand fee' BS.
 5 years ago '10        #1419
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21179 21179
 Ra-da-god said:

Damn preach

There was obviously gonna be a lot of bias going into this and honestly they won't admit that they wanted to sh*t on the Xbox from get go. On the other hand I am frustrated a bit because MS isn't coming out and saying what the deal is. Only thing that's been clarified so far is the used game rumor.

On another hand MS doesn't really go around debunking stuff, if people start gathering information & a.ssUMING based on a source and a article then that's on us. That could be a problem though because they're not denying or admitting anything until a reveal.

We'll see come E3 but I'm still copping PS4 & Next Box first day.
 5 years ago '06        #1420
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Ra-da-god said:

good post
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago