Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1241
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Figueroa said:
I know. Sony stocks are up 8%
They will be down tmr. If you broke open the piggy bank to buy some, you should sell within a few hours.
 5 years ago '10        #1242
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
you cant... You install it throw away the disc.
You mean I don't get to take my 60 dollar game back to Gamestop and them give me 6 dollars and insult me right there in front of all the customers to the point I turn red and embarrassed like I really need the 6 dollars to buy myself some dinner anymore??

awwwwwwwwwww
 5 years ago '05        #1243
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
The emphasis on live tv is not interesting to gamers because most gamers dont even watch live tv often. They are too busy playing games duh.

So im a.ssuming the tv features are for the casual crowd who buy the 360 for a dvr set top etc.
This is a bad move in my book, cable tv statically is on the free fall, people just dont need cable tv channels like they used to. The internet is for that.

Now if MS created their own TV networks etc that was streaming live from the the servers. Gamers would be interested. TV shows, content for gamers.

Honestly PS4 has to be the winner here.
 5 years ago '10        #1244
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
 rek0nize said:
You mean I don't get to take my 60 dollar game back to Gamestop and them give me 6 dollars and insult me right there in front of all the customers to the point I turn red and embarrassed like I really need the 6 dollars to buy myself some dinner anymore??

awwwwwwwwwww

That is what I am saying, if it hurts Gamestops profits it makes me happy. Won't have to step foot in there ever again. I mean it beats it collecting dust some times but it's like really I bought this game a 2 weeks ago there is no way it's worth 12.50 now.
 5 years ago '05        #1245
space
space
 stv18 said:

That is what I am saying, if it hurts Gamestops profits it makes me happy. Won't have to step foot in there ever again.
Im all for hurting gamestop, but not at the cost of k!lling the ability to trade a game with a friend, or sell used games to each other.

That is something consoles had over pc gamers.

Honestly with shiit like that console peasants could drop 600 on a steam box and enjoy REAL gaming experiences.
 05-21-2013, 03:09 PM         #1246
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:

awwwwwwwwwww
props
 5 years ago '11        #1247
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,005 | Props total: 606 606
How many games they show? I didn't like that COD sh*t. Controller looks dope reminds me of the original xbox, but the name is stupid.

esvi said:

hum you have to pay a extra fee to play used game
live still not free
can't do sh*t without the wifi

05-21-2013, 03:12 PM         #1248
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:

awwwwwwwwwww
no and you also dont get to sell it on amazon for $40 a few weeks after it launches or list it on craigslist and trade it for some other games you may have not beaten yet, you can throw it on the table and slap a drink on it during those hot summer months because thats about all it will be worth.
 5 years ago '06        #1249
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 827 827
 beast1412 said:
How many games they show? I didn't like that COD sh*t. Controller looks dope reminds me of the original xbox, but the name is stupid.

they plan to show the games at E3
they announced 15 exclusives
they presented fifa madden nba 14
the new remedy game, very short cut scene
forza, a remake of GT6 trailer

it's all i can think of right now

Last edited by esvi; 05-21-2013 at 03:17 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #1250
space
space
 esneffoelgnairt said:
no and you also dont get to sell it on amazon for $40 a few weeks after it launches or list it on craigslist and trade it for some other games you may have not beaten yet, you can throw it on the table and slap a drink on it during those hot summer months because thats about all it will be worth.
Ive never sold a game with gamestop or amazon, but i wont be a prick and act like thats not a cool perk for consoles.

Like i said with shiit like that i dont understand why console gamers wont just cop a steam box and enjoy REAL GAMES. With free addons/mods etc, better graphics, more features. And steam shiits all over lives interface. I love sitting back with my xbox controller surfing steam interface its nice.
 5 years ago '07        #1251
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
The master race wins again! There was nothing interesting in this revealing, and that new Xbox looks like an old audio receiver lol Hell the graphics that was shown doesn't even look good as Crysis 3.

Now you can only download games from the cloud and have to pay a fee to play preowned games??

I'm I the only one that sees this voice listening thing as an invasion of privacy?Its continually listen to your conversations and its always connected to the internet plus you must have that webcam on at all times just for the system to work....This thing is a hotbox for the feds.

PC & Ps4>>xbox
 5 years ago '10        #1252
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 esneffoelgnairt said:
Sounds like all of the 80s and 90s. Nothing new there.
 5 years ago '07        #1253
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 stv18 said:

That is what I am saying, if it hurts Gamestops profits it makes me happy. Won't have to step foot in there ever again. I mean it beats it collecting dust some times but it's like really I bought this game a 2 weeks ago there is no way it's worth 12.50 now.
Are you that lazy that you cant post your games on craigslist??

You do know gamestop is a business right??

I swear you'll find a reason to bi*ch.
 5 years ago '10        #1254
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
 genobee said:
The master race wins again! There was nothing interesting in this revealing, and that new Xbox looks like an old audio receiver lol Hell the graphics that was shown doesn't even look good as Crysis 3.

Now you can only download games from the cloud and have to pay a fee to play preowned games??

I'm I the only one that sees this voice listening thing as an invasion of privacy?Its continually listen to your conversations and its always connected to the internet plus you must have that webcam on at all times just for the system to work....This thing is a hotbox for the feds.

PC & Ps4>>xbox
You're one paranoid fu*k.
 5 years ago '07        #1255
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
sony n*ggas are trying mighty hard in this thread
 5 years ago '12        #1256
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 831 831
That is one ugly a.ss device. The fu*k 2 tone? sh*t looks terrible like 2 different colored slims mashed together.
 5 years ago '08        #1257
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,097 | Props total: 23289 23289
Dudes is over the possibility of paying an additional $5 for a used game. The struggle is real out here.

Let me get one rib a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '09        #1258
kingdali 18 heat pts18
space
space
$192 | Props total: 19 19
"XboxSupport3: @PaulMitchell80 We can confirm that the article stating Xbox One will charge fees to play used games is NOT correct. ^PJ"
 5 years ago '04        #1259
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1554 1554
 rek0nize said:
You're one paranoid fu*k.
nah he's right the thing is a BIG TIME invasion of privacy
 5 years ago '06        #1260
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 827 827
 Ra-da-god said:
nah he's right the thing is a BIG TIME invasion of privacy
Yeah I'm tired of this "we know what you like, we know what you love"
same goes with PS4
"it will download and install the games you might like"

fu*k you c*cksuckers stop studying me, I don't need you to anticipate anything I do
I'm grown, I know what I like don't need you to tell me

and this webcam sh*t, thats definitely the feds watching
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy