The Official Xbox Reveal Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1181
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
I'm not touching none of this fanboy sh*t, instead of having and enthuastic discussionn about the next gen of gaming we are about to see in two weeks yall n*ggas are on here going to war smh.....

this gen of fanboys are gonna be the worst by far I can tell already, damn I used to come here to escape the idiocy in the HHS looks like i'm gonna be spending alot of time in the cell phone spot lol
 5 years ago '10        #1182
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 deathrow said:
Ps4 bout to take over like in ps2 ps1 days! My bodyyyyyy is ready
From the teaser video of the console, the design looking like some futuristic sh*t too

I'ma be cooped up in the crib this winter break
 5 years ago '04        #1183
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Ctrllers said:
If there's a segment of people out there that don't like true tweets, then I can't help you. Understand that what I'm doing is a fun hobby that can generate revenue, and I'll talk to gamers (as the owner) like I always do online, and discuss relevant true things. I have plenty of friends that hate waiting on new maps... lol they've taken that L and will admit to it. If a tweet is enough reason to deny yourself something you'd want, then I can't help you.
Lets be true about it, your true tweets are just biased tweets.
 5 years ago '05        #1184
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3655 3655
 MonStar Music said:
1) THAT sh*t IS UGLY AS fu*k WTF WERE THEY THINKING?

2) Xbox 1??? LOL

3) You have to pay to play pre-owened games?

4) No games of their own but they showed sh*tty COD?

5) Microsoft lost, im sorry.
They showed Forza and Quantum Break(tho it was CGI). But i get the rest of your point.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 05-21-2013 at 02:12 PM..
 05-21-2013, 02:10 PM         #1185
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stv18 said:
Good hope Gamestop goes under now trying to steal peoples money on preowned sh*t before. That's how they made all their profits.
Yeah now you will only have to worry about Microsoft taking all your money like they do
 5 years ago '13        #1186
Erma Gerd 275 heat pts275
space
space
$16,410 | Props total: 18223 18223
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
It's called consumer loyalty and customer preference. You don't see people keeping both an iPhone and an Android just because "they both have great things to offer".
You don't see people with both an android and an iPhone because they only need one phone, not because of loyalty. I like Xbox, but nothing about me liking them will make me say "no way" to an exclusive like Last of Us, God of War, or others.
 5 years ago '04        #1187
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 2549 2549
started out with

Microsoft 360... Meaning they package it create it ship it waiting on it to over heat and you ship it back. the Red Circle of life.

Now we got the

Microsoft One.. Meaning One way or another you gon pay out of pocket or you'll get introduced to One time.
 5 years ago '10        #1188
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,413 | Props total: 1439 1439

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #1189
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15792 15792
Is a mod going to clean this up and put some of the release info on the first page?
 5 years ago '13        #1190
Erma Gerd 275 heat pts275
space
space
$16,410 | Props total: 18223 18223
 Explicit said:
Lets be true about it, your true tweets are just biased tweets.
then why retweet this over an hour ago?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1191
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Chuck_Remixed said:
They should Forza and Quantum Break(tho it was CGI). But i get the rest of your point.

with E3 so close why on earth would they break out in depth game demo's now?

I bet 90% of the cats on here have no idea how to play chess...

sony unveiled early so of course they had to show more but in the end they still only showed.....

2 gameplay demonstrations (that they prob should have saved)
2 game trailers (none were gameplay)
2 cgi tech Demos of what could be possible on ps4

I'm just saying they both know the battle is going to be @ E3 especially since nintendo bi*ched out this year
 05-21-2013, 02:16 PM         #1192
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
It's called consumer loyalty and customer preference. You don't see people keeping both an iPhone and an Android just because "they both have great things to offer". Both essentially do the same sh*t. It comes down to the little nuances that sway you to one product or the other. Aesthetics of the design, features exclusive to an individual console, exclusive games etc

IMO Xbox has a bunch of useless sh*t and the quality of their games as a whole in unappealing. Sony is more out of the box and risk taking and many of their developers take IPs to the heart and create amazing games, among other things.

So Sony gets my money.
PS3 was more a entertainment system then 360, with the blu-ray player and internet browser, videos and pictures on the system itself

360 online gaming experience >>>>>> PS3 online gaming

what i never got was why xbox couldnt rewind a song with the controller if you bought there remote you could, but Play Station you have always been able too without a ps remote

that just shows how greedy money hungry MS is...
 5 years ago '10        #1193
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Ctrllers said:
You don't see people with both an android and an iPhone because they only need one phone, not because of loyalty. I like Xbox, but nothing about me liking them will make me say "no way" to an exclusive like Last of Us, God of War, or others.
Just like you only need one gaming console. Both do the same thing. But just like the Android and iPhone, they have some differences that make one choose the other. Some of these differences are staples and some differences are new. Those staple differences make a loyal customer

But I guess consoles are kind of a different thing because they are game centered. If you are a gamer, you would want to play good games regardless of the system. But there are just those differences between systems that repel curious customers from buying a whole new system for maybe just a single game so they stick with one system.

^^ and I never understood that argument. The only difference is the party chat function and the fee. PS3's UI was just immensely simplistic compared to the 360's. No difference in general function

Last edited by SwooshWonder; 05-21-2013 at 02:22 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1194
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Ra-da-god said:
I'm not touching none of this fanboy sh*t, instead of having and enthuastic discussionn about the next gen of gaming we are about to see in two weeks yall n*ggas are on here going to war smh.....

this gen of fanboys are gonna be the worst by far I can tell already, damn I used to come here to escape the idiocy in the HHS looks like i'm gonna be spending alot of time in the cell phone spot lol
this right here
 5 years ago '04        #1195
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
kind of underwhelming.

I like the interactive live TV stuff.

The typical Kinect stuff is cool.

But a WEAK showing on the games.

PS4's conference was better...not by much, but definitely better.

Hopefully E3 shows more games.
 5 years ago '11        #1196
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
 Ctrllers said:
then why retweet this over an hour ago?

[pic - click to view]

Bro, you have 5 followers........

5 years ago '05        #1197
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
 Peter Griffin said:
I wonder how this will effect gamefly, blockbuster etc. I play a lot of used games because I don't have the money to pay 60 for each game I want to try but this pay to play pre-owned is meh
Yeah I was wondering the same thing...and n*gga...y'all still have a BLOCKBUSTER?

It added: "Microsoft did say that if a disc was used with a second account, that owner would be given the option to pay a fee and install the game from the disc, which would then mean that the new account would also own the game and could play it without the disc
I don't think this will fall through...unless that pay fee is outrageous every n*gga in the hood going to have Madden for a low price...unless its only limited to 2 systems...and sh*t they mines will just got digital with games
 5 years ago '13        #1198
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2041 2041
 SpyDa said:
started out with

Microsoft 360... Meaning they package it create it ship it waiting on it to over heat and you ship it back. the Red Circle of life.

Now we got the

Microsoft One.. Meaning One way or another you gon pay out of pocket or you'll get introduced to One time.
 5 years ago '13        #1199
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2041 2041
idk if this had been adressed yet but are those air vents on the top of the right hand side of the console?
 5 years ago '04        #1200
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Yeah I was wondering the same thing...and n*gga...y'all still have a BLOCKBUSTER?

I don't think this will fall through...unless that pay fee is outrageous every n*gga in the hood going to have Madden for a low price...unless its only limited to 2 systems...and sh*t they mines will just got digital with games
they turned the one near my house into a tanning bed and a cross fit center

there still a couple of more lurking..and i do mean a couple
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy