The Official Xbox Reveal Thread

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #1161
Erma Gerd 274 heat pts274
space
space
$16,377 | Props total: 18108 18108
 Explicit said:
Your a.ss getting paid by Microsoft to join and post here or you work with one of the game developers heavily invested in this new system?
I've lurked this forum for years. I know all about the typicals... Krazie B and Jezzbi*ch. Iv'e created a new controller customization business that I plan to launch later this year, and I'm heavily invested in both systems for that reason.
 5 years ago '04        #1162
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
 stv18 said:
What you play with your such fine taste?
Games you could never comprehend since you play COD
 5 years ago '04        #1163
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 307 307

[pic - click to view]

05-21-2013, 01:54 PM         #1164
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 latin_linx said:

[pic - click to view]

im not a fanboy but damn

The Government is in on this Xbox one they want all our info at all times and this is there way without putting a chip in our body when born
 5 years ago '13        #1165
space
space
 Explicit said:

Based off the twitter account the bias is bad off the few tweets already posted. If you're not invested in developing for M$ or part of M$ and are a gaming website, you better add make it clear how biased you guys are
That's silly. I'm here to talk with other gamers about relevant gaming stuff, not promote my business (primarily). I currently have both systems, and I never quite "got" the fanboy philosophy. You don't work for either company... you don't get any bread off the industry, so why the brainless loyalty? Both systems have great things to offer...
 5 years ago '04        #1166
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 Ctrllers said:
I've lurked this forum for years. I know all about the typicals... Krazie B and Jezzbi*ch. Iv'e created a new controller customization business that I plan to launch later this year, and I'm heavily invested in both systems for that reason.
Got anything you can post up on what you plan to change and add for the controls?
 5 years ago '11        #1167
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
1) THAT sh*t IS UGLY AS fu*k WTF WERE THEY THINKING?

2) Xbox 1??? LOL

3) You have to pay to play pre-owened games?

4) No games of their own but they showed sh*tty COD?

5) Microsoft lost, im sorry.
 5 years ago '10        #1168
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
 Explicit said:
Games you could never comprehend since you play COD
Can't even name one. Sound like some nerdy anime sh*t you hiding. Playing some scrub a.ss single player games I see you.
 05-21-2013, 01:57 PM         #1169
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ctrllers said:
Sorry Rory but
[pic - click to view]

edit: online - Joined May 2013
 5 years ago '04        #1170
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
 Ctrllers said:
That's silly. I'm here to talk with other gamers about relevant gaming stuff, not promote my business (primarily). I currently have both systems, and I never quite "got" the fanboy philosophy. You don't work for either company... you don't get any bread off the industry, so why the brainless loyalty? Both systems have great things to offer...
The loyalty doesn't mean sh*t to me. I buy every system to try various games out. Its not silly when you say on your twitter that the PS4 takes another L, but expect those who will have a PS4 to buy a product you design for it after a comment like that. Just an observation from a consumer.
 5 years ago '13        #1171
space
space
 Explicit said:
Got anything you can post up on what you plan to change and add for the controls?
Well, I don't like tamper mods (rapid fire, drop shot, aim bots, etc.) so no sense in expecting that cheap crap from my guys. I plan on changing controller visuals (shell look and style, whether it's artwork or finish), and replacing any cheap plastic hardware I find with a grip surface that also works as a sweat absorbent.
 5 years ago '10        #1172
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
Good hope Gamestop goes under now trying to steal peoples money on preowned sh*t before. That's how they made all their profits.
 5 years ago '04        #1173
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,536 | Props total: 5118 5118
This is completely different from what sony did. Sony = hardcore gaming
XBox one = media center
 5 years ago '13        #1174
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,881 | Props total: 2025 2025
im interested to see how the trigger buttons with their own rumble controllers will turn out
 5 years ago '13        #1175
space
space
 Explicit said:
The loyalty doesn't mean sh*t to me. I buy every system to try various games out. Its not silly when you say on your twitter that the PS4 takes another L, but expect those who will have a PS4 to buy a product you design for it after a comment like that. Just an observation from a consumer.
If there's a segment of people out there that don't like true tweets, then I can't help you. Understand that what I'm doing is a fun hobby that can generate revenue, and I'll talk to gamers (as the owner) like I always do online, and discuss relevant true things. I have plenty of friends that hate waiting on new maps... lol they've taken that L and will admit to it. If a tweet is enough reason to deny yourself something you'd want, then I can't help you.
 05-21-2013, 02:02 PM         #1176
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gaming console campaign

that's all this is
 5 years ago '10        #1177
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,402 | Props total: 1403 1403
Ps4 it is then
 5 years ago '10        #1178
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
It's called consumer loyalty and customer preference. You don't see people keeping both an iPhone and an Android just because "they both have great things to offer". Both essentially do the same sh*t. It comes down to the little nuances that sway you to one product or the other. Aesthetics of the design, features exclusive to an individual console, exclusive games etc

IMO Xbox has a bunch of useless sh*t and the quality of their games as a whole in unappealing. Sony is more out of the box and risk taking and many of their developers take IPs to the heart and create amazing games, among other things.

So Sony gets my money.
 5 years ago '04        #1179
deathrow 
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 2 2
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
It's called consumer loyalty and customer preference. You don't see people keeping both an iPhone and an Android just because "they both have great things to offer". Both essentially do the same sh*t. It comes down to the little nuances that sway you to one product or the other. Aesthetics of the design, features exclusive to an individual console, exclusive games etc

IMO Xbox has a bunch of useless sh*t and the quality of their games as a whole in unappealing. Sony is more out of the box and risk taking and many of their developers take IPs to the heart and create amazing games, among other things.

So Sony gets my money.
Ps4 bout to take over like in ps2 ps1 days! My bodyyyyyy is ready
 05-21-2013, 02:06 PM         #1180
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So this fee...how much and does it go to the developers or in MS pocket...
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago